Chapter 17 Japan part 1.

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

YOU’RE BACK!! Thank to Tae’s mom <3. I wanted to break a big news: I was dating Hyunsik but he became my ex since yesterday. Long story short. I went to help Peniel with his performance, ended up being grounded(by oppa). Peniel did come and apologize afterwards. I explained to him that I was/were dating one of the guys (and that I never would have mutual feelings for him). Hyunsik is ignoring me (level: was-that-the-wind-blowing?). I tried to say hi but I ended up talking with Suga, apparently I bumped my hand in his face(he deserves it thoughJ). I made a bet with him that I would tell Namjoon the truth or he gets to be my bf again #NoThankYou. I think I have enough boy problems to deal with.

P.S. Dad closed my bank account today. Which because I didn’t grab enough money to buy a house of my own. I need to it up and be the nicest (sort of) fiancé at Taehyung’s house for a while until I can get away. T^T pray for me.

Ttyl,xoxo Ming

Ming’s pov

It was Wednesday, my 3th day in japan. Guess when oppa said I was grounded he really meant it. He didn’t allow me to go anywhere with them anymore. I needed to stay in his hotel room, which obviously became boring as hell. Yesterday I was talking with Henry on the phone almost the whole day. And I wrote an apology letter to Hyunsik, explaining what happened and that I’m sorry, but I’m not going to give him it. Henry promised to help me out and find appa, the one who went MIA right now. I grabbed my phone and went through my contact list. I guess I could call Sa-rang to hear why she wanted to talk with me, but then again it’s her. Or Hyunsik, but he won’t pick up. I don’t feel like talking with Sungjae since he’s keeping me here like a prisoner. Suddenly my phone started to ring in my hands, I didn’t know this number. “Hello this is Ming speaking” I picked it up anyways. “Ming darling this is Taehyung’s mom speaking, get ready in 1 hour we will be picking you and Tae to go out” Tae’s mom said. This is what she meant with Wednesday? “We will Ms. Kim. See you soon” I polity ended the call to call Taehyung. This is bizarre, I thought they were in Hawaii.

Taehyung wasn’t picking up his phone. I grabbed the room key and ran to his room which was 1 floor above mine. I pressed the bell and Jungkook opened the door. “Hello noona, nice to see you again” he greeted me. “Yeah, yeah nice to see you too, TEAHYUNG!” I yelled “Sorry for yelling in your ear” I apologized to Jungkook. “It’s okay, come in. He’s not easy to wake up” he explained to me. Not this, I already wasted 15 min. I walked over to Taehyung’s bed. He was sleeping and hugging a pillow. “TEAHYUNG wake up” I started to shake him but no success. I had no choice to get on his bed and jump up and down. It worked or so I thought. He turned and hit my legs which lost balance and I fell between him and the pillow he was hugging. I popped my head up and looked at Taehyung. “Noona are you alright?” Jungkook asked. “Yes, Taehyung” I hit Taehyung on the chest. He grabbed me and hugged me. “Kookie help” I asked Jungkook who came and help me out of Taehyung’s arms while chuckling.

“TEAHYUNG, your mom is going to be here in 30 minutes.” I got of his bed. “Wait! When?” he suddenly woke up and asked. “Finally, your mom is here in Japan and is expecting us in 30 minutes in the lobby” I walked out and went to my room running. “Ming, wait” Tae came after me. “Here” he handed me the room key. “Thanks, now get ready. See you soon” I demanded him before running back to my room and getting ready. After a few minutes we were ready, we looked almost like a couple. Wearing the same color patron, as if it was our couple-outfit. I wore a black jeans with a black sweater and white words written on it and a pair of black converse. My long jacket was in my arm. Taehyung wore a black jeans too with a HBA shirt and black Nikes. He had his jacket in his hands. I bet we will be going to an historical place and restaurant or sightseeing, typical same boring dating ideas.

