Chapter 27

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,
If I’ve never filled a page, I guess today I will fill this page with all my anger I developed for him. O please! And don’t even suggest to give him another chance. Well it all began when I was on a date with Hyunsik, he appeared with that girl there too. Normal human beings would have some respect and deal with their issues later. But not KIM TAEHYUNG, he came and sat next to me and ruined everything. Now Hyunsik is mad at me because I didn’t tell him we were living together. Is he stupid? Why would I do that? So that he would react like he did? Now me and Hyunsik are at war, but Taehyung didn’t stop there. You can’t imagine what happened when I came home. I found that girl sleeping in my bed. Like is Tae serious? I was already angry to begin with. So I went to confront him to get her out of the house. 

Apparently I need to reflect on what I’m talking about. And then he locked snowy in the doggy room because of that girl. Urgh I don’t care if he won’t give a s*** about me but Snowy is like his child and I also feel that way, so I decided to leave his house, I can sleep at an orphanage, everything is better than spending 1 more second around those two. But I wanted to take Snowy with me. He could keep the building and everything but Snowy shouldn’t be suffering. Like the f*** dude? You need to choose, Snowy or that girl. We landed in a big argument. Me against him for Snowy, then SHE came with no shame wearing his shirt and I guess she had something under it. Like ew, I don’t even want to know if they did it. 

If I didn’t know and went to sleep on the bed, no ew. Anyways Tae decided to blame me for waking her up too. Please I give 0 f**s about her. I was so done with him, so I grabbed my things and Snowy, he can visit him if he wants. Tae totally snapped at me, even though he wasn’t as scary as my dad. I mean even Sa-rang got scarred. I sometimes wish my mouth won’t say some things but it was only to stand up for myself, and yes me and him landed in this big argument again, it even made Snowy confused. Over our yelling we didn’t hear a car, that’s just how loud we were. The door flew suddenly open and Tae’s parents were standing there. Thank god that girl did something smart and hid before Tae’s parents saw her. His parents suggested to go on a vacation with us two. Dairy let’s be serious. I think they know why Tae and me were fighting and I bet this trip to his grandparents won’t change my mind. 

TTYL XOXO, Ming.

Ming’s POV
I looked outside the plane at the little island isolated only by water. An island that was bought by Tae’s grandparents, I mean this is so called their home. They are the only people that are living there. Their workers were transported by a ferry to work. I was thrilled to meet them, I mean they must be clearly geniuses to have thought about that. I looked out of the window it looked beautiful with white sand and the blue sea, I can’t wait to swim. “You like it?” Tae asked me. I grabbed a magazine and started to read in it. Ignoring him would be best. “Aish and I was trying to be nice” he hissed while sitting back in his chair. Now you think about being kind. I laid the magazine on my thighs while looking back outside. “So you do?” I turned and hit him with the magazine in his face. “Yah, try to cooperate with me in front of my parents” he sassed. I prefer to be lovey dovey with a snake. I looked at Tae who went on his phone, he was answering Sa-rang’s text that he received. That girl doesn’t know when to stop, no wonder why Tae’s parents can’t stand her. Tae looked up from his phone and looked annoyed at me. “What?” he asked me. I turned my face and put my sunglasses on. I’m being kidnapped and he still acts like a jerk. The pilot spoke in that we were landing. Not much later we were transported by jeep to the house.

