Chapter 31

What? ArrangedToYou

"Tae oppa, wake up" someone was slowly shaking me to wake up. "Oppa please, wake up" it was my favorite voice. I turned my head slowly to the side to get a glimpse of her. "Yah! Don’t fall back to sleep" she playfully hit my arm. "Mhmm what to do now? We can’t be late" she whispered to herself. "Oppa if you wake up now I'll uhm I’ll give you a uhm a kiss" she whispered in my ears. That’s not something new and I like to unexpectedly steal them from you. "Oppa~" she started to whine. "Wake up" she kept shaking me but I was being tickled in the process. Hopefully she stops, I can’t hold my laughter in any longer. Luckily she gave up and stopped. It became quiet for a minute. Suddenly I felt her climbing on top of me. ("Nekutemone j hope temone nekutemone rap mon te mone nekutemone suga temone uri salji salgi cyper....... wowwowwow......Cypher.....~" )she started to rap while jumping on top of me. It was such a temptation not to start rapping along with her. I was relieved when she realized that it didn’t work. "Oppa if you don’t wake up now that means you think I’m ugly" Nope. I think you’re beautiful but I won’t give up easily. "Oppa. I give up. I'm leaving" I felt her climbing of off me. I quickly grabbed her in a hug and hugged her. "Whahah oppa let me go" she burst out in laughter. "Ani stay with me" I said in her ear. "Yah oppa, let me go. You weren’t listening to me anyways" she pouted. "Now I am" I pulled her in my arms and laid her next to me. "Pfft. Oppa you ruined my hair" she blew some hair out of her face. We sat straight and I looked at her hair. "I like it this way" I nuzzled my nose between her hair. "Hahaha oppa get ready we’re going to be late" she turned and pecked my nose. "Late for what?" I asked her grabbing her back in a hug. "You'll see" she slowly walked backwards. "Tell me. Late for what?" She smiled while slowly waving me goodbye with a smile on her face. "Ming wait for me" I got out but it became brighter. "Ming wait!" I yelled. Knock knock my footsteps echoed. Knock knock*. “Ming?” I woke up and asked.  i sat straight in my bed and looked around. Knock knock* there were the sounds of knocking on my door again. “Come in” I said all sleepy. The maids walked in while bowing. I checked the date on my phone. I ran my hand through my hair, that’s right today is the wedding day. The worst day of my life has just started. “Sir you should get ready. Your appointment is here already” the maids announced before leaving my room. I stood up from my bed and walked towards the guest room where Ming was staying. I simply stopped in front of the door and stared at the door wondering if she’s still sleeping or she had just left without a goodbye. Even though last night she made it clear we should forget about each other. I slowly started to knock on her door but there was no answer. I started knocking faster but still no answer. She left. She really left. "Sir?" I heard the maid calling me. "Yeah I know. I'm coming" I said a bit upset. I entered the room and sat on the chair. "Hurry up" I blurred out annoyed. "I'm sorry sir" the hairdressers apologize while calling another worker for help. "The Miss will be down soon" one of the maids announced to the hairdresser. "But.." one of them began to doubt. "Thank you, we'll be ready" the other interrupted her. "Faster I want to be done before she comes in" I told them. They both looked shocked at each other. I scuffed, but as soon as they realized that they stopped. They quickly continued before I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to face Sa-rang yet.

 

Ming’s pov

I was staring at my wedding dress. Running my fingers smoothly between the fabric. Today I’ll be wearing this. A small smile appeared on my face. I started to jump up and down. Today was the day I would get married to Taehyung. Should I start calling him oppa? I chuckled a bit at myself. I never thought this day would happen. Let alone that it will be the best day of my life. In a few hours I’ll be walking down that aisle. Then I’ll become Taehyung’s wife. What a change. I leaned back on the ground and looked at the ceiling before starting to kick my feets up in the air. "Oh TaeTae, I think I’m gonna marry you~" I sang out loud. "Miss Ming?" I turned and looked at the maid with big eyes. "Hmm yes" I pouted while standing up. "I'm awake" I stood up and followed her. “I’m sorry, Mister Kim is a bit grumpy today and wants things to go faster. This way please” I followed her while slowly nodding. I should tell Taehyung that I switched places with Sa-rang last night. He might be still upset about last night. No , I was being a complete to him. We entered the room and I noticed the hairdressers working on him at the speed of light. He on the other hand had his hand covering his face. Both of the hairdressers were working on him. Geez, I never knew he had this side to him. The rich spoiled brat side. I walked passed him but he just stood up and left the room. "When you’re done with her. I’ll finish up" he said to the hairdressers who looked shocked at him. "Yes sir" they bowed as he walked away. He didn’t even bother to look at me. I sat down in the other chair feeling the guilt starting to eat me up. Did I make the right decision to choose for him? Does he know we made this switch? Why is he acting like an now when last night he wanted to leave with me. I wanted to stand up and ask him but stopped myself when I noticed the hairdressers were ready to begin on me. They quickly started  on my hair and the makeup girl started to sort her stuff all out on the table. "Take it easy" I panicked but I meant for them to slowdown. "It’s okay. I’ll just get my makeup done after my hair. No need everyone to-" I didn’t finish as they looked at me sadly. Did Taehyung treat them that badly or something? "Its okay Miss, but I need to follow Mr. Kim’s orders. If I may?" The makeup artist stepped forward. I slightly nodded. He needs to be taught a lesson. After 15 minutes they were done and I was sent to put my dress on. Which was a total embarrassment if 5 maids are working on you. After a bit of a confidence struggle I had my dress on. I looked in the mirror at myself. Again I was feeling the need for my mom to be next to me. Telling me I look pretty, that Taehyung is lucky and I should behave now that I’m becoming his wife. I sighed and forced a smile. I should go. I turned and walked out of the door.

 

After a small ride we had arrived at the place where the wedding will be held. It was the restaurant were I met the Kims for the first time. Completly made of thick glass that made it dificult to see inside. The first restaurant where I met Taehyung and heard about our arranged marriage. I never guessed this will be the place that we would get married in. As I follow the maid we enter in the elevator. "How late will the ceremony begin?" I asked her. "In about 2 hours and 30 minutes Ma'am" she answered me. I looked at her shocked. "But why are we so-?" I was too shocked to even ask her. "We were to fast and the priest was set only for that hour. I’m sorry" she slightly bowed. "It’s not your fault" I caressed her arm while exchanging a warm smile at her. We arrived at the waiting room. I got butterflies but at same time a knot in my throat. I was scared and not sure how Taehyung would react after realising it’s me. I took a deep breath before walking inside. My legs were shaking and suddenly I forgot how to walk properly in high heels. I trembled quite a few times but managed to stay on my feet. "Hm you’re here. Sit on the chair and just smi-" he turned around and became silent. O no, this is not cute when girls do this. Is he angry or mad or disappointed? Should I apologize or say hi? Why is he only looking at me? A thousand more questions ran through my mind. This was a bad idea. I bowed my head not looking at him wondering if I should just leave him. When I suddenly felt his arms around me and his chest against my head. I looked up at Taehyung. He didn’t say anything yet. "I’m sorry" I whispered to him. He pulled his neck a bit back and then is when I noticed his smile. "What?" I pushed him back. "Why did you?" He chuckled a bit. "O god I thought you were mad at me" I pouted. He laughed a bit before hugging me back. "I would have been if it wasn’t you" he said to me. "I swear I was scared because you were mean in the morning. Bossing everyone around" I pushed him back and punched him in his chest. "Yah never boss you’re maids around like that. Poor girls were scared to death" he looked at me seriously. I stayed quiet waiting for his response. "I love you" he whispered loud enough. I felt my cheeks becoming red. "I..i.uhm do too" I stutterd. "Huh?" He asked me. "I think I love you" he smiled while giving me a peck on my lips. "Stop being so nervous around me" he hoisted me up. I put my hands on his shoulders. "I know but I don’t know why I’m this nervous" I smiled at him. He put me slowly down. "I think I’m going to tell you something right now" he held my hand leading me towards the big white chair. The guest will be arriving soon to take pictures with us. As we sat down he held both of my hands. "I was meant to say this at the altar but let me tell you right now" he cleared his voice. Is he rejecting me? What? No Ming stay focused. Be happy you're about to marry him. But why do I feel uneasy then. "Ming I.. don’t get mad at me" he was becoming slightly red. I knew it. He was playing me the whole time and I trusted him. "I read your dairy" he closed his eyes tight. I looked at him shocked. "You did what?" I asked him. "Not everything just the parts with my name in it" he said still eyes closed. O gosh how could he read such a personal thing? It’s my.. o god wait he read a lot. "What part?" I asked him nervously. "The first time you met us, first impression. You were pretty mean". I tried to avoid his gaze and looked somewhere else. "Our trip to Japan, new house, how you were growing feelings, your poem and saw the pictures of us" he finished. "Agh but why?" I asked. Doesn’t he know not to read a girl’s diary. It’s our privacy. Me and my moms. "Just to know why my heart races every time I look at you" i became quiet. He wanted to know our memories. "I wanted to know who you were and why you was feeling so broken but I read that and I have to say I’m sorry and thank you" he smiled warmly at me. Aaw stop making me blush. "But still you read my dairy. Wait you have it?" He slowly nodded. "I thought I lost it" I hit him playfully. "Yah how can you hit your husband?" he asked me shocked. "Agh I’m pretty violent" I said sarcastically. "Is that so?" He raised one eyebrow. I slightly nodded. "You know that tonight will be our night right?" He asked me. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean with our night?" I asked confused. "It’s something every newlywed couple does on their first night". I got goosebumps. He looked up and down. His gaze stayed down for a bit. I followed his gaze and became red. "I don’t know if I *cough* uhm it’s warm in here". I didn’t expect him to want that tonight, wait did I shave down there? I’m not ready this is embarrassing for him to see me like this. All bushy, o my god can’t I just get my period? To bad my uterus had been removed. "Don’t worry. I'll be gentle" I put the bouquet in front of my super duper red face. "Haha, are you okay?" Tae grabbed my hand and pulled the flowers away. "No I’m not" I raised my hand back covering my red face. "Haha Mimi it’s okay" he pulled my hand away again. "Mimi?" it’s been awhile since I heard Mimi from him. "Or do you prefer yeobo?" I looked at him with big eyes. "Do I look that old?" He shook his head while chuckling. "Jagi?" He tried. I shook my head. "After?" He asked. "Never" I responded. "Never say never" we both laughed.

