Chapter 25

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

*Sneezes* *Sniff Sniff* Yep I’m sick. :( My whole body fells like bleh. I barely want to write. Ugh I’ll try later

Ttyl XOXO Ming

P.S. Help me

V’s POV

I was looking up, Ming didn’t wake up for breakfast today. I hope she isn’t mad, I liked the fact that she kissed me yesterday. A little smile crawled on my face before I grabbed a pillow and threw it in the air followed by my victory booty dance. I was only a bit shocked that she was the one to approach me first, I never imagined she liked as much I as liked her. I looked at the clock. It’s strange she’s still asleep, maybe something happened. Let me check on her, I stood up and took the pillow from the ground and threw it back on the couch. I walked towards the room and  knocked on the door. At first there was no response but then I heard a soft “Coming” from the other side. The door went with a lot of struggle open, to reveal a pale, heavy eyed Ming. She looked so sick.  “Are you okay?” I asked her concerned, she weakly smiled while her eyes closed and her body was barely standing straight. I grabbed her. “You’re staying in bed” I helped her back in bed. Snowy was sleeping next to her. “Wait” I sat her in a chair. She laid her head on the desk. I pointed Snowy to get out. Then I put Ming back in and sat next to her on the ground. “Are you hungry?” I asked her. She didn’t answer me, she fell fast asleep. I slowly got up and walked out while letting the door a bit open. “Come boy “ I said to Snowy. I went to the kitchen and fed Snowy and after looking in the cookbook for some soup recipes. “Snowy veggie or chicken?” I held the book in front of snowy. His nose pointed at the chicken soup. I started to look for the ingredients to make the soup but we were missing a lot. “Snowy guard Ming I’ll be back” I quickly grabbed a jacket and my keys and went to the store.

Sa-rang’s pov

“No please. I need this job it’s my only income, ugh who?” Ailee hoisted her shoulders up. “I’m sorry Sa-rang. My hands are tied. Good luck” she turned and went back inside. My belly was growing faster than normal cases and it may seem as if I was 6 to 7 months pregnant.  Argh nothing is working for me lately. My thoughts went on Mr. Kim. I just know he has something to do with this, that old man. This was pretty pathetic, his little games won’t work on me. I sighed, I should go to the grocery store and buy food for now. I stepped on the bus. “Isn’t she young?”. “Where is her husband?”. “I don’t see a ring”. “How embarrassing. I’m glad it’s not my child” I hid my face between my hair. It wasn’t the first time I heard these types of things, even though it’s all true. “Tsk. Poor child, she better put it in child care”. I stepped out and decided to walk to this big shopping place it may help clear my thoughts. I was just wandering around the halls. “Look mom, she’s pregnant too!” a kid pointed at me I turned and smiled at him but the mum looked at me disgusted and pulled her child away. I sighed and walked towards the vegetable section. “How many months?” an old lady friendly asked me. “Ah 2-3 months?” I said a bit shy. “Oh his father better propose to you fast” she tapped my belly. I awkwardly smiled at her, but she wasn’t done with talking she took her time to explain to me why is not safe to raise a child on my own. “Ma’am, I’m sorry but I’m going to raise my child by myself” her face darkened. “How dare you be an ungrateful brat!” she yelled at me. I bowed my face. people were looking at me while I started to apologize. “Yeobo there you are”. I thought it wasn’t meant for me until I felt a hand on my shoulder. “What’s wrong?” the familiar voice asked the old lady, I looked at the ground. He was tall, Taehyung?. “Who are you?” the old lady asked him. “I’m her boyfriend, I’m sorry she’s a bit nervous” I looked up at Tae, why is he defending me? “Ow really, I thought she threw you away. Look at you. Such a handsome guy. You need to get married before the baby is born” Tae smiled at the old lady while nodding. “We will” the old lady smiled before walking away. I pushed Tae aside and walked towards the register. “Separated?” the girl behind the counter asked. “Yes”. “No” I looked at him. Tae paid for everything. “Let me give you a ride Sa-rang” Tae held my hand from leaving.

Snowy’s POV

The doorbell went but Tae wasn’t back. Ming stood up. “Coming” she said while coughing. I walked slowly next to her. She was walking a bit powerless. The bell rang again. “Aish” she hissed weakly. After a lot of struggling she got to the door and opened it. “Hey Ming? Why do you look this pale?” Namjoon was at the door. “I-“ *Cough Cough* “-‘m sick” Ming said while losing her balance. Namjoon quickly held her. “Where’s Tae?” Namjoon asked a bit annoyed while coming. “Don’t know” Ming said. Namjoon helped her to the couch and covered her with Tae’s blanket. “Rest a bit” he said to Ming. He stood up and quickly pet me. I sat on the ground next to the couch. She had fallen in sleep again. Namjoon came back with a bowl of water and a mini towel, he wet the towel and put it on her head. “You’re way too hot” he joked while chuckling. Namjoon tried to call Tae but had no luck. “Where did Tae go huh boy?” Namjoon tickled me a bit. He turned and looked back at Ming. He kept feeling to see if her temperature had gone down. “Still warm” he wet the towel again while slowly taking a string of her hair from her face and put it behind her ear. He kept starring at Ming. “Pabo” he poked her cheek. His eyes were soft while staring at Ming. “Don’t stop me” he leaned in and kissed her on her lips. I heard Tae’s car. “Snow I’m back” Tae ran inside. Namjoon lost his balance and fell in the water. “Whose there?” Tae asked while walking the room in. “oh hyung, how come?” Tae looked at Ming who was sleeping on the couch. “Hyung help me make this soup, I’ll bring her back up” Tae handed Namjoon the bag. “Clumsy hyung, I’ll bring a towel” Tae said while carrying Ming bridal style and head upstairs. Namjoon sighed and stood up.