The island was so beautiful, it was mostly open with tall tree’s. In 1 word paradise. I can’t wait to swim of course without Tae. I need to sneak out at night. Please let me have my own room. I closed my eyes and started to pray. “What are you doing?” Tae hit me with his bottle of cold water, I rolled my eyes. After a half hour drive we had arrived. The house was made of wood and lots of open spaces with dark glass, the type of glass no one can see inside but people from the inside can see outside. Suddenly fireworks went off and a few drummers came outside. I stood still and was shocked, what for insanity is going on? “Welcome to ‘La passion’ a pretty good looking lady came outside, if this is Tae’s grandmother I need some plastic surgery. I hid my face a little trying not to burst out in laughter, I mean this spectacle is crazy. “Are they here? Omo look at my handsome grandson” I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore when Tae’s granddad came in a hula skirt to greet us. Tae looks way too much like him, damn almost as if he’s the father. “Hi mom and dad” Tae’s parents greeted them. My laughter won’t get away I decided to hide behind Tae. “We need to greet my grandparents” Tae grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him, I immediately bowed to avoid eye contact with Tae’s granddad. “HelloI’mYookMingTaehyung’sFianceNiceToMeetYou” I managed to say. Tae stumped his arm in my head before hugging his grandparents. “Ah Yook Ming? Why not Kim?” Tae’s granddad asked. “They didn’t get married yet appa” Tae’s dad said to him. “What’s Tae waiting for? Well here she is family” Tae’s grandma came and hugged me. “Hello Ming, I’m Kim Taeyeon and this is my husband Baekhyun” she introduced. “Be free to call us grandma and grandpa, come see the house it’s a beauty” she held my arm and pushed me inside.

I saw Tae rolling his eyes. I swear he should be treating me like a queen right now for dragging me into this. “Uhm mother why don’t we let Tae ..uhm her yeobo show her around?” Tae’s mother asked his grandma who immediately nodded. “Oh Taehyung darling show your lovely bride around” his grandmother asked him. Tae smiled while taking my hand to show me around. “Don’t remember these places, look see those gates there” he pointed I followed to where he was showing. “Go through them get on the jeep, get on the jet and you’re back home” I pushed him aside. We walked outside and stopped at near the pool. “You won’t be coming back anyways, stop acting all interested” he said to me. I bent on my knees to pick up a flower that fell in the pool. “Who told you that? I like your family and not you” Tae scoffed. “Once you’re out my life, you’re out my family’s life too” I turned and looked at him. “That’s not for you to decide, and if Sa-rang is the future wife I think you should enjoy this more than me” Tae wasn’t pleased with my answer, like I care. I stood straight with the flower in my hand. Tae came closer, way too close for my liking I needed to lean a bit back. “Oh I’ll enjoy” he pushed me in the pool. That bastard. I swam back up. “YAH!” I yelled at him while he was laughing and walking away. I started to swim to the stairs to get out, great now I’m wet. “Seems like you need a towel and a hand” I looked up to who the mysterious voice belongs too. He pulled a hand out and helped me out and put a towel around me. Is this island the forever youth island because he’s hot, I mean just as hot as Tae if Taehyung was nicer. “Thank you” I thanked him. He flashed me a smile. I felt the need to jump back in that pool to calm down. “Your Taehyung’s wife, you’re pretty, hello I am Jaewoon, adopted child of Taeyeon and Baekhyun” I looked at him shocked, did he say adopted? That means he’s Tae’s uncle. Woah that’s way too old for me, too bad, he would have been useful.

Jaewoon’s POV
Oompf I did it, I can introduce myself to girls now. I need to check that off my bucket list. Taehyung is one luckily guy I wish I met a girl like Ming, she’s definitely beautiful, her skin is glowing thanks to the water, I don’t get why Taehyung doesn’t like her. It was mean for him to push her in the water while she’s wearing a dress. Thank god she can swim.

 “Ah hello I’m Yook Ming nice to meet you uncle?” I giggled at her introduction. She doesn’t know we’re almost same age, hmm I can tell her or naah, she’s cute to tease. “Call me uncle One, okay?” she nodded and dried her face. “Come I’ll finish the tour with you” I grabbed her by her arm shocking both of us. “I’m sorry, please follow” she nodded and walked beside me while we went in the garden. Her dress dried quickly but her shoes less. “Oh why are these close uncle One?” she pointed at the night flowers. “Ah, these are shy, they only show their beauty when the sun is down and the darkness embraces them” I explained her. “Ow so these are night flowers. I always wanted to see what they looked like in the night” o she’s pretty smart too. Too bad I wanted to scare her with horror stories about this island but I just need an idiot for that. “Well just come visit them tonight and everyday you’re staying for 1 week anyway” her face seemed shocked. “Are you cold?” I asked her concerned. “A week?” she asked me still shocked. I nodded, “A full week plenty time for you and-” I stopped as she seemed mad now and wasn’t listening to me. “I’m sorry I’m leaving first uncle One, I need to find Taehyung” she bowed and walked pretty fast back inside. I watched her leave when a smile crawled on my face, this week is going to be unforgettable.

