Chapter 15 '14/02' #WARNING!!

What? ArrangedToYou

Ming’s pov

Today was valentine’s day and the day Hyunsik is going to Japan. I pouted while looking outside the window. It was snowing, a white valentine’s day. I turned and finished unpacking my stuff. I got my computer out and went to work on some documents. *knock, knock* I stood up and opened the door. “Hello Mr. Kim, please come in” I bowed to him and opened the door wide enough for him to enter. “I heard from my wife what happened, are you feeling safer?” he asked me concerned.  “Yes Mr. Kim” I nodded. “That’s better, any plans for later? I hope something fun to distract you a little more” he smiled at me. “I don’t really have plans to go out” I told him. “Then I think I need to put a spell on that boy to become more romantic” he left my room.

V’s pov.

Noooo, why is it snowing? Not today, at least I still have the reservation at the restaurant. I sighed deeply while laying against the window. “Son, let’s talk” my dad came in my room. “You know which day it is right?” he asked me. I nodded. “And are you staying home?” he asked me. I shook my head. “You’re planning to surprise her?”. I nodded. He walked over to me and tapped my shoulder. “I see, I think we need to have the talk about the birds and the bees”. I turned and looked at my dad with big eyes. “No appa, that’s embarrassing” I became red.

“But be careful, only do it if she wants it. Don’t pressure her, she had a bad experience” my dad looked concerned. “Who?” I asked him confused. “Your fiancé silly, remember to spray cologne and do something else with your hair, change is good” he stood up and left. Of course he meant Ming, I forgot they hadn’t met Sa-rang yet.

Ming’s pov.

Hmm appa didn’t close my bank account yet. I let out a sigh of relief, at least I could start something small before he closed it. I pass enough money to my savings account, he couldn’t touch that one. I putted my legs on the chair and grabbed the mug of coco that Ms. Kim brought for me. “Ming, come with me” Taehyung came in my room. “Where too?” I asked him. “I have a date tonight” he sat on my bed. Good for him I’m quite jealous, he could spend valentine’s day with Sa-rang while I’m here all alone with coco to keep me warm, why was I jealous? “My parents think I’m going on a date with you” he explained. “Then tell them the truth” I said to him. “Not yet, I kind of proposed to Sa-rang yesterday” he rubbed the back of his neck. HE WHAT? WHA A WHAT? I choked on my coco. “Geez, don’t die now” he tapped lightly on my back. “I’m good, so let me get this you have 2 fiancés, a fake one and a real one?” he nodded. “Crazy, will your parents accept her?” he hoisted his shoulders. Ow wow, the things you do for love. “Okay” I accepted, knowing when I needed him as cover up to go with my oppa I could just use him. “Wear a dress, and get a spare bag. Where do you want to go?” he asked me. “To that the cute café” I told him while getting up from my chair. He turned and hugged me. “Thank you, I owe you big time” he whispered before pulling away.

I smiled at him and searched in the closet. I found a dress that was thick enough and long sleeved. I think I could survive with this. Taehyung dropped me at the cafe. Thank god it was still open, I went to the counter and ordered my caramel macchiato. I’m just addicted to it, I can’t help it. “Your name please” the girl asked me. “Ow Yook Ming” . “Thank you for choosing our café Ms. Ming” she smiled at me before she went to make my drink. It was quiet today, okay at this hour than. Most people went on dates or stayed at home. I went to the restroom and wore my black jeans on. At least now my legs could enjoy some warmth too. “Here you go Ms. Ming”. I took the cup and sat at a table in the back. Hmm funny, I never knew that they wrote messages on the cups. 14/2 Ming come meet me under the E Mbridge. H. That’s today  H? Hmm, Hyunsik? My eyes became big. Is he there? I immediately called a taxi that took forever to arrive. As soon as it arrived I ran towards the bridge. The only thing that I saw was a caravan then the door opened and a big smile appeared on my face as I ran to him.

V’s pov

“Sa-rang, you came” I hugged her. “Hihi of course oppa, kiss?” she pouted her lips out and I pecked them. “Come, you hungry?” she nodded. I pulled out her chair before sitting myself. “Oppa isn’t this too much?” she whispered. “I want the best for you” I smiled at her. “But that’s you” she blushed. “Aww, you’re better at flirting then me” I pouted. She chuckled “That’s why I like you” her fingertips where drumming on my cheeks. “Good evening, your order has arrived” the waiter bowed. Me and Sa-rang sat straight and let them put the plates on the table.

