Chapter 16

What? ArrangedToYou

Sarang’s pov

I washed my face then leaned against the sink and looked at the mess I made. I wasn’t angry but disappointed and embarrassed. I looked in the mirror. Am I that ugly? Even though I lost all that weight just for him, he still isn’t by me. I wonder… it can’t be, he can’t be in love with another girl while he just asked me to marry him. But then who was he texting with during the movie? He would never do that to me. I turned and started to clean up, I opened the door and saw that Taehyung fell asleep on my couch. I felt bad and grabbed a blanket and putted above him. I finished cleaning before sitting on my bed. His phone was beside his wallet on the desk. I started to bite on my nails from the sudden urge to peek. I would just peek and prove that he isn’t cheating, it’s Taehyung we’re talking about for god’s sake.

 

 The guy that used to follow me around since we were young. The time I was fat and ugly, a disgusting little thing. I grabbed his phone, unlocked it and went through his last send messages. My eyes grew big, no it’s impossible. I felt stupid and weak. Why her? “GET OUT!” I kicked his leg. He woke up. “Sa-rang are..” he rubbed his eyes. “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I threw his phone towards his chest. He looked at me confused, tears started to run down on my face. I managed to push him out even though he fought back and tried to hold me. I closed the door, when I finally had succeeded in pushing him out. He rang the bell and knocked on my door yelling my name, I just leaned against the door and cried my heart out.

 

Ming’s pov

 

I woke up by a delicious smell of breakfast and the feeling of bare skin?!? I opened my eyes and saw that I was hugging Hyunsik while he was half-. I blushed and pulled my arm slowly away. “Don’t, I like being hugged by you. Morning sunshine, hungry?” he kissed my forehead. “I’m pretty sure I fell asleep with you with your complete pajama on. Morning oppa and yes the smell actually woke me up” I sat up straight while fixing my hair. “If someone came in and saw us like this they would’ve think something special had happened last night” he chuckled while grabbing a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. I stood up and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. Afterwards I joined him at the table. After breakfast we cleaned up and Taehyung had texted me that he was heading back home already. “Come to japan with us, I don’t want to leave you” he pouted while back hugging me. “If oppa lets me” I knew it was okay with Sungjae to come along but how am I getting out of Taehyung’s house? His parents would tell him to go after me.

 

“I think my taxi is here” I slowly got up and grabbed my bag. I felt sad even though I was going to see him after a week, a whole week, I better have something good to distract myself. I hugged him and pecked him on his lips. “Wait I’ll walk you there” he grabbed his jacket and we went outside with our fingers intertwined, as soon as the door opened a cold breeze hit us.

I hid myself behind his back. He chuckled “Look” he pointed towards the snow. There was something written on it. “Do you want to fill a special place in my heart and become my only love?” I read out loud. I smiled and looked at him. He squeezed my hand and became shy. “Yes” I hugged him and kissed him on his lips. The taxi started to honk, like what the heck? He can leave, I could care less. “Come, don’t want you to be in trouble jagi” he pecked my cheek and brought me to the taxi.

 After a while I arrived at the café and stepped in to Taehyung’s car. I noticed that he looked sad and had bags under his eyes, but that’s not my business to ask him what’s wrong. We drove back to his house in silence. On the door of the house there was a note taped, he grabbed it and opened the door for us to get in. “No, why? Now I can’t stay” he crumpled the note and threw it in the bin. “What’s wrong?” I asked him curiously. He didn’t respond me and walked away.

 

V’s pov

 

Why isn’t anything working out for me? I walked into my private practice room and put the music on its hardest and just laid down. I stayed like that and went practicing, I needed something to distract me. I was practicing for hours when suddenly I noticed Ming laughing in the back. I stopped the music and looked at her. “What’s funny?” I asked her. “Your hair can dance better than you” she chuckled. I laughed along with her. “Want some tea?” she asked me while putting the tray on the ground. I grabbed a towel and dried my face and neck. “Hmm yes” I sat in front of her. She slowly poured the tea while biting her under lip. I chuckled at her. “What?” she looked at me. “You’re cute, and you poured too much HAHAHA” I laughed while pointing at her cute mistake. “I’m so clumsy, aish you distracted me” she playfully punched me. “I’m sorry” I laughed at her. “It’s okay” she cleaned the mess up. “I’m leaving tomorrow” she looked at me confused. “So I get the house for myself” she asked sarcastically. “Nope, I think you need to come along with me but I don’t know how to explain to the others about us” I scratched my head. “Where are you going?” she asked me.