"Tadadum dum tododudum lala ow it’s the perfect two" we heard behind us. It was the boys. "Hyungs and Kookie" Tae stood up while holding his arm out. I stood up beside him. We bowed and thanked the boys for coming and to take care of us in the future. "Yah. I feel honored" Jimin came and hugged us. "Noona hurry up and make a daughter like you for me?" Kookie asked. I smiled at him. But I can’t make babies. "Seems like Taehyung will become a father fast" Jin added. I was feeling bad. Does Tae want a child? "Soon hyung. I want to enjoy my time with Mimi first" Tae smiled warmly at me. "We’re holding the line" Suga said. I think they forced him to come since he is for team Sa-rang. "Is this here where you two ate that steak?" Namjoon asked. "Yes it’s delicious" I nodded. We turned and sat in the chair. Kookie sat next to me, Jimin sat next to Tae and the others stood in the back. After they left. We received other guests. I didn’t know Tae’s mom invited so many paparazzi. If I was right there were in between 200 and 300 people. Most of them were businessmen and families. "I'm going to check if mom and dad are nearby" Tae pecked my cheek before leaving the room.

Ceremony

V’s pov

I stepped on the runway. Walking towards the aisle. Everyone was smiling at me. "Walking in the lane~"  the girls from Mammoo finished singing when I had reached the priest. Now I felt nervous I looked at the opening. My legs felt heavy as I wasn’t able to move. "Everybody stand up" the priest spoke. Everybody stood up. I took a deep breath and smiled. Kookie went on the stage and started to sing. The doors went open. There she was. Me and kookie exchanged gazes as he started to sing a pitch higher than it supposed to be. I slowly nod at him to continue. I looked back at her as she was nervously walking down the aisle. Her hair fell on the side of her face. Most people started to whisper. I took a deep breath and smiled at her. She seemed to be a bit more confident and looked only at me. She stood next to me. As the headmaster whispered something in the priest ear and exchanged papers. "We need to bow" I whispered at her. She nervously nodded and slowly turned with me towards everyone. We bowed at them. "Everybody please take your seat" the priest said. "Today is a beautiful day. We are here to gather two young souls and make them one. Repeat after me. I Kim Taehyung". I took her hand and looked at her. "I Kim Taehyung" I repeated. "Take Yook Sa-rang" the priest said. I looked at her confused. She bowed her head. "Take Yook Sa-rang?" I repeated confused. It became uneasy in the venue. "As beloved wife in good and bad". I sighed. "As beloved wife in good and bad" I blunty repeated. The priest gave me a nod. "Repeat after me I Yook Sa-rang". She was quiet. "I Yook Sa-rang" she whispered. "Take Kim Taehyung as beloved husband in good and bad" she finished the sentence. "Uhm then I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your wife”. I leaned in while bending my head a bit to the side. So it seemed to the others that we kissed. She had her eyes closed. I didn’t kiss her. She slowly opened her eyes. Everyone else started to clap. Why was she here? Where is Ming? Since when is her last name yook?. We walked next to each other the aisle off. We got in the waitingroom back. Waiting for them to call us. I grabbed my phone and dialed Ming’s number. Something was telling me that she won’t pick up.

Ming: "Hello?"

Me:...... (I was shocked to even say something)

Ming: "I’m sorry"

Me...... (tears started to stream down my cheek)

Ming: “But it’s for the best. She can give you a family. And you and me will still be a family. She’s my half sister. We’ll meet again”

Me: “Let’s meet now”

Ming:......

Me: “Where are you, Ming?”

Ming:...

Me: “Ming don’t”

Click*

She hung up.

Ming’s pov

"I’m ready" I threw my phone out of the window. "Was that necessary?" Henry asked me. I nodded. "Let’s just go" we walked towards the desk. "Miss due to threats we are receiving we need to identificate if you resemble your photo on your paspoort" I looked at Henry. "Uhm she just had fillers in, can we just pass?" He asked, but the miss shook her head. "I’m sorry or the Miss is not allowed to board the plane" I took a deep breath before taking my mouth cap and sunglasses away. The guard and the miss looked at me with big eyes.  They exchanged eye contact. "Miss would you like to follow this mister?" She asked me in a whisper. I shook my head. "Why is there something wrong with her papers?" Henry asked her suspiciously as well. "I’m sorry sir. But we need to ask the miss a few question if she's willing to cooperated?" The miss was looking at me concerned. I looked at henry confused, who nodded. I was brought in a room. I looked around, why was I in an interrogation room? I wondered.

To be continue...