Chapter 20

What? ArrangedToYou

Hyunsik’s pov. 

I was helping Sungjae look for Ming, I waited the whole night for her to return. Worst was that she didn’t comeback. I was more than nervous that she went and did something crazy. “I’ll ask Namjoon. She’s close to him, it’s like he’s a better brother than me” we went to the table where 3 guys were sitting. Sungjae greeted the long one, I guess he must be Namjoon. “Hey Namjoon, has Ming visited by you?” he asked him. “Ming? I didn’t know she was here, is there something wrong?” he asked concerned. “You know the rebel she is, she didn’t return back last night and neither this morning I can’t find her anywhere” Sungjae started to get worried. 

“You’re looking for Ming?” a deep voice asked behind us. “Hmm yes” I said to him. I recognized this dude, I always end up bumping into him. “Agh she left with her unnie, she was pretty drunk” he explained to us. “Unnie, which unnie?” Sungjae asked concerned. “I don’t remember her name, do you Kookie?” he asked the pale dude next to him. He shook his head. “What did she look like?” Namjoon asked him. “Hmm short long dark hair a bit matured face” he tried to explain. Sungjae looked blank “I don’t know her” he picked his phone and started to dial Ming’s number. “Again voicemail”. He grabbed the dude by his collar “Jokes aside, who did you give my sister too?” he asked him angrily. 

“Wow it his fiancé too” the little dude held Sungjae back. “Kim Taehyung?” Sungjae asked. “Fiancé?” me and Namjoon and the other boys asked. “Hmm yep, you’re mister Yook’s son?” he asked Sungjae who nodded while slowly letting him go. “Agh Ming is the beauty of the family, I see” he smiled at Sungjae. “Where’s Ming?” I asked him angrily. He hoisted his shoulder up. “I carried her till her unnie’s car after that I don’t know” he explained. “You’re not helping” I walked away.

V’s pov

Why is he so worked out, I told everything I knew. “Thanks, call me if you see Ming” Sungjae wrote his number down on a tissue and handed it to me. I slightly bowed as he ran after the other dude. Me and Kookie sat down and felt our hyungs eyes burning holes in us. “Tae you’ve got a lot of explaining to do” Namjoo said to me. “Yes explain, when did you and Ming end up being fiancés?” Suga hyung asked me. “Guys calm down he’ll tell everything” Jin hyung gave me the word. “It’s an arranged marriage that was settled by our parents” I kept it as short as I was playing with my cup. “You are not falling for her, are you?” Suga hyung asked me.

 I hoisted my shoulders up. “What did I miss?” J-hope and Jimin came at the table. “Ming is missing” Namjoon said to them while picking his phone up. “Ming? whose that again?” Jimin asked. “Aish you pabo Namjoon’s female friend from new year” J-hope said to him while hitting him with his donut. “O wow Ming~” he sounded as erted as possible. “Just ugh just don’t” Suga hyung stood up and left. The cup I was playing with spilled on the table. “Mianhe” I held my hands up. “Just hurry and clean it up, you have some tissues, give me them” Jin asked me and I handed them he cleaned up the table. “Guys let’s go, we have a photo shoot” Namjoon said as we got up and walked to our rooms. I quickly prayed that they would find Ming today.

Ming’s pov

Bleh, I pouted, the little boy laughed at me. “You’re good with kids” unnie sat next to me. “Only this one” I rubbed his hair. “Noona” he pouted. “Want to go to the pool?” I asked him. He nodded nonstop. “Yah one time is enough” I stopped his head. “Go get ready and tell hyung too arraso” he nodded one time and ran away. “You should call your brother” unnie told me. “Nah later, he won’t be worried though he has it busy already and I’m grounded” unnie started to chuckle. “Crazy oppa you have” I nodded in agreement. “Unnie can I ask you for some advice?” I asked her. She nodded. “Wait you want coffee?” she asked me. 

“Hmm yes” she pointed me to follow her to the kitchen. “Tell me what’s bothering you” she said while making coffee. “Should I get married to Tae?” I asked her. She looked confused at me “If you love him, than yes” she answered certain. “It’s better if you actually explained” she said to me. 