Next day.

Ming’s pov

I woke up feeling a lot more better than yesterday. I felt something on my belly I looked down and saw Tae sleeping on my belly. I smiled a bit , he was hugging a book. Even though I barely remembered what he had read to me yesterday. I ruffled his hair a bit. I pushed him from my belly when he stretched and grabbed my waist in a hug. I chuckled a bit how he was using me as a pillow. “~You can be the peanut butter to jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly, you can be the captain and I can be your first mate~” I softly started to sing for him. A little smile crawled on his face. I suddenly started to sneeze uncontrollably, I was trying to hold it in but it became only worse. “Are you okay?” he woke up and tried to touch my forehead before pushing it back. “I’ll get you medicine” he stood up but I held his hand. “No need” he rubbed his eyes before looking at me. I carefully pulled him back on the bed. “Sleep a bit more” I told him. He hesitated for a moment. “I’ll read you a story” I leaned and grabbed the book. I tapped the empty spot next to me. He obediently came next to me and laid next to me in bed. “Read the ugly duckling” he put the page for me. He leaned a little more closer while putting a mini pillow between his arms for me to rest on. I started reading not much later he fell asleep. I slowly was getting sleepier and leaned more against him.

~Later~

Ming’s POV

I woke up later alone in bed. I stretched while standing up. I looked around and Tae wasn’t in the room. “TAE!” I didn’t get any answer. I started to look for him but couldn’t find him anywhere. I went back upstairs and called him but I got no answer. I sighed and decided to take a shower. After a pretty much relaxing shower Tae still hasn’t arrived. I called him again but still no response. Where could he had gone without letting me know? I walked downstairs and saw Snowy was laying in front of the door. “Hey boy what’s wrong?” I kneeled next to him. He didn’t react or give me any respond. He was just lying there with his gaze fixed on the door. I checked to see if he was still breathing. Luckily he was. Maybe he was feeling sick. I stood up and grabbed my phone and called Tae, but he still wasn’t picking up. I called his parents but both were occupied in conversation. My dad wasn’t picking up either, neither was my brother. Henry was on a vacation with his mom. I bit my lip, agh I need to save Snowy somehow. I decided to dial his number, please Namjoon pick up, you’re my last hope. “Hello?” o no why did he pick up. “Uhm hey this is Ming” I nervously spoke. “I can recognize your voice, Mon is busy now can you call later?” Suga asked me. “Uhm actually I think the dog is sick he isn’t reacting” Suga took a deep breath. “I’ll come, stay next to him. You know the vet’s number?” I thought for a second. “No, only Tae has it” I answered. “Okay, just stay next to snow” he hung up. I kneeled back next to Snowy. “It’s going to be okay” I whispered to him. There was this strange aura that filled the house, it felt so sad. My phone went this time it was Tae’s mom. “Ha hello mom. Snowy-”. “Ming are you dressed we’re going to pick you up” she sounded shocked and sad. “Please wear something, we’re almost there” she hung up. I looked at my phone confused while I slowly got up and put on some clothes. What’s going on? Maybe it’s a surprise party. I sighed a bit relieved and put something a bit more chic and flowy. They honked outside. “Snowy I’ll be back, don’t worry Suga will come pick you up okay?” I quickly kissed Snowy’s head before going out to get in the car. Tae’s parents were acting all nervous, shocked, devastated. “Ming, I need you to be strong” Tae’s dad said. Man these people are amazing actors. We stopped at a hospital. What for a surprise party happens at a hospital? Ah stupid me. It must be on the roof. I followed the parents trying to hold my laugh in.  I felt proud that I had figured it out. “Room 403” the nurse said to us. We walked down the halls, walk? Was more like jogging since running wasn’t allowed. “Ming” Sungjae stood up, next to him was my dad. He walked towards me and hugged me. “I’m sorry but I can’t let you see him like that” he whispered in my ear. “Does she know?” my dad asked Mr. Kim who shook his head. I’m confused don’t see who? “Ming go get coffee with Sungjae” my father commanded me. What’s going on? Sungjae put a hand around my shoulder and dragged me towards the doors where I saw Namjoon come in running with his manager. I grabbed a hold of his hand. “Ming” he looked at me shocked with red eyes as if he’s been crying. He pulled me in a hug. “It’s going to be okay” I pulled a bit back and shook my head. “What’s going on Namjoon?” I asked him. He looked at my brother who shook his head. I hit him in his side “Tell me” I demanded them. “Hyung, how is Tae hyung?” Jungkook came in running with Jimin. What’s wrong with Tae? “403” he said to them. I followed them when Sungjae grabbed my hand. “Let go, why am I the only one that doesn’t know what’s wrong with Tae?” I pull my hand out of his grip and ran towards the room. Tae’s mom was crying in her husband’s arms. Tears were flowing from the others eyes. I started to imagine the worst things. My whole body started to shake as my steps got heavier. Namjoon and Sungjae came behind me. My dad tried to stop me but I slowly pushed him away. Some nurse bumped into me while running the room in. I fell but couldn’t get up, he can’t be dead. Namjoon helped me up. I walked back to the small window. I held my breath in while tears found their ways to fall. Tae was covered in blood, the doctors were getting glasses out of his chest while trying to keep him alive. My vision was becoming dizzy, when a hand came and closed my eyes and turned me around. “He’s going to survive” the voice comforted me. I breathed heavily to stay awake until my body weakened and I fainted.

 

School is out, finally, now i can update back on the stories
​sorry for the long wait 
​Gr. A
misha0095
​p.s. double update 2day \(^.^)
​/