V’s POV
I noticed Ming walking away from Jaewoon hyung, finally. Why did I even follow them? But why did she seem a bit mad, did he try to flirt with her? if Jaewoon hyung had said something bad to her she should deal with him not me. “A week?! You said a weekend” she looked pissed at me as she approached. “Ow yeah, I hoped you’ll be leaving earlier to clean up” I faked a smile at her. “I’m not staying a week, this needs to stop” she handed me the towel and turned away. “It’s not like I asked you before” I said to her, she sighed and returned towards me. “Just remember any before me was a mistake and any after me is a downgrade” she faked a smile. I held her hand “Say what about Sa-rang?” she looked me deep in my eyes. “You heard me” she pulled her hand out of my grip and went inside. 

I threw the towel on the ground and followed her inside, there’s no way she thinks she can call Sa-Rang like that. I heard a glass break from the kitchen. “Ming are you okay?” I ran the kitchen inside. There she was in front of my dad who accidently dropped his drink. Ming went on her knees to bow. “Please accept everything my family has given you but I can’t proceed marrying your son” finally she did something right. “Stand up, don’t need to go on your knees” my dad helped her up. He had noticed me and I saw sadness in his eyes. “I understand, it’s hard to proceed this, we’ll cancel the wedding but you can’t leave until Sunday. I hope it won’t be a burden to stay with us 2 more days” I looked shocked at my dad, that was way too easy. Almost impossible if I had asked to cancel everything. “Thank you for your hospitality, I’ll be more than happy to spend these days with you sir” she bowed while turning to get out. While I met with her eyes, my heart started to beat faster. She exchanged a soft smile with me before walking away. “Well son, you’re going to die alone” my dad joked while patting my shoulder leaving me behind. 

Grandpa Baekhyun’s POV
“Appa I need help or an idea” my son came into the room looking all worried. I was laying in my hammock with my facial mask on, enjoying some ‘merengue’ on the radio. Suddenly the music turned off. I sat straight while my cucumbers fell from my eyes. “All the paradise that you can enjoy and you’re still worried about work? You know they call that being a workaholic” he sat in the chair. “She canceled the wedding” I looked shocked at him. “That’s a no-no, I like her better than that dog hater” he nodded in agreement. “Sa-rang is the problem, when we went to surprise them they were yelling at each other. I don’t know what to do” he stood back up. He was making me nervous walking up and down again. “Don’t worry, Tae just needs to get her pregnant, problem solved” he stopped walking. “Appa these two hate each other, Ming is a tough girl and if she cancelled this wedding because of Taehyung that means a lot”. “You really need a break from work. Instead let a master at work, they’ll be back in each other hands in no time” he sighed before sitting back in the chair. “I’m listening appa” I clapped in my hands and got a white board. I wrote on the board our steps.

 “We’ll start today in a few moments, let’s go horse riding, at one of the cross roads they get separated from us and we come back to eat lobster tonight hmm in blanc sauce deli, while they be like ‘ooh oppa I’m scarred’ Ming holds Taehyung for protection. I should hire a tiger but it won’t come right away, anyways. Tae will be like ‘stay in my arms I’ll protect you’ and look deep in her eyes. She realizes how beautiful Tae’s eyes are under the moonlight and smiles at him before you know she’ll be apologizing and they do IT, next thing you be calling me to organize a big baby shower” I put the marker down and looked at my son who was dumbfounded. “I guess I’ll just trust appa” he sighed and gave in. I was proud of myself now I need Jaewoon to help me out with my master plan. 