 

“To Japan, I thought my parents would be here, but they went to Hawaii” I explained to her. “My oppa is doing a concert in Japan too, I better join him” she picked up the tray. I stood up with her and we went to the kitchen. “Ask him, I’ll buy your ticket and everything” I handed her my phone. “No need, I’ll just go and call him” she putted the tray on the table and ran up the stairs.

 

Ming’s pov

 

I ran up the stairs up and as soon as I got in my room I closed the door and called Sungjae oppa. He agreed but they were leaving in less than 3 hours. I quickly grabbed my biggest suitcase and started to pack. Ms. Kim had putted my dairy that has been fixed on my bed. I immediately hugged my dairy. “And?” Taehyung asked from behind the door. I putted my dairy in my suitcase and opened the door for him. “Come in, he said it was okay they are about to leave in less than 3 hours” I said as he walked in and closed the door. “Need help with packing?” he asked me. I shook my head. “I just finished” I sat on my bed. “How was your valentine’s day with Sa-rang?” I asked him out of boredom. “Great” he said while staring at the ceiling. He’s lying ‘great’ pff that expression says something else though. “Okay, I think it’s better if I wait downstairs” I stood up to grab my suitcase when I felt his hand on mine. “Let me at least help with this”  I pulled my hand from under his and moved aside. I grabbed my handbag and opened the door for him to go through.

 

 Sungjae oppa arrived quickly and I bid my goodbye to Taehyung before entering oppa’s car. On our way to the airport of course oppa was asking why I was at Taehyung’s house again and I kind of explained him the story about the fight between me and appa.

 

As soon as we landed we went straight to the concert hall. They did a sound check before we went to the hotel to check in. We rested for a while before heading back to the concert hall. It was a total chaos back there. “BOO!” I hugged Hyunsik oppa from behind. He got shocked and turned around. “Hey beautiful, I missed you” he quickly pecked my lips. “I know, if only Ilhoon would stay away” I pouted angrily. He chuckled. “Are you jealous?” he teased me. “Nope, I just don’t like sharing my boyfriend” I smirked.

“Already a couple I see, should I buy you a pregnancy test?” Sungjae oppa asked while leaning against the door. O crap, just what I needed. “Sungjae can we have a talk?” Hyunsik oppa grabbed a bottle of water and went away with Sungjae oppa.

I went into another room and sat next to Peniel. He was waiting to go on stage after Eunkwang and Changsub oppa. I talked to him so that he can release some stress. “Peniel we have a problem, one of your lead dancers became sick” the manager informed him before continuing his call. “What and now?” Peniel asked him. “I can’t find a replacement, I think we need to cut a part of your solo stage out” the manager tapped his shoulder. I saw in Peniel’s eyes that he was crushed, “But I trained so hard” he cupped his face in his hands. “I can dance, can’t I replace the dancer?” I stood up and asked the manager.

 

He turned and nodded “Yes please, I’m so glad you came Ming, somebody get her in the clothes and makeup and So-rea teach her, her part, Peniel you’re up” she grabbed me by arm and pulled me in to a chair. I got peeks of his performance and was proud of him. So-rea explained me the dance while I was getting dressed, I just understood what I could hear. I’ll just copy them no biggie and I have Peniel to help me too. “You’re up” they pushed me lightly on the stage and I walked towards Peniel who smirked at me, first part was just body rolling side to side before he went on the ground. I looked quickly to the side to see what I was supposed to do next. I saw that I needed to stand above him and grind?!? Thank god I didn’t need to look at him, I was sure if Hyunsik saw this he would break up with me. After I was done, I quickly walked away before Peniel grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him.

 

“I love you” he whispered. What the hell Peniel? The lights went out and he pecked my lips, I pulled back and slapped him. As soon as we got off the stage Sungjae oppa grabbed me by my arm and pulled me in to the waiting room. “What the hell Ming?” he asked me. “Sungjae you have 2 min and have you seen Hyunsik I can barely find..o.. Hyunsik 2 min for you too” a dude announced. I turned and saw Hyunsik walking pass me getting out. “Hyunsik” I whispered he didn’t bother to look at me. “Sungjae I can explain, auw! Dude why?” Sungjae hit Peniel in the belly. “What the heck oppa, It was my fault” I screamed at him. “I deal with you later, you’re grounded. I’ll let manager-nim take you back to the hotel” he grabbed Peniel and exited the room. I changed back into my normal clothes before being brought back to the hotel.

