Chapter 29

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear Ming,

Don’t be mad at me for using the last 2 pages of your dairy or accidentally reading some of it. I did it because you kept appearing in my dreams for some reason. The last days were hard because I was getting more confused than ever. See, in my dreams I kept seeing you, weird right? But you were always further away, leaving me with a smile and a simple wave. I kept yelling at you to return but you wouldn’t listen. But why? Am I that scary to be around? I won’t bite.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I promise…..{to be continued}

Ming’s POV

I thought this week would be less worse but no. Only thing I got to see were terrifying scenes of Sa-rang's cutesy act towards Taehyung. Even worse I lost my dairy or forgot it at Tae’s grandparents since I can’t find it anywhere making me wait a week in hope his parents would bring it. I’ll leave Sunday with or without that dairy. “Oh oppa my cousin is visiting with presents this Friday, I hope she bought cute shirts from LA” or makeup to cover that disgusting face of yours. I was at the dinner table with THEM. I was literally forcing myself to eat because I lost my appetite days ago. I grabbed my headphones and put some music on. I will listen to anything expect BTS. His voice would only bring memories especially the Cypher's. But crap it’s my favorite. I dropped my head on the table. “Are you okay?” I turned my head  to the side and looked at Taehyung who smiled at me. “I go by the name of monster welcome to the monster plaza, this a cypher” he started to mutter along before Sa-rang stopped him by holding his hands. “haterdeureun manchi but no problem, I kill” I started to rap out loud. Taehyung was banging his head along but I stopped because the headmaster came in the room. I took my headphones out, too bad I was about to make her more angry again.

“Miss Yook and Mister Kim? I have to remind you guys of an very important appointment today” me and Taehyung looked at each other confused then back to the headmaster. “The car will be ready in 30 minutes, I suggest that you both go get changed” he snapped his fingers and the staff came behind us. I stood up and followed them. What kind of appointment involves me and Tae? I kept wondering while I got in the room to change.

V’s POV

“Dress?” Ming looked at me confused. “The wedding isn’t canceled?” I asked her. She hoisted her shoulders up. We both we’re standing outside the bridal salon. “That means this Sunday is still on?” she asked me. I hoisted my shoulders up while reaching my phone to dial my parents number but of course they had no reception. “Let’s just tell them inside” I took a step forward and opened the door. We walked to the desk where Fabien was waiting us. “OH I was afraid something bad had happened, thank god you arrived safely. We don’t have enough time, let’s go” he grabbed Ming’s hand and pulled her away. “Wait” Ming tried to stop him but Fabien kept interrupting her with details about the dress. “This way sir” the secretary brought me in the waiting room. I looked around. The place was filled with white dresses. I walked towards the big mirror next to the mannequin. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Sa-rang in the dress the mannequin was wearing but I only saw her face again. “It looks beautiful. Of course it’s made for you” I heard Fabien talking. “It feels big” Ming said in a not so happy tone. I turned towards their voices. I was in awe of Ming. She looked unbelievable beautiful…. I stepped a bit further away. “And darling?” Fabien fixed her in front of the mirror. “I look ugly” Ming said blandly.

Fabien looked shocked and lost for words. “You look pretty” I said to her. she didn’t pay attention to me. “Why? It’s everything you asked for” Fabien said trying to stay professional. “That’s why” Ming whispered “Get it of off me”. Fabien nodded while asking his secretary to take over. “We'll take it” I blurted out. Ming looked at me. “If you don’t like it, I can give it to Sa-rang” Ming looked at me shocked. More shocked than Fabien was before. “Sa-rang?” she asked in a threatening voice. I nodded. “She will love it and it would be perfect...” Ming held her hand up making me stop talking. She turned and walked away. Fabien looked at me puzzled. “I need an aspirin” he said while walking away. Ming had changed into her normal clothes while the secretary pointed me to follow her. Turned out it was for me to get the dress. I thanked her. Ming was already in the car. She had her eyes closed with her earphones in. I guess she doesn’t want me to talk to her. If umma didn’t cancel anything of the wedding then that means we still have the wedding on Sunday, would Sa-rang accept to get marry that fast? I looked at Ming, do I need her approval since it was supposed to be her wedding? I slowly shook her,  she took one earpiece out and looked at me. “Can I get your approval to marry Sa-rang this Sunday?” I asked her. “You don’t need my approval for that, I wasn’t even going to walk down that ail..uhm I mean just marry who you want” she turned her head while putting her earpiece back in. I guess I got her approval and I thought she hated Sa-rang.

