Chapter 9

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

Oh how I missed writing in you, it’s been so long since I last wrote (only 1 day but allow me to be dramatic). I got a lot to write in you about what happened to me yesterday. But don’t want to waste my papers and ink, so quick recap. Taehyung kissed me and I kissed him back (shocking!!, I’m moving too fast), Taehyung’s GF became my new ‘BFF’’(such a shame). They fought because of me (proud troublemaker here). And SUGA. Aaarrgh!! I swear I hate him (I know on the other pages there are hearts painted with his name in it, forgive me. I was blind). He’s still the same but let’s not waste papers and ink on him, he’s past and should remain past!!!!!!!. P.S. I don’t want to marry Taehyung anymore (how about I give you a heart attack?). Appa got no power over me(for now), thanks to oppa who keeps my eyes open(but he can’t even keep his eyes open when driving. HELP?). J

Ttyl, XOXO, Ming

V’s pov

I was shocked that Ming told Sa-rang the actual truth. What happened between her and Suga? Did he confess and did she accept?  It’s not hard to believe that Suga hyung may have confessed to her already. He does like pretty things. But isn’t it what soon to confess? They only met yesterday. Nope, I know what it is, it’s like love at first sight. I should spy on the new cute couple, I ship Yoomi (shipname: Yoongi + Ming= Yoomi) already.

 I went downstairs and saw Namjoon and Suga hyung talking. As I got closer to them I could hear their conversation better. “She left with Sungjea, it’s strange that she won’t recognize you. Do you remember how in love she was with you? It made me sick seeing you 2 like that” Rapmon hyung said while acting like he was puking. Who’s Sungjea? Is Yoomi in a love triangle already? “Oh she remembered me, she was just shy to see me again” Suga smirked. They know each other? Why is Ming hiding Yoomi from me? Does she really like me or Suga? Should I ask her or will that scare her away? “Ming shy? Hahaah you’re joking man, she acted weird. Normally she isn’t like this” Rapmon hyung said to Suga. “Girls” Suga hyung stood up and went to the kitchen. I was confused, what was this conversation about?

Ming’s pov

We arrived at Sungjea oppa’s dorm, oppa told me that the boys will be coming home back after their family visits. Only he didn’t know how late they were going to come back, but I can sleep next to him. Nothing weird, he’s my brother. We went inside. He was shouting to see if no one was at home already, but there was no response. The dorm was average big but in an creepy old building, which kind of freaked me out. I watched enough Ghost Hunters, if you know what I mean. After I putted my bag in oppa’s room, I sat next to him in the living room.

Of course oppa was still concerned that I would worry about what he said, even though that was an important matter but now wasn’t the right time. I need to enjoy time with this pabo oppa first. I missed my brother like crazy, after my mom died he was my only family. As you may have guessed we’re not a big fan of our appa but still respect him.

“Just have fun with us, don’t worry about anything else” he kissed my forehead. “Yah oppa, don’t kiss me” I wiped the kiss from my forehead. “No don’t take it off, or you’ll get more” he locked me in his arms which was tickling me like crazy. “ Whahah OPPA hahah, I can’t breathe” I was screaming and laughing so we didn’t hear the front door open. “Yah, get a room you too” in front of us was a dude with groceries in his hands and keys in the other looking at us with an awkward smile.

Oppa released my neck. “Hyung, you’re back” oppa stood up and took the bag from him before sitting back next to me. “Hyung, she is my little sister” oppa was taking out some ice-lollies from the bag and handed me one while throwing the other to the other dude. “Hello I’m Yook Ming” I said while opening the ice-lolly with my teeth. It was my favorite kind of ice.

“Peniel” he answered back. “Aish, you two are so awkward, he’s your oppa too. So you better behave” oppa said while enjoying his ice-lolly. I chuckled before looking at Peniel. “Are you in BTOB too?” I asked him. “What for dumb question is that? Yah pabo don’t stay here and embarras me okay?” oppa hit my head. “Auww, hahahha” I looked at him with narrow eyes. “Hahahaa cute, and yes I came as last in the group” Peniel answered.

After a while me and Peniel were having our conversation in English. Because he was from Canada and likes to speak English too. I kind of like to sometimes just speak in English, it makes me feel as if I was really important (queen level). We even went and bought some more groceries, I was about to cook for the boys as gratitude for letting me stay. I made homemade pizza and fried chicken. Let me get 1 thing straight, I can cook but when laziness hits you, you just choose the easiest thing to make. Peniel was laughing a lot when oppa was making fun of my cooking skills. Later in the afternoon Eunkwang oppa and another boy arrived. Eunkwang oppa was my 3rd favorite oppa. He helped Sungjea oppa a lot in the beginning of his career. But of course he couldn’t resist a cutie like me. He used to buy me a lot of gifts too. Eunkwang oppa loved to spoiled me.

The other dude turned out to be Changsub, he scarred the hell out of me at first. He loved to scream but he turned out be awesome and adorable with a lot of aegyo. Of course I did a aegyo battle with him but I lost. That was sad to lose from a dude. Afterwards we ate my half burned pizza, which I totally forgot about.  Giving oppa material to joke about. We only missed 3 more guys, Illhoon ( he’s more cuter than a teddy bear), Minhyuk oppa ( he’s my ultimate favorite oppa) and Hyunsik ( I don’t know him).

We watched movies and talked some more, before I bid goodnight and went to sleep. At that moment Illhoon oppa came home, but I had zero energy to act as his favorite fake GF right now. I lied down on oppa’s bed with his pajama shirt, it was big on me but crazy comfy. I grabbed my phone and saw that ‘headache’ had called me 3 times, I wonder if Sa-rang went home already. I putted my phone in my bag and went to sleep.

The next day I got early up, because Sungjea oppa was kicking me in his sleep. He was dreaming that he was kicking the last goal that made Korea win Fifa. I managed to get out of the bed before he had closed me in his arms celebrating his dream win. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. After I was done I grabbed my phone and headphones and put on BTOB’s 5th mini album. It was my favorite album from BTOB. I went in the kitchen and was dancing while making my breakfast. Cornflakes with orange juice, I finished cleaning the dishes before turning around and almost getting a heart attack from a dude which was staring at me.

He chuckled at me while sitting on the chair. I came back to my senses and smiled at him. He showed me to get my earphones out. I did as he told me. “That’s better. You’re Sungjea’s little sister?” he asked me with a smile. Hold on!! That eye smile is hot, a hot dude is talking to me. You better answer him Yook Ming. I nodded yes *mentally face-palming myself* I told myself to speak. He smiled at me back. He came closer and took his arm out to give me a handshake. Which was quiet disappointing, I wish he could’ve hugged me. I took my hand out too. He bowed and shook my arm, which was strong and firm. Can he become more perfect? “I’m Hyunsik” he introduced himself.

“Me Yook, uhm Yook Sunming? Yook Ming” wow I my own name, I look like a fool now. Thanks mouth. I looked at the ground, obviously to hide my red tomato face. Hyunsik was laughing me out, I was crying in my head. Then I felt a finger pulling my chin up and our eyes met and locked on each other. My heart can’t handle this, slow down, my heartbeat is going so fast it’s impossible to be alive right now. “You’re cute just like your brother” he let go of my chin. I’m what?.....