Chapter 5

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

Plan A was a total fail, time for plan B: marry Tae-Hyung. I know, don’t be shock, I didn’t give up on my dream. But by marrying him, my dream can become true. It’s easier said than done. He needs to fall in love with me first. Time for some innocent, cute girl acting. Aish, dairy just wish me good luck.

Ttyl, XOXO Ming.

He looked at me with big eyes. I stared deep into his eyes, he stood up and pulled me down on the chair, he held my hand and looked at me with a sad expression. “I’m sorry, it’s that my heart is not meant to love any other girl than Cheon Sa Rang” he bowed his head before rising it up. Man I just got rejected cold by this dude. I stood up and slapped him, that felt amazing. I turned around and dramatically ran out of the café.

I hid in a dark alley not far from the café. I wasn’t stupid to run far away. I waited for V to pass me by. He was screaming my name while looking for me. Pathetic, first you dump me and then you come after me to comfort me, I wonder who that stupid girl is that fell in love with this dude. I texted TOP to come pick me up, while I was waiting Namjoonie had texted me to meet him at the park.

TOP arrived a few minutes later to pick me up, meanwhile my phone was ringing like crazy, I got in the car and took my battery out. This dude is overreacting I didn’t break up with him, at the same time I felt great to have a little power on him. He was so easy to fool.

“TOP can you make a quick drive to Seolleung park?” I asked him. “No problem, Miss Ming” He responded back to me. When we got closer I put my battery back into my phone. I waited for my phone to start again. “Miss Ming we’ve arrived” TOP said to me. I stepped out of the car. “I’ll be right back, wait for me” I told TOP before dialing Namjoon.

He met up with me and we sat on a bench. “What’s up?” he asked me sitting next to me. “Annoying people everywhere, with you? I asked back. “Amazing fans everywhere” he answered me with a big smile. “And still no girl? I bet one of those fan’s will be lucky to date you” I said sarcastically to him.  He laughed and ruffled my hair. “You know why I can’t date fans” he said sad back to me.

“What do you have for me?” I changed the topic fast before bringing the mood down. I remembered how he almost quit because of that.

“Be my date” he shoved an envelope under my nose. “This is your entrance card, it’s not a big party just between us members and their plus 1” he looked at the ground while he was explaining. “Of course, I can use a party right now, I will be your plus 1” I took the envelope from his hand and hugged him. “You’re the best friend ever” he whispered in my ear.

-31th of December, a few hours before the party-

 Appa wanted me to go camping with them and the Kim family. Heck no, I wasn’t going to start my new year unhappy, that will only bring bad luck for the rest of the year. Oppa celebrated New years with BTOB, he was mad at appa for something, and won’t be coming home these days. Oppa told me not to leave him anymore, but he leaves me alone.

I looked at the envelope that Namjoonie gave me, again my savior, he saved me again. *knock**knock*, “Come in”. “Hey Ming, I just came to wish you a happy New year, we’re about to leave” Henry came over and hugged me. “Go and have fun with your appa, and a happy New year” I hugged him back tighter. “Now, now, don’t cry. I’ll be back” he laughed before leaving the room. “Bye Henry” I laughed. Afterwards Henry left my room and I started to get ready.

-At the party-

I rang the doorbell. The door went open, and that’s when my eyes grew big. “ You!!” he pointed at me before closing the door quickly behind him. “What are you doing here, shouldn’t you be camping?” he asked me. “No, I was invited to come to a party, I’m sure this is the right address, but what are you doing here?” I asked him as calm as possible. “This is where I live and this is MY birthday party. I see you got an invitation from someone, come in, it’s cold outside” he opened the door and let me in.