Later that day

Ming’s pov

Not in the mood for anything, how could he? Sa-rang using my dress for my wedding that’s a no no. How could he ever think I’m okay with this? Thank god I don’t need to witness them saying I do. As soon as I get my diary I’m running away. “I feel bad that I’m going uninvited” Sa-rang remarked. Then you should have stayed home. “I want to announce it to them tonight” ugh I could vomit right now. We had arrived at Jungkook’s house. Him and namjoon were celebrating their birthdays together. Nothing big only family and close friends. Yes that means Sa-rang should have stayed away. But no let them ruin everyone’s mood with their stupid news. Like, nobody cares. We had finally arrived, as soon that door went open I jumped out with my gifts. A new playstation with 10 of Kookie’s favorite games. I even managed to find some that were coming out next season. And for Namjoon an outfit he liked since our teen years. Bet he won't expect that. “Noona I got the game ready” Kookie hugged me after he opened the door. “Congrats, you're supposed to be celebrating” I said to him while hugging him back. “Until I get my crown ba… Sa-rang? Hyung” Kookie looked shocked at them. “Happy birthday Kookie” Sa-rang said to him. I went inside where Jin quickly kissed my cheek before going outside with his hand full of bowls. “Need help?” Namjoon came closer. “It’s your presents, this big one” he smiled while taking the boxes from my hand. “Happy birthday Namjoonie” I did an embarrassing aegyo for him making him laugh. “You two still close?” a familiar voice approached us. “Wendy?” she smiled at me.  “Surprise, we got a lot to fight out” she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside in the garden. On my way I waved the others hello. “My god Ming” she hugged me tight. “It’s great seeing you again, I owe you an apology though”. I smiled at her. “Apology after all those years?” I asked her. She nodded. “I may have called you a coward behind your back when you disappeared but I heard the real reason why you left, so yeah I apologize”. I laughed while rolling my eyes. “I mean it” we both laughed. “It’s fine, I should have stayed” she nodded while Namjoon brought us some juice. “Guess what?” Wendy held Namjoon’s hand. “You two are back together” I said to her. “See she isn’t dumb” Wendy pouted. “Did you say hi to V already?” Namjoon asked her. Wendy shook her head. “I didn’t know he had arrived” she took my hand as well but I told her that I was joining Kookie instead for a game.

Sa-rang's POV

This Wendy girl is a bit weird. She kept saying she reminds me of somewhere and I looked familiar. Why does she have such a good memory? She can’t remember who I am. She better shut up. I see she's still besties with Ming, even when Ming left them alone in misery. “I’m happy to be with her” Taehyung held my hand. He’s being way too clingy. I noticed Suga coming in, if I approached him Wendy will know who I am. “Uhm may I use the bathroom?” I shyly asked. Wendy nodded and showed me the way. “You sure we didn’t meet before?” she asked me again on the way. “No, it's my first time meeting you” Wendy smiled at me. Stop asking things. “Bwah I never imagined meeting Taehyung’s soon to be wife like this. You two sure know how to hide. Here it is” I went inside and grabbed my phone dialing Nikki’s number.

Nikki: Sup Sa-rang
Sa-rang: Thank god you picked up
Nikki: Spill the beans, it sounds serious
Sa-rang: Someone almost recognized me
Nikki: You mean from the past? Who exactly?
Sa-rang: The other girl that dad got in a accident with
Nikki: Ow this is bad

 

Ming’s POV

“Let me go, now i lost against kookie” I complained while Wendy dragged me back outside. “I think I’m turning insane” I looked at her confused but nodded in agreement. “I mean it, how is Taehyung getting married this Sunday with her?” she asked me. “Long story but they know each other since a long time. She’s his childhood sweetheart” I wanted to forget about this. “Taehyung doesn’t know that chick” I looked at Wendy confused. “Ming?” we turned to Taehyung who was looking for me. “Why is Taehyung looking for you?” Wendy asked me confused. “Long, nope very long story believe me” I told her while Taehyung approached us. “Ming I need your help, something with appa...” he looked down at his phone before picking it up. “I’m coming” he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me away with him.