Two Years Ago

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Minseok and Baekhyun meet up with Taeyeon to discuss about Sulli and Sehun relationship. After the hwole night both of them can't get a peaceful sleep, They decided to seek for Taeyeon helps as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Sulli and Chanyeol still avoiding each other since that ramyeon dinner. Almost a week Chanyeol went to work early and went home late or never. Sehun still looking for a nice job but nothing going through his way. Jongin, still with his desire to find Soojung and make her pay back his chicken Kid....

"So, you guys telling me that her real name is Choi Jinri?" Taeyeon asked while typing the name at the bar search of her 'Choi' document. As usual, three of them decided to discuss about this at Cafe Bean because this cafe is far away from Chanyeol;s and the other house.

"Yup, Choi Jinri, Born 29 March 1994 at Yangsan. But she live at Gangwondo since when I don't know. This is all we get from her old house, Thanks to my omma for buying that house." Baekhyun said.

"You said that house have a mini library. Did you throw away all the book or let it be just how you guys saw at first?" Taeyeon asked, still waiting for her document loading.

"A lot of books but Baekhyun and I suggest that we just let it be. Maybe if we have some time, we can find something treassure. There must be some important book or document among the books right? Minseok finally speaks and give some important information, which is the picture of Sulli, Sehun and a girl that they doesn't know.

"Who is this girl next to Sehun?" Taeyeon asked. 

"We never saw her. Maybe one of their friend right?" Baekhyun said but the answer is not what Taeyeon wanted to know. Her face look similar to someone but she can't recall who.

"Found it. Choi Jinri, Age 21, 29 march 1994. Place of birth Yangsan and her current address is her old house. So she never register when she moves here. There is nothing about her name becoming Sulli as she still never change her real name. YET." Taeyeon said as the two guys nod. "According to Sehun and her profile,  Sehun went to Yangsan High School while she never go to school as no record about her school. So maybe she was homeschool and after graduate, they went to Gangwondo to live there."

"But, Why i never saw Sehun with this girl before?" Baekhyun asked but No one knows the answer of his question. "Maybe she looks difference back then." Minseok said. His statement is acceptable. 

"So what we gonna do next?" Baekhyun asked. They can't just wait for Sehun and Sulli admitted that they are friends.

"Baekhyun and Minseok, both of you I want you guys to go to Yangsan High School and find about Sehun information there." Taeyeon said but they already know about Sehun, why must they find out about him. What they want is Sulli, not Sehun. Looking at those guys confused face, Taeyeon just shook her head.

"Why must I have a slow boyfriend and friend like you guys. Find about Sehun, and that way..."

"That way?" Minseok and Baekhyun said in unison.

"That way, we can find, who is this unknown girl, standing next to Sehun in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter