Chapter 21

What? ArrangedToYou

Ming's pov

I was standing in the middle of the living room. A house, just for me and Taehyung, better said more for Taehyung and his wife. But still how bizarre can this get. His mom explained that it was better for us to get used to the place, our privacy and each other, more emphasis on us getting used to each other. She could be right if I had feelings for her son, which I’m not so sure that I have. Living with them was my only way to avoid growing feelings for Tae, but now looking at this empty place he became my only companion. The 1 thing that was bothering me the most was how an almost billionaire family couldn’t afford 1 more bedroom. Even the dog has his own room, which is the other confusing thing. Tae doesn’t have a dog, is it me or am I slowly becoming more crazy. Ugh it’s bugging me, I looked everywhere for at least a guestroom, but no luck. This beautiful house only contains 1 bedroom. Just kill me now. I let out a sigh of disappointment. At least there’s still a dog room, I hope it’s cozy.

I came back in the living room. I didn’t see Tae’s parents anywhere. Don’t tell me they left us already, I’m not seeing Tae-tae either. I don’t even know why I should be wondering where he is, he only built more distance from me since Japan. He looked sometimes angrily at me in the car, more like when I tried to talk about my experience in Japan. It’s not that what surprises me more, the fact that I felt hurt as if he was killing me. It was as if I wanted his attention, as if my feelings had slowly turned to him. Ming what? Heck no, he loves Sa-rang… ugh Sa-rang you lucky…. If only I became Sa-rang…. Ming get your mind straight, the wedding isn’t that far away. I wonder If he would smile if he saw me in my dress. A little smile crawled on my face. Aish, I hit myself.

“Don’t fall for him. Twinkle twinkle little stars oh I wonder~” I started to sing to myself when suddenly I felt something my arms. “A dog?” I turned and look at the big white dog next to me. “Hello doggie” I greeted him confused. He barked at me and sat. His gaze locked with me. “You’re beautiful, can I hug you? Don’t bite me okay” I sat on my knees and hugged the big dog. Luckily he sat still and let me hug him. “Yah, yah it’s not a stuffed animal” Taehyung pushed me aside. The dog jumped on him and laid next to me. “Omo, traitor, you like her more than me, well she’s my fiancé not yours” he poked his tongue out. I was more confused at this point. The dog jumped on him again and started to his face. “Arraso, we can share her!” he yelled and chuckling. “Share who?” I asked him.

“I was talking to Snowy, this is Snowy. Snowy that’s Ming be careful don’t fall for her………” he whispered the rest in the dogs ear. I looked at him, puzzling what he might be saying. “You like, omo darling why are you on the floor. Snowy didn’t attack you right?” Tae’s mom asked worried. I quickly stood up and shook my head. “Nope I was actually hugging him, mother” I said while rubbing Snowy’s head. “O I almost thought he attacked someone again” she said relieved. Attack? This cutie couldn’t possibly do that.

Ugh I’m such a er for dogs, too bad I wasn’t allowed to have one from appa. “The only thing missing is the groceries, you two think you can handle that?” Tae’s dad asked. We both nodded. “Look at you two, Snowy be nice to Ming okay, bye darlings. Don’t forget to greet the neighbors” Tae’s mom hugged us both. More like choking us. “We’ll do” I slightly bowed while walking with them outside. Take me with you don’t leave me alone with them, or better take Tae, I will stay with Snowy. They stepped in the car and drove away, I waved sadly goodbye before entering back inside.

“Tick, tick, pow” the dog did as if he was shot. “You remember” he hugged the dog. “Why did you just got him back?” I asked him while carefully sitting beside him and Snowy. “Agh, he had attacked Sa-rang and appa had send him to a training camp, hardest year for him” he rubbed the dogs back, who was looking sad. Poor boy, I went and hugged him, it’s that witch fault. “But what will happen if you’re going to marry Sa-rang?” I asked him he looked shocked, bet he didn’t even think of that. “Bet you’ll be mine then, or not Snowy?” the dog jumped on me and started to me. “O it’s like that, you’re replacing me for her, I’m hurt  Snowy auw *sniff*” Tae was laying on the ground hiding his face. “Aish you’re so dramatic, you can visit him” the dog went and consoled him.

My stomach started to growl, I didn’t eat a thing. “Tae, are we going to get food?” he nodded and stood up to pick his keys. “You’re not leaving like that” he looked at me confused. “We smell like dog right now, come on get changed” I pushed him. After me Tae went and took a shower, I was sitting next to Snowy, maybe I should just tell him. “Snowy what do you think?” Snowy looked at me. “Should I tell Tae that me and Hyunsik are really not dating?” Snowy turned his head aside. Of course you won’t get me, you barely know me let alone Hyunsik. “I’m done” Tae came in the room in some training pants and a hoodie. Somehow he looked quite hot, okay Ming get in the car. I stood up with Snowy following me. “Snowy, you need to stay here!” Tae ordered Snowy. “Why? He can come” I said looking sadly at Snowy who went inside. “They don’t let dogs in the store, come” he turned me around and pushed me to the car.

