Chapter 26

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

Update:
-Wedding canceled.
-Tae is returning after 1 month and 2 weeks, I wasn't allowed to visit him for the time being.

And guess what makes me so happy? (sarcastically meant) He doesn't remember me. Everyone except me. Don't believe me? He remembers our neighbor's dog name but not the girl that taught him how to cook. (-_-') I'm done acting, it's enough, I was almost finishing my job almost having my dad's company back but the smartass gets in an accident and made my hard work go to waste. He's dating that girl SA-RANG back. Ugh life .

TTYL XOXO Ming.

Ming's POV

I took a sip from my juice while looking angrily at Tae's picture. "Yah pabo! It's you're fault I need to- ugh!" I screamed at the picture before ripping his picture in two. It's so unfair, why did is this happen to me? I took another sip of my drink. Now Sa-rang is enjoying her moments with Tae. Why? Oh why god did you have to give her a miscarriage? So she can get into the same hospital as Tae. Don't you love me? I took a sip from my drink. Snowy came next to me on bed. "Ow Snowy, you still love me right?" Snowy stood up and exited the room. "SNOWY" I fell on the bed backwards and kicked my feet in the air. Tae had even requested for his own room which they built next to mine. Now we are roommates, I don't even think he's going to marry me anymore. I just need to get my building and I'm gone. I grabbed my phone and texted Henry to bring me to the café where I'll meet Hyunsik. I missed him a lot. "MING?" I heard my name being called. I stood up and went downstairs. I saw Tae playing with Snowy while his mom warmly smiled at me. "Don't be nervous" she showed me to come closer. What do you mean? The boy was almost dead because he wanted to surprise me but got hit by a drunk driver. I slowly bowed while standing next to her, Tae didn't move to see if I was a killer or something.

"Taehyung, be nice and greet your fiancé" his mom said to him. She still has hope. Tae turned and smiled at me. There was something different. He became more attractive. He smiled at me while holding a hand out. "Hi I'm Kim Tae-hyung but call me Tae. You're cute" he ruffled my hair. How dare he? "This is Ming, Yook Ming remember?" his mom asked. She really has all the hope in the world. Tae shook his head. "Don't worry ma I'll get to know her, we can be great friends" he showed me thumbs up. He basically friend zoned me. I forced a smile. "Arraso, be nice" Tae's mom bid her goodbyes while leaving. Normal parents go with their sick child to their home to take care of them even married ones. I guess they trust me way too much. Suga's right karma is definitely my BFF. "Ming?" I turned and looked at Tae who took me by my hand and pulled me to the bench and dropped me there. Wow his manners are the best, not. "Listen, I have some rules since this is my house" he said seriously. I was shocked by his sudden attitude. "Nr. 1 Don't fall in love with me" he stated. No problem I won't. "Nr. 2 Respect my family, friends, dog and especially my girlfriend" he put extra emphasis on the 'girlfriend'. He can start dreaming if that girl thinks she had hit the jackpot. "And 3" he stayed quiet a bit. I looked him in the eyes. "3. Hurry up and move out, that means I won't ever marry you" he put his pinky out. "What?" I asked him amazed, what happened to Tae? Already brainwashed by that girl. "Promise me?" he pointed me to take out my pinky. "I will if I get something in return" he leaned a bit back. "Such a brat, what do you need money? How much?" he asked me annoyed. "Ani, I want everything that belongs to my family back under my name, understand? And excuse me I need to go on a date" I stood up angry, who does he think he is to treat me like that? Now he's acting like those type of heirs, spoiled brat, great actors. "I'll have it tomorrow, the faster you could leave!" he yelled. I stomped away more harder. "Yah! Don't break my house or you'll pay for the damages" aish I hissed and slammed the door shut.

Hyunsik's POV

I was waiting outside for Ming, I was quite nervous but happy that she wanted to see me. I shouldn't have let her go, I got lucky that she wanted to talk with me. She was running a few minutes late, hope she makes it. From far I saw her saying bye to Henry before walking towards me. "Hi Hyunsik" she waved at me. "Hey, you're late by 3 minutes" I . "I made it or I can just go back" she turned while I quickly grabbed her wrist. "Ani, you can stay 3 minutes more with me" she smiled at me. I opened the door for her to go in. Once in she asked for some ice tea. I noticed she was a bit tensed. We quickly found a place outside. She was slowly sipping her drink. I didn't want to continue talking since her thoughts were somewhere else. Something was bothering her. It was all over her face. I played with her fingers. "Hmm you were saying?" she looked at me. "You're drink is almost done" I pointed at her drink. "Agh sorry, guess I'm really thirsty" she smiled nervously. I shove my drink to her. "It's okay I can get a new one" she stood up but I held her wrist again. "It's okay, I'm not that thirsty" she slowly sat back and slightly bowed while continuing drinking. Again she sunk in her thoughts I laid my head on the table and looked at her. should I just ask her what's wrong? Or is that maybe too soon?

V's POV

Why do I feel bad for being mean to her? She looked pretty pissed when she left the house. Is she mad at me? I only said what's on my mind or maybe I was too rude. Maybe I should apologize to her. Poor girl is now crying in a corner and that's all my fault. My phone went. "Hey bae" I answered it. "Oppa how was it? Was she mean?" Sa-rang asked me. "Ani, I made her sad I think" I felt disappointed of myself. "Don't worry oppa she deserved it, let's meet I'm at the café near your house" I stood up to grab my wallet and house keys. "Okay" I hung up and stared at her house keys she left behind. Hmm pabo, I grabbed her keys as well before heading out. The café was a walking distance so it didn't take long to get there, Sa-rang was waiting outside for me. I surprised her by hugging her from behind. "Haha oppa come I'm thirsty" she pulled me inside and order us drinks. "Let's sit outside where it's sunny" I nodded and just followed her. There weren't a lot of people which was fine with me. 

We sat down and to my surprised my eyes caught my roommate, on a date with another guy. Pfft mad? "Sa-rang let's sit next to my friend" I pulled her over to them. "Hyunsik I'm done" Ming was about to stand up when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down. "Why are you in a hurry?" I smiled at her. Her date stood up to pull her but I wasn't done with Ming. "Hi I'm Kim Tae-hyung, her roommate" I took my hand out for him to shake. He shook it without saying a thing. "Let me go, I want to go home" Ming whispered to me. "You can't enter you forgot the keys" I said to her. "No I didn't" she looked in her bag while I got her keys out and shook it for her to notice. "Give it" she hissed. I shook my head. "Let's eat I'm hungry" I stood up and pulled Ming with me. She pulled her hand away and hit me in my crotch. I fell from the intense pain on the ground. She grabbed her keys from my pocket. "Thank you Tae" she smiled at me before walking away. "Oppa are you okay?" Sa-rang asked me. I shook my head. I hate this girl and I want her gone. I looked at Sa-rang when an idea came to me. "Sa-rang" I said a while later while we sat back at the table. "Move in with us" Sa-rang spit her drink out. "Oppa I can't live with her, I'm sorry" she said while cleaning herself. "Just help me get rid of her."