 

V’s pov

 

I didn’t hear  from Ming yet, I hope she arrived well. Thank god she went ahead of me, turns out that I needed to leave this afternoon. I’m a 5 year old stuck in this body, thank god everything was packed. After a short flight we arrived at the hotel in Japan. I shared my room with Jungkook and we weren’t tired. We started to order room service and just played some songs. I was interrupted by my mom who wanted to skype with me. “Darling, can you see me?” she was waving. “Yes mom” I answered her. “Why are you alone, where is your fiancé?” she asked. “In Korea” I wasn’t paying much attention. “Yah Taehyung, you better go and get Ming. How dare you leave her behind” she shouted at me. Jungkook looked at me surprised. “I’m joking, she is here” I smiled nervous. “Oh is that so, let me see her then. Where is she Taehyung?” she asked me. “In the café, I’ll go get her and we’ll skype soon” I quickly ended the call. “You and ..” Jungkook started to ask me. “Not now, but don’t tell anyone” I grabbed my phone and called Ming. Please pick up, come on. I was pacing back and forth. “Hello?” she picked up.“Ming thank god where are you? We have a big problem” I was panicking. “In Hilton hotel, what why?” she asked curiously. “Hmm, same hotel as me meet me in the café down stairs now and be fast mom wants to skype with you” I explained to her while grabbing the I-pad and went to the cafe.

She didn’t take long and arrived at the cafe, she looked cute with her hair in a bun. I waved at her and after I quickly explained to her, she nodded In understanding right before my mom called me back. “Did you already lose her?” she asked me angrily. “Hello Ms. Kim, you look beautifully tanned” Ming greeted her. “O, hello darling, aw thank you, do you like it there in Japan?” she asked her. “I didn’t see much yet, I was just checking my mail” they talked for a little bit more before my battery notice started to beep. “Mum, I don’t have enough battery left” I said to my mum. “Aww too bad, go get some rest, see you two on Wednesday” she went offline. Me and Ming looked at the black screen with wide eyes. “What does she mean by Wednesday?” she asked me. “I don’t know but thank you” I hugged her. “Hmm” she pulled away. “Shall I walk you back to your room?” I asked her.

She hoisted her shoulders while getting up and grabbed her laptop. “Wait, you want something to drink?”  I asked her, she turned and nodded. I ordered for us two bubble teas, lemon for me and strawberry for her. “Thank you” she sipped from her cup and a small smile appeared on her face. “Let’s go” I putted my arm around her shoulder and we walked to her room. “I’m here” she stopped in front of the door. “I’m one floor above, see you then” I waved at her while walking away. She didn’t notice me, but I stood at the end of the hall and kept on staring at her while she was talking on the phone. “Sorry, I didn’t see you” a dude bumped into me. “It’s okay” I turned and walked away.

 

Ming’s pov

 

“Hello?” I picked up. “Ming we need to talk just me and you, where are you?” Sa-rang asked me. “I’m sorry I can’t now, I’m in Japan” I said to her. What  does she want now? I bet she wants to show off that she got engaged, doesn’t she have a life or something? She stayed quiet for a while and I looked up and saw that Hyunsik had returned. “Sa-rang I’ll text you when I’m back” I quickly closed the phone and went towards Hyunsik. “Can I explain?” I asked him. “I’m not in the mood right now” he opened his door. “But” he closed the door in front of my face. Really?!? “Oppa I didn’t know” I said to the door. He opened the door “I was wrong in thinking you were special” he said to me. That shocked me, he’s just mad, I would be. “I just wanted to help him that’s all” I said as calm as possible. “Guess then you can help me by disappearing, were done” he went inside and closed the door.

 I held the door with my hand and entered his room. “You’re telling me just because of THAT you’re breaking up with me?” I asked him while holding back tears. There was no way I would cry in front of him. “Did you think that made me proud? Having my girl grinding on my friend!” he shouted. “I really didn’t know, it was just a dance” I couldn’t believe that this was happening to me. “I regret ever falling for you” he said under his breath. “So do I” I walked out of his room.

 

A/N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhGQKiElwg

This is the dance that Peniel had danced with Ming.

P.s. Ming is the second girl, with black hair.

Enjoy (^*^)