V’s pov

I was driving, Ming was staring at the view, her face all down. She wasn’t dating him, why did she lie to me? Is it maybe because she doesn’t want me to break up with Sa-rang? We were closer to the store, I was looking for a spot to park. We got off, I walked close to her, that scent was really her scent, I found out why she smells so good. It was her soap, it was almost done. I should buy a new one for her. I really love her with this scent. We got a cart. “Can you cook?” she asked me. I shook my head. “Do we have a microwave?” I looked at her confused. “I don’t think so, why?” I asked her. She started to laugh. “What?” I chuckled a bit with her. “It’s funny if we did marry each other and the both of us can’t cook” she said while turning red from chuckling. I laughed with her. “Don’t worry I have a strong stomach, I’ll eat anything you make” I rubbed my stomach. “Aw so sweet, they have cook books, we can teach each other through this” she held the book up.

I nodded, she opened the book. “Hmm this is so delicious” she showed me the picture. “Let’s make that, it’s easy right?” she nodded. “We can’t go wrong on salad” she chuckled. We started to walk down the rows, by the register we ended up with more things than we actually needed for a salad, there was a great amount of sweets included. “You think we should take some out?” she asked me worried. “Naah it’s okay” I took my card out and paid for everything. “Why did you pay 250,000 won alone? We’re splitting, I should give you the other amount” she said in the car while looking at the receipt. I was laying against my chair looking at how cutely she was shocked over the prize.

“Don’t worry, I don’t want you to starve” I poked her cheek. “But” I put my finger against her lips and came closer “If you want to pay you can do it in another way too” Her eyes grew big and she blushed while slowly crawling back in her seat putting her seatbelt on. Hihihi she’s so cute to tease with. “I want to see Snowy” she pouted. “Let’s get ice-cream” I . “What? No, no, no Snowy will be all alone” she placed her hand on my arm. I looked at her and smiled. “It’s just ice-cream” she slowly pulled her hand away. I drove back home.

Snowy’s pov (of course a dog can have his own pov, he can see everything and hear XD )

The door went open and Ming hugged me. “I missed you” she whispered to me. Tae was coming behind her smiling at me with groceries in his hands. “Tae wanted to get ice-cream, leaving you all alone, he’s such a meanie right” Tae leaned his head on her shoulder while nodding. Ming got a bit scarred and hit him playfully. I wagged my tail. Tae helped her up and they finished bringing everything inside. The whole counter was full, I was walking along with them while they were unpacking everything. “Got your favorite” Tae opened the big dog food bag they bought. I got excited and barked a few times, while sitting neatly. “Not yet, when we are going to eat too” Ming said to him. Tae nodded while sneakily giving me a few from his hand. “Tae, I have everything that we need, shall we begin?” she asked while washing her hand Tae walked and washed his hand too.

“We just need to cut all these in big pieces and these in small fries size” Ming showed him confused. I was curious and jumped on the counter. O, o too slippery I jumped immediately down. “Snowy, not here, come stand next to me” Ming tapped her leg. I sat next to her and looked up. They started to cut, I yawned and laid on the floor. “Auw” suddenly Ming yelled. “Don’t look” Tae held her finger and hurried under the sink. I stood and looked at them. Ming was looking at Tae. “Don’t look down, I don’t want you to faint” Tae said while carefully washing her finger. I turned my head to the side. Tae grabbed the first aid kid and placed a band aid. “Done” he smiled at Ming who slowly took her eyes off of Tae and looked at her finger. “Do we have gloves?” she asked Tae who hoisted his shoulders up. They went searching for them. “I can’t find any” Ming pouted.

“Don’t worry I can finish it”. “I feel so useless as a girl” Ming suddenly became down. I looked at Tae who was confused of what to do. I walked and pushed his arm closer to Ming. He looked at me and slowly hugged Ming. “You’re still smart and beautiful” he tried to comfort her. She calmed a bit down and pulled a bit back. We heard a growling sound “I’m really hungry” she chuckled a bit. “I’ll hurry and finish everything” Tae turned back to cutting Ming stood beside him and finished helping him.  She set the dinner table. after they finished eating and cleaning. They both went in the living room on the couch. “What do you like to watch?” Tae asked while holding the remote. “I don’t care, put something you like” she went to grab a bag of chips and ice-cream. I laid between the two.

“A movie?” Tae asked her. She nodded. They started to watch, my eyes almost closed. “This movie is boring” Ming yawned. Tae started to chuckle. “You don’t like dramatic movies?” Tae asked her. She shook her head, “Not these types”. “Shall I just look for another one?” Ming shook her head. They continued eating and Tae would make a joke making Ming laugh. Ming slowly doze off into sleep and her head leaned on my belly. “Snowy stay still, I’ll bring her to bed” Tae said while carefully hoisting Ming up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom. I walked behind him. “Look at how beautiful and peaceful she looks when she’s sleeping” Tae whispered to me. I looked at Ming and then at Tae.

“Let her sleep, come Snowy” he patted my head. I looked at Ming and back at Tae who was waiting for me at the door. “Snowy, did I forget something?” he came back. I went closer to Ming and pointed at her face. “No snowy, she will get mad” he said while carefully trying to get closer to me. I stuck my tongue out to her. “Okay, I’ll do it, don’t wake her up” Tae leaned and kissed Ming on her forehead.  A smile slowly crawled on Ming’s face. I got off the bed. “You little rascal” Tae hoisted me up and kissed my face. I struggled myself from his grip and ran downstairs.