Ming’s POV
We went horse riding because Tae’s grandpa thought it would be a good idea to ride under the stars? Is he blind? The sky was covered by heavy clouds and you could already smell the rain. Isn’t he hungry? Sure I was since it was diner time right now. My horse was ridding behind Tae’s who finally was out of his phone, his dad thought it would be fine to leave them at the house so no one can steal them. Did he forget the only people on this island are his parents and the workers which most went home already, so basically it’s just us. I sighed deeply and looked around, it was beautiful with the sun going down but I was hungry and couldn’t wait to eat. Suddenly there was sounds of thunder and lightning making my horse uneasy. I tried to calm him down. On our way back to the house my and Tae’s horse suddenly sprint in the deep forest, I leaned on my horse to avoid getting hit by the branches. Our horses stopped on a unfamiliar spot. Me and Tae looked at each other instead of saying words. “Are you okay?” he asked me I nodded while getting from my horse and went to the emergencies bag, 101 survivor kit. I took everything out and dropped on the ground. “I got a blanket and a broken tent with fruits, you?” I asked Tae. He went and looked. “My tent is whole, and I have medicine and?” he showed me the bottle of champagne. I started to laugh. 

“You’re granddad is crazy” Tae was getting red and pulled the lantern out of the bag as last. Me and him looked at the things. “We can survive until it stops raining” I said to him and he nodded. The tent was small but me and him needed to fit in if it’s going to rain. Which didn’t wait for us and started to pour on me and Tae. We went inside the tent while the horses laid under a tree. The distance between me and Tae was close and uncomfortable. “This isn’t going to work like this” he said while grabbing my waist and hoisted me up and placed me in between his leg. “Don’t misunderstand, I just want to be able to stretch my legs” he said while taking the blanket and hugging me so that it could cover us. I don’t know why I froze but at the same time it felt heavenly. He had this cologne that smells delicious, it made me calm down. “Aaah” he held the pineapple in front of my mouth which went automatically open and took the fruit from his hand. He kept feeding me until there was nothing left. I couldn’t help to yawn but I can’t fall asleep in his arms. My eyes were getting heavy from the tiredness. I slowly closed my eyes before making them again open. I felt Tae’s arm embrace me more and pulling me a bit back so my back could touch his chest, I didn’t had the strength to fight my sleepiness and gave up. 

V’s POV
Oempf she’s heavy, my arm fell asleep while Ming was sleeping on my arm. I couldn’t fall asleep because it was uncomfortable to do so. Ming was shaking in fear but I couldn’t tell why. I was hugging her to keep her warm if it was because she was feeling cold. Even though she remained shaking and pulling her body more closer to her. maybe I’m cold, I need to become warmer. I looked around the tent and saw the bottle of champagne. This could be a bad idea but alcohol does make your body warmer. I sighed and looked at Ming before grabbing the bottle of champagne and opened it. She better be thankful. I tried to open the bottle as silent as possible. The small pop sound made her hold me. I sat still and shocked for a bit. When will it be morning? I looked outside for sunlight but it was still dark. After a few minutes I started to drink the bottle. After drinking almost half of the bottle I placed it on the ground, this champagne had a weird taste and no alcohol. Hphm my weird grandpa. 

Ming was still hugging me I looked at her my heart started to increase again. I never noticed her eyes, nose and lips up close. Her pink lips that were small but curved with perfection. They looked almost kissable, I suddenly leaned and kissed her lips. My trail didn’t stop there as I went down kissing her neck as well until her collarbone where she let a mini sleepy moan out. I got a warm feeling inside me and started to slowly that part of her body and my hands heading towards her s. Which filled in my hands. “What are you -?” Ming had woken up, I stopped but my lips were still touching her body. “Yah, get off of me” she pushed me away. “You ert” I shook my hands in denial. “Ani, I just” I grabbed her and started to kiss her again but she pushed me away. 

“What’s wrong with you?” she looked angrily at me but it was really y. “I have the hots for you” I pulled her closer. She looked at me with big eyes, before slapping me. That slap and my little V had awaken which started to poke her. I had her still locked in my arms. “Is that your.. touching me?” she looked up avoiding to look down. “I promise not to hurt you” I said to her in a seductive way making myself and her shocked. “Get your needs from somewhere else” she pushed me away while escaping from the tent. Argh what’s wrong with me and why is this thing up?​