Her eyes widened at how much there was on the table. “Please enjoy” the waiters bowed before they left. “Oppa, I never tried half of these” she said embarrassed. “It’s everything that I like, here try this” I put a piece of meat on my fork “Aaah” I held the meat in front of . She smiled “aaah” she chewed the piece of meat and showed me thumbs up. “Delicious” she had a big smile. We continued eating until there wasn’t any sign of food left. “Still some place for dessert?” she shook her head. “Not even a eenie meenie bit?”. She sighed and nodded. I asked the waiter to bring dessert, he brought the plate with a mini red box on it. She looked confused at the box. “Open it” I said embarrassed. She opened it and her eyes grew big. “Oppa?” I got on my knees and held her hand.

Ming’s pov.

He caught me and spun me around until we fell in the snow together. “Oppa what are you doing here? What about Japan?” I asked him while getting up and removing the snow from my clothes. “We’re leaving tomorrow, I couldn’t afford not celebrating with you today” he opened the door. The inside of the caravan was cozy, with big pillows on the bed and rose pedals on the ground. “Thanks oppa” I turned and kissed him on his nose. He smiled and grabbed me in a hug. “I’ll make you happy today, I promise” he kissed my cheek. “I’ll be happy as long I have you with me” I smiled at him.

“Then you want to barbeque with me?” he asked me and I nodded. He got out a big meat box and some sweet potatoes. We turned the grill on and I managed to burn half of the food. Now I know I at cooking, but at least the potatoes came out good. We went back inside. “Here oppa try it” I gave him a piece of meat I had grilled. “Tastes good” he smiled. “Really?” I looked at him surprised. I tried it myself -_- it was bitter. He burst out in to laughter. “Okay it’s pretty bad, but you make up for it” he handed me a glass of water. “I have something” he putted a bag on the table. “What is it?” I asked him. “Open it” I opened the bag and found matching pajamas. I looked at him with big eyes. “I uhm, I’m not really..” I started to get nervous. “No, no, not that, I uhm am not ready for that” he answered embarrassed. Why did I think of that? I mentally face palmed myself. “It’s just to feel comfortable and you can have me close to you even though were far apart” he explained. “I’ll try it on” I went in to the bathroom and changed into the pajama, it was a little big on me but comfortable. “Tadaa” I jumped out. He burst into laughter “Turn around” I turned around. “And?” I asked him “How does it look?”. He held his thumbs up “You look adorable”. “Now your turn” I threw his pajama towards him.

V’s pov

“Do you accept my love and this silly me?” I asked her. She looked at me with big eyes and a smile appeared. She knelt down in front of me and hugged me. “Of course” she whispered. I hugged her back “I promise to make you  happy every second of every minute and every hour of every day that I’m next to you, I love you Sa-rang” I whispered back to her. “I love you too oppa” she whispered before pulling back. It was the first time I heard those words from her. I grabbed the ring and putted around her finger. I got up and took her with me to get our jackets and went outside. “Here get in” I opened the car door for her. She got in and I closed the door entering on the other side.  

“Where do you want to eat dessert?” I asked her. “Uhm, I have an better idea” she pointed at an ice-cream truck. I got out and stopped the truck she came and stood next to me. “What will it be?” the old man asked me. We both got a cone with 3 different scoops flavors. We sat in the car and I drove to the harbor and we sat looking at the ocean while eating our ice-cream.Sa-rang was admiring her ring and kept on showing me and kissing my cheek. “I’m glad you like it” I looked at her. “I love it” she smiled. “More than me?” I asked her curious.

Ming’s pov

“Oppa are you done? I want to see” I yelled at him. “This is embarrassing” he walked out of the bathroom. “Wow, oppa you got a cuter than me” I joked. “Really? Isn’t it y?” he posed ily. I burst out in to laughter “Very y” thumbs up to that. He grabbed a box of donuts and chocolate milk and came on the bed with it. I took a mug from his hand. “Oppa, do you have mini marshmallows?” I asked him. He nodded and pointed me to cabins. I grabbed the whole bag and put a handful. “Enough, you’ll get a tummy ache” he closed the bag. “Uhm no” I pouted. “You want one?” he held a donut in front of my mouth. I took a big bite from it. “And?” he asked me. “It’s delicious, where is it from?” I asked him. “I made them” he said shyly.