“Pfft okay so I fell for a guy that is in oppa’s group after dad arranged me to marry one of the Kim’s” I explained. “Careful it‘s hot, I can relate agh I understand already. it’s as if history is repeating itself again” she handed me the mug. “Hmm yes, you were in love with someone else before your husband why did you chose for him though” I asked her. “I didn’t choose he chose, he didn’t believe me when I said I would divorce him after 1 year, he gave up. 

My husband though supported me better, I slowly fell in love with him and as you see he’s not a bad father”. She explained to me. “That’s heartbreaking, I don’t know if I would…” I looked down. I can’t imagine Hyunsik actually leaving me. “Everyone has a different future” she slowly squeezed my hands. “Umma we’re ready” her son came running in.
“Good boy, come Ming I think I’ll let you borrow a dress” unnie said to me. “Hmm jeans would be better” I said to her. “I actually like this shirt it’s so comfy”.

We arrived at the pool, it wasn’t that crowded. I walked to a nearby convenience store, it was pretty busy. I grabbed a drink and went to pay. “Ow sorry this is actually a set, haha but you can have that” a tall dude smiled at me. “Mimi, I found you” someone back-hugged me. “Tae?” I turned and saw it was him, he was looking hot tough and had a lollipop in his mouth. “Come” he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the others. “See my prayers have been answered” he held my hand up. “Ming, you little rascal” Namjoon hugged me. “What’s going on here?” the manager came and stood next to us. “Ow I found the missing girl” Tae smiled.

 “I was never lost” I told him. “Somehow your brother and his friend are pulling out their hair from looking for you” Namjoon explained. I started to laugh. “Tell him I’ll come tomorrow” I turned and was about to leave. “Nope, you’re staying with us, I only prayed once so it would work only one time. You’re going back with us” Tae said to me while holding my arm. I looked him with confused. “I think it’s better” Namjoo agreed.

“But unnie would be worried” I said trying to escape. “I’m done shooting, come let’s tell her you’re coming back with us” Suga grabbed my arm. “Is this going to take forever?” the director asked a bit annoyed. “Arraso” me and Suga left the set. I explained to unnie the situation and said goodbye to her. Me and Suga were on our way back to the set. “He really likes you huh?” Suga asked me. “Who?” I asked him. “Sungjae’s friend” he said to me. 

“I guess” a little smile crawled on my face. Suga stopped “And Taetae is falling for you” I stopped and faced him. “Don’t get married to Taetae, he’s not the one for you. Sa-rang is, help her instead of making it more complicated” there was my answer, Suga was right. Tae is just growing imaginary feelings for me, I should be helping Sa-rang. I should be focusing on becoming a business women and on Hyunsik. Suga grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the set.

Sa-rang’s pov

“You gave in easier than what I thought” Zico said while sitting up straight. “What did you say?” I asked him in disbelief. “You got what you wanted, you can leave now” he threw my clothes at me. “YAH, who are you talking to?” I shouted at him while holding my tears back. I can’t belief I just did this, I gave in too fast. “What chunky monkey? Thought some diet pills would let me fall in love with you?” he looked at me disgusted.

 “On the other hand” he came closer to me “You have gained a new talent, beauty” I slapped him and quickly put my clothes on. “Don’t slam the door on your way out, don’t want to the make an earthquake” I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door as hard as I could and ran away till the bus-stop. I cried my heart out on the bench. I felt so stupid and worthless. 

V’s pov

“Mimi can you carry me?” I rested my chin on her shoulder. She looked at me with big eyes. *buing, buing* I poked her cheek. “Did you call Sa-rang these days?” she suddenly asked. I stood straight and shook my head. “I’ll do that later” I was walking next to her to the van. We arrived at the bus I held the door open for her. Suga hyung slipped in and sat next to her. “Hyung, that’s my spot” I exclaimed. “I don’t see your name here” he answered. “Get in Tae-tae, let’s go” the manager came from behind me. When we arrived at the hotel it was pretty late. “Mimi come “ I grabbed her hand as soon she stepped out and went inside.

 “Tae, I prefer walking” she stopped me from running. “Come this time I’ll bring you to your brother’s room” I put my arm around her shoulder. She threw it down. I put my hand in my pockets. She suddenly stopped walking. “Tae” she looked at me. “Hmm” I turned in front of her. “Did I do something inappropriate to you yesterday?” she asked a bit shy. “Uhmm only kissing me and begging me to sleep with you, but we didn’t do anything” I shook my hands along. She let out a sigh of relieve. “I’m sorry for bringing any inconvenience to you, I’ll make it up to you. I promise” she held her pinky out. I wrapped my pink around hers. 

“Make it up to me for disappearing” her brother was about to smack her on her head when suddenly I pulled her closer to me avoiding his hand to touch her. “It’s okay Tae, I wasn’t going to hurt her” he assured me. Ming stood up straight, I let her hand go. “You’re coming with me, say bye to your fiancé” he while grabbing her hand and pulled her away. Ming turned and waved at me. I chuckled at her and went to my room. 

When I got in I saw her clothes still in the chair. I grabbed them and decided to bring them back. Now that I remember, she was wearing my t-shirt, a smile crawled on my face while I remembered how cute she looked in my shirt. She was staying the floor beneath me. I took the elevator and got off on the second floor. Maybe I’ll bump into her…. There she was. Hugging the guy from earlier. I froze at the sight, I could feel that it was suddenly really cold. She pulled a little back and pecked him on the lips. My heart broke, my energy has drowned. “Taehyung” someone hit my back, I turned life less looking at Suga hyung. “A piece of advice, she’s not worth it. You got Sa-rang at home waiting for you” he tapped my shoulders. I turned lifeless but stopped when I saw I was holding her clothes. Something was buzzing.

 I pulled out her phone and picked it up. “Ming, things are really wrong here. You’re dad sold the house and the company to the Kim’s as a gift. He had received the pictures of the rings. He left a letter behind for you” I remember this voice, it was her assistant Henry, but appa did what? “Hello” I said. Henry stayed quiet, guess he was in shock. “O uhm who’s this?” he asked. “Uhm Taehyung, but I want to help Ming. What happened?” I asked him. “It’s supposed to be a secret. I don’t know if I should” he hesitated. “I can get her the building and house back, just tell me how I can help her. I don’t want her to hate me later” I pleaded through the phone. “Okay, but Ming can’t find out yet, what’s your number? I’ll call you on your phone then” he agreed. I quickly gave my number. We hung up. I should return these clothes.

 “Tae!” Ming yelled, I turned and she was running with the guy towards me. “Agh my clothes, okay Tae meet Hyunsik, he’s my boyfriend. Hyunsik this is Taehyung, my fake fiancé. Don’t worry about us falling for each other because he has a another fiancé in Korea, his girlfriend” she introduced us to each other and took the clothes from my hand. “Now you 2 better get along, thank you Tae” she bowed at me. “Hmm it belongs to you” I said while feeling awkward. Being the fake fiancé of her didn’t sound right to me. My heart wants Ming. I mean it’s racing out of control and being alone with her here didn’t help. 

This was the first time I didn’t run back to Sa-rang after a fight, it got to mean something. “Tae…tae” she was waving her hand in front of me. “Hmm o yeah” I paid my attention back to her. “We’re leaving today, I’ll see you at home tomorrow. Don’t forget to call me” she said as she bid goodbye, Hyunsik as well. “No wait, were leaving today too” I quickly said. “Ow” she pouted. “Then I’ll see you at the airport. 

Ming’s pov

It was in the afternoon and I was in a taxi next to Tae returning back to his house. I sighed while looking outside, I wanted to spend more time with Hyunsik. “We’re here” Tae tapped my shoulder. I looked at the mansion. I sighed deeply. The taxi pulled over. We stepped out and Tae helped the man get the luggage down and forbid me to touch one. After he finished he paid the man. “Wait” his mom opened the door. “Ow hey mom” he hugged his mom. 

“Hello mother” I hugged her. She looked me first with big eyes but smiled warmly. I don’t know why I called her mother but she was growing on me as a mother figure. Tae smiled at me, while rubbing his mom arm. “Ahh, come in. We have 2 surprises for you both” we entered the house and saw moving boxes. Me and Tae looked at each other. The boxes had me and Tae’s name on it. I looked shocked at his mom…………​