V’s pov

The drive was quite long. Ming fell asleep with her head against the window while my mom was telling their story about their amazing time in Hawaii. I chuckled and pulled Ming slowly closer to me letting her head lean on my shoulder. She adjusted herself while grabbing my arm. I stare at her for a second before yawning myself and eventually falling asleep on her head. After a while, mom woke me and Ming up. Ming woke up shocked causing me to hit my head. She bid her apology before existing the car on the other side. “Where are we?” I asked my mom while staring at the abandoned building. “Don’t worry darling, follow me” she held my dad’s hand and started to walk, me and Ming looked at each other. She hoisted her shoulders up and followed my mom, I followed behind.

Behind the building there was a big tent. I came in as last, there were lots of children in there. I stood next my mom. “Were going to help these children, this is going to be their new foster home. Me and appa are going to help with the bigger stuff, you and Ming are going to help keeping the children busy and later decorate a room together” mom explained. “Sounds fun” Ming smiled at her. I let out a deep sigh and went towards the children. “Taehyung, can you speak fully Japanese? Because I can’t. I mean I know some words but I can barely form a sentence” Ming asked me. “A bit” I told her. We sat on chairs near the children who looked at us with a smile. ‘’Ohayo, boku no namae wa V and  kore wa Ming, watachi  play?(Good morning, I am V and this is Ming, we play?) ” I was signaling along with my half good Japanese. Ming chuckled a little. “At least I tried” I hit her arm playfully. “I know, it was funny to watch you do it”. We looked at the children who sat around us with a lot of papers and paint.

“Let’s paint”  Ming said while standing up from the chair and sat on the cold floor with the children and started to paint. The time flew by and we were having quiet a lot of fun. Sometimes I would look over at Ming’s paper, but got caught each time I tried to draw something on it. The little boys would look straight at me. I quickly grabbed her painting again when she went to help this girl with her painting. She had painted a tree, even though it was very simple, It looked more beautiful than my painting. I peeked at her to see if she had noticed me and drew some bees. “Tae what are you doing with my paper?” I turned and saw her behind me. The children were laughing at me.

I smiled nervously at her while handing her paper back. “This is war” she smirked. She kneeled and imprisoned me in her arms. She pointed the children to attack me. I was surrounded by the childeren who were tickling me. “Haha He-help mm-ee Mi-nngg!” I begged her, but she shook her head no. “I’m sorr-ry, plea-sse?” I begged her with my puppy eyes. “HAI, children uhm souda?” (Okay, children uhm drink?) she showed them a can of lemonade. They got off me and I sat straight while catching my breath. “Dozo(here)” a little girl handed me a cup of lemonade. I took the cup from her hands while thanking her. She stood and watched me drink the lemonade. She reminded me of Ming, the first time we ate dinner. She kept looking at me eating. I ruffled her hair. She pouted and fixed it fast. “Children, time to decorate” one of the helpers yelled in Japanese. “Are you two coming?” my mom asked me. I stood up and followed them.

They decorated the hall and rooms. Me and Ming had to decorate the nursing room. I came up with the idea of putting our handprints. It went good until our hands met and there was only space for one hand print. “Lady’s first” she called dibs. “Rock, paper & scissors” I yelled before she moved. “Or wait” she walked and grabbed a small brush and painted a ‘&’ sign. “Looks finished” I poked her cheek, forgetting my hand was under the paint. She turned and looked in the mirror and back at me. “Wait, it was an accident” I was backing off really slowly. “It’s okay, can happen” she smiled at me. I let out a sigh of relieve. She came closer, still smiling. I smiled nervously back. “Did anyone tell you that you have beautiful lashes” she complimented me. “Many times” I said to her. “Can I see how long they are?” she asked me. I leaned a bit little forward. She cupped my face with her hands. “Victory” she chuckled. That’s when I realized her hand prints were on my face. After decorating it was time for us to leave, we hugged each child and waved them goodbye. We were going to my parents hotel to wash up and change.

To be continued……