The Introduction of His Life.

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Reverse! reverse! More and more!! And... stop!!" Shout a boy towards the lorry's driver who was reversing his lorry entering the front gate of the house.

"This is awesome. This house was so big. Too big for both of us to stay here. And when you have started to get a permanent job, omma surely gonna live alone in this house, boringly." A late 50 years old woman said to her one and only son she had.

"Omma, you should be grateful that I bought you a big house for you to live comfortably. If you feel lonely, just go and hang out with our neighbour. Futhermore, if I really get a job, I'm still staying with you, omma so don't be so sad about it."

"In 24 hours a day, I will be living alone for 23 hours for sure because my little son will get busier day by day. I need to have a pet to accompany me when I was alone. Or maybe I can get my son a wife so she can accompany me when my faithful son go to work." She, Madam Park said or more like nagging to her son who old enough to get married.

"Omma enough of this marriage topic, when i ready to get married, I will do so. Lets stop talking and continue helping ajushi with the furniture. Omma, just go inside and get some rest okay? Okay i love you." The boy pushed his mom inside and start transfering their stuff inside of the house. For 23 years old he has been living with only her mom. Father? No need to mention that because he never knew who is his father. When he asked about his father, Madam Park will change the subject, more likely to avoid that question. Siblings? He has a pretty older sister who currently studying in New York. Girlfriend? He has one but she died 2 years ago in a car accident. It was a hit and run accident but the driver is nowhere to be found so police conclude that maybe the driver run away or move out from Korea. Slowly, he try to accept the reality that she already in a peace place called heaven.

"Channie, can you help me later" Madam Park said while having a lunch with her son after they finally clean up the mess upon moving into the big house just now.

"Of course. What can i do for you omma? I willing to do anything accept if you asking me to get married." Madam Park laughed on her son statement. She know that he still can't forget his first love who died in accident. His love towards his late girlfriend, Jung Eunji can't easily vanished from his heart. Madam Park understand her son but for her, life must go on. He can't stay living with the memories. He needs to learn how to stop loving with his memories. He needs too.

"As a korean, we live in a tradition so can you help me send some rice cake to our neighbours?" Madam park never forget about the tradition although she had once live in America for 10 years. For her, a tradition is a must in order to create a new surrounding. Unlike her, his son more towards gadget and technology that gave her enough reason why he only have 11 friends in his 23 years of living. 

"Sure omma, I will run the errand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter