Chapter 19

What? ArrangedToYou

V’s pov

*riiiiiiiiingggg,riiing rinnnggg riiinnnggg* our doorbell went like crazy. I looked at Kookie who pulled his shoulders up. I looked through the small corner of the door and saw it was Ming. “It’s Ming” I opened the door. “OPPA!!” she jumped on me and hugged me, I caught her but lost balance and we both fell on the ground. Kookie came closer and looked at us with big eyes. “Kookie help” I begged him. He grabbed Ming from me while I stood up from the ground. “She smells like alcohol” Jungkook said while struggling to hold Ming who was fighting him. “I want Tae oppa, let me go you freak” she was hitting him. “I’m here” I took Ming from his arms. “Cutie oppa, I missed you” she started to peck my cheek. Kookie was amazed by her suddenly action and so was I. “Ming, take it easy Kookie is here too” I said to her. She stopped and looked at Kookie with big eyes. Kookie didn’t understand what she meant. She stood up and pushed Kookie out of the room, closing the door in front of him. She yelled “Leave us alone!”. “But it’s his room too” I said to her.  “But, I want to be with you oppa” she hugged me tighter. I opened the door and found  Kookie chuckling. I suddenly felt her arms wrap around my waist.

 “Please? Today I want to make my wildest dreams come true” she whispered in my ears. “Not like this, don’t be this easy for any guy, especially me” I said firm to her even though my heart was beating faster. “Why?” she dropped on the ground hitting her back on the side of the bed. “Be careful” I picked her up and putted her on the chair. She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me with force on the chair. “Oempf you suddenly became stronger” I sighed. “Got you” she said cutely. “Now you can’t leave me” she kissed my cheek. I looked her with big eyes, she smiled cutely at me. “Ming, is it okay if Kookie goes get your brother?” I tried to get her approval. She pouted. “Why don’t you love me?” she pushed me from the chair. Our doorbell went again, Kookie walked to see who it was. “We need to hide Ming, it’s the camera crew” he quickly helped me up. “Ming, please be quiet for a sec?” I begged her. She smirked “Only for a kiss” she whispered in my ears. “Okay” I sighed and kissed her on the cheek. “No, no, no, no, no like this” she cupped my face and pecked me softly on my lips.

We both started to blush, “V hyung” Kookie brought me back to the reality. “Come” I picked Ming up bridal style and hid her in the bathroom. We finished before the camera-crew opened the door. “Hey guys, you forgot the camera for tomorrow, for the Bangtanbombs” the PD handed us the camera. We thanked them before closing the door and let out a sign of relieved. When they left we were glad that Ming didn’t make any noise. “She’s really quite” Kookie said while putting his ear against the bathroom door. “What should I do with her?” I asked him. “I can get her brother, which room are they staying?” he asked me. I suddenly went blank “I don’t know”. We suddenly heard her puke and slowly opened the door. She was washing with water. “Are you okay?” I asked her. “Don’t come in!” she yelled while covering her face with her hair. I pulled back and went to my suitcase and grabbed a mid-length short and an T-shirt and towel. I knocked on the bathroom door. She slowly opened it. “Here, wear this” she took the clothes from my hand and closed the door. After a while it was quite again me and Kookie were waiting for her. “You think she’s finished in there?” he asked me. I stared at the bathroom door. He stood up and put his ear against the door but shook his head. “Noona?” he knocked on the door but nothing. “She didn’t lock the door” he slowly opened the door eyes closed. “Noona?” I walked over behind him and noticed Ming sleeping on the ground in my clothes. “Open your eyes, she’s just asleep” I passed next to him and carried Ming out of the bathroom and putted her on one of the beds.

“Take a shower first, I’m going to see if I could wake her up” I said to Kookie while throwing his things to him. “Ming” I slowly shook her. She turned to the other side. “Ming” I shook her slowly again. She started to laugh. I sat on the ground next to her and blew a few strains of hair from her face. I let my hand swing her arm. Her hand suddenly grabbed mine and our fingers intertwined with each other. A small smile appeared on her face while she turned and started to pull my hand, I stood up and followed her direction and sat on the other side of the bed with our hands still attached to each other. She pulled my hand under her cheek and rested her head above it.  I was a few inches apart from her body. I slowly pulled my hand away.

 “Oppa?” she started to sleep talk. “Hm?” I asked her. “Saranghae” she smiled. I smiled back at her and leaned a little closer to her ear “I love you too” I whispered in her ear. *ringg* our bell went again. I slowly pulled my hand back and opened the door. “Hello, Have you seen a girl with long black hair about this tall?” a girl with red hair asked me. I nodded “Ming?” I asked. “Yes, have you seen her?” another concerned girl ran towards me. “Yes she’s asleep on my bed, but who is looking for her?” I asked. “On your bed, yah preidnewni” the other girl tapped the the girl with red hairs mouth. “O thank god, I’m sorry if she caused any trouble. I’m Suelgi, her babysitter/unnie, she was hanging out with us before disappearing, sorry for the trouble” she introduced herself. “Come she has just fallen asleep” I let her in and showed her Ming laying on the bed. “Ming, come with me” she went and woke her up. “Unnie?” she smiled and got up. “Wait” she suddenly stopped at the door. “I forgot Tae-Tae” she pouted. I chuckled at her . “Who’s Tae-Tae?” Seulgi asked me. “She means me” I said. “Tae-Tae!” Ming yelled and jumped on me letting us fall on the bed. “I got you” I said. “Ming come on we need to leave” Seulgi said while pulling Ming away from me. “I don’t mind. I can help you bring her to the car” I said while hoisting Ming up bridal-style. “Arrasso” Seulgi said. And I brought Ming to the car and watch them leave.

Meanwhile in korea-

Sa-rang’s pov

I pressed his doorbell. “Coming” I heard, I started to get nervous and pulled my skirt straight. “Yes?” he opened the door shirtless. “Sa-rang, what brings you at this hour? Come in” he held the door open for me to enter. “Don’t mind the mess, I’m busy packing” he closed the door while he held the cake so I could take my jacket off. “Ow you’re moving?” I asked him curiously while following him to the kitchen. “Hmm yes, let me get a shirt. I was finishing my paintings” he walked away for a moment. I looked around, it wasn’t that much of a mess. His house was cleaner than my room. He came back into the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” I asked him. “Japan, to study art. I just got accepted. You want something to drink?” he asked me. I nodded. “Ahh that’s why you didn’t come to work” I said to him. He laughed while putting my glass on the kitchen counter. “Today was just my day off, I’m working less days now”. I took a sip from my lemonade “I hope it isn’t too sweet?” he asked me. I shook my head “It’s perfect” I my lips. He looked away while smirking. “Well I just came by with this cake to apologize for my behavior yesterday” I handed him the box. “That’s a first” he took the box from my hand “What is it back on between you and Romeo?” he chuckled. “Nope” I shook my head “I just thought because you were mad yesterday that you didn’t show up at work today”. He came and hugged me “Thank you Sa-rang, but that’s the worst excuse I have ever heard just so you could visit me”. I looked at him with big eyes. “You want a piece of cake?” he grabbed a knife and sliced the cake. “Here” he held the piece of cake in his hand and fed me. “It’s safe to eat I see” he cut a piece for himself to eat. “Yah” I hit his arm. He laughed.

“Want to see a movie while finishing this?” he asked me. “Nope, I see you have accepted my apology, I’ll….” he pecked me on my lips. “Uhm I’ll be….” he pecked me again on my lips. I started to step back “Don’t” I froze when he held my chin and leaned forward. “Don’t what?” he whispered. “D-do-don, don’t” I started to stutter he smirked at me and started to kiss me slowly. I rested my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We kissed until we couldn’t breathe anymore. I was slightly red. “I need to leave” I stood up from the chair and started to walk my way out. He came after me and grabbed my hand. “You’re going the wrong way beautiful” he pulled me into his bedroom. “I think” he pecked me on my lip. “This is..” he pecked me again on my lips and started to run his hand from my waist and up. I was getting goose-bumps. “We..” he putted his finger on my lips  “Should enjoy this opportunity” he whispered finishing my sentence. I gave in and kissed him passionately back. He took of my clothes and pushed me on the bed.

Back in japan-

Ming’s pov

It’s morning/midday already, ugh I feel so sick. I sat up straight on the bed with my hand holding my head. It was a bit uncomfortable. I looked at my side and saw 2 guy’s. Huh? I don’t remember going anywhere, where is everyone? I pulled the blanket a little to see if I could recognize their faces. The 2 guys were actually 2 little boys? How did I end up here?. “Umma?” the little boy sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. Umma? What the actual F is going on? Where am I? I looked at the little boy with big eyes. Who looked back at me. “Morning noona” he smiled sleepily at me. Noona? Dad has another son? This is my little brother? He doesn’t look like the witch and neither like appa. “Who?” I asked him dumbfounded. “Morning, agh Ming did you sleep well?” unnie came walking into the room towards the bed. “Umma!” he stretched his little arms out. “Your sons?” I asked her. “Only this precious one, the other one is his cousin.  I’m babysitting on him while his mom is in labor in Europe” unnie said to me while hoisting up her little boy. “I thought I became dement” I slowly got off the bed since the other boy was still asleep and followed unnie to the dining room. “Side note who is Tae-Tae?” she asked me. “Nobody why?” I asked her. “Cause you forgot to bring him along”  she chuckled. “Agh you guys had met?” I asked her she nodded. “How?” I asked her again. While she pointed me to sit down. “We found you sleeping on his bed” my hands touched my body I noticed I wasn’t wearing my clothes but Tae’s. I looked at unnie surprised. “I hope you had used protection or you’ll be ending up with one of these miracles” she putted breakfast in front of me. I was to shocked and worried at the same time to eat right now.