“Really?” I took another one from the box. “Really” he chuckled and with the napkin he took a little icing that was above my lips. “You’re so cute” he pinched my cheek. “Yah oppa” I leaned my body to the side and put my mug on the side of the table.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, hugged me while he laid his head on my back. “Oppa, you’re not falling asleep now?” I asked him. “Don’t worry” he hugged me tighter. “I’ll start cleaning up then” I said to him. He let me go and I cleaned up the dishes. He came in the kitchen and back hugged me. “I need to finish” I shook my body a little. “You just need to stay like this” he chuckled. “Yah, are you really falling in sleep oppa?” I  turned around and faced him “I don’t want to wake up from this dream” he came forward and kissed my lips slowly. His lips were tasting sweet like coco with icing of course. He slowly bit my under lip and pecked my lips before pulling away. What no, not like this “You aren’t going nowhere” I pulled him to me back and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his face a little more in my direction and kissed his lips slowly, he followed my rhythm. I became a little aggressive while kissing, he lifted me up and putted me on the counter.

V’s pov.

“Of course not, I love you more oppa” she pecked my lips. “But oppa it’s cold, want to go to my house?” she asked me. I nodded yes. After that we drove to her house. “Come in” she opened the door and waited for me to come in. It was my first time here. “I’ll get some blankets. Let’s watch a movie” she turned the TV on and tapped a spot next to her. I sat and she laid in my arms. She covered us with the blankets. “Comfortable?” she asked me and I nodded. I quickly texted Ming that I won’t be coming home, I would be sleeping at Sa-rang’s. I just hope she has a place to sleep. She texted back saying okay, she was at a friend’s house. Sa-rang turned to look at me. “What?” I asked her. “I don’t have anything sweet” she pouted. “Shall I get you some?” I turned to grab my car keys. “I want something else” she said. I looked at her a bit confused. She came closer and kissed me slowly but on the aggressive side.

I responded to her kiss, we made out until she needed to catch her breath. She kicked the blanket on the ground and hovered on top of me before continuing to kiss me. Her hands went through my hair. My hands were her back, she started to take my jacket off. I was confused for a moment, I think I know what she wants. “Wait” I stopped her for a moment “You really want this?” I asked her concerned. She blushed and nodded. “Oppa come” she pulled me from the couch and led me in her bedroom. She showed me to sit on the bed.

I putted my hands around her waist pulling her closer. She bent over and kissed my lips again, while she was trying to my shirt, but the buttons weren’t really cooperating. “Wait” I pulled away from the kiss and slowly ed my shirt. She putted her hand and ripped my shirt off, I looked at her with big eyes. “Sorry” she said shyly, I grabbed her pulled her closer back. “You sure you want to do this?” I asked her. She nodded “I think I’m ready”. I stood up and pulled her chin up and kissed her slowly on her lips, she wrapped her hands around my neck. I lifted her and carefully laid her on the bed.

Ming’s pov

We continued to kiss until he pulled back. I was trying to catch my breath. He smiled at me and went back on the bed. V texted me that he won’t be going home tonight. Yes, now I could spend the whole night with Hyunsik oppa. I jumped from the counter and finished cleaning, or something like that. Man that was one heck of a kiss. I walked back in to the room, Hyunsik was laying on his stomach. I climbed above him and laid my head against his head. “Hmm” he turned around and I was laying on his belly now. He wrapped his arms around my waist. “All done?” he asked me. “Of course” I was playing with his hair while he started to sing ‘You’re mine’(from Teayang). I stayed quiet and listened to his beautiful voice. When he was done I applauded . “Oppa thank you for today, it was more than perfect” I kissed his chin. He hugged me tighter. “You’re quite heavy” he joked, I rolled away from him

“Yah oppa” I pouted while hitting him slightly. “Yah you hit me” he pointed on his chest. “Nope” I grabbed a big pillow and putted in between of us. He threw the big pillow aside. “Jagi come to oppa” he stretched his arms out. “Nope” I hit him with a smaller pillow. “It’s like that huh” he smirked. “WAHAHAHAHA OPPA YAH YAH, I’LL COME” he started to tickle me and pulled me closer to him. I laid in his  arms. “Goodnight beautiful” he pecked me on my nose. “Goodnight oppa ” I kissed his cheek.

V’s pov.

I slowly took off her dress and on her back. She shivered and bent her back. I slowly let my hand go through her hair and pulled her back on the bed. I kissed her lips before I went down on her neck. I started to bite it slowly. She let out a small moan and I started to her neck a little and she grabbed my hair pulling it back making me it harder. She moaned a bit louder. She got surprised by the noise she made and covered . I stopped and pulled back. “Something wrong oppa?” she asked. I shook my head no and went back to kiss her but pulled back again. “Oppa?” she bent over to kiss me but I held her back. “What’s wrong?” she asked a little bit annoyed. “I don’t think I’m ready yet” I stood up and grabbed my shirt putting it back on. “I’m sorry”. She looked furious. She grabbed her robe and went into the bathroom. I could hear her breaking things in there. I’m sorry Sa-rang but I couldn’t do it if I’m only thinking about Ming….