Chapter 30

What? ArrangedToYou

Wendy’s POV

“Are you okay?” I came inside and sat next to Sa-rang. She turned her head after giving me a small nod. “It’s warm in here, do you normally smoke?” I asked her. She shook her head. “Ow, Me neither but do you want to go catch some fresh air with me then?” she again shook her head. “Are you ignoring me?” I asked her annoyed. She looked at me shocked and shook her head slowly. She still seemed familiar. “Wendy!” Suga suddenly called for me. I stood up and went to Suga. “Stop scaring her” he said leaving me speechless. “Scaring her? You must be kidding me right? I was just being friendly” he sighed deeply before looking at Sa-rang. “Don’t start” he walked away. I crossed my arms and looked at her. She was staring at Suga. Now I got a better look at her. O my gosh it's her. My eyes widened. I walked towards her and pulled her outside. “Auw! Are you crazy?” she asked me. “Why are you here?” I asked her. “It’s not nice seeing you again either” she said calmly. "Does ming know?" I asked her. "If she did don't you think you would've known already. I see you can keep secrets. A good thing too" she smirked at me. "I just saw her today back after she left" i started to doubt if talking with Sa-rang was a good idea. I don't know how Ming would react. If only she knew what I knew. "I told you to lay off" Suga approached us angry. "You could've told me" I responded him. "The less I've to handle with the better" he grabbed Sa-rangs arm. I quickly grabbed her other hand. "Let go" Sa-rang growled. "Explain why you came with tae and Ming first" I said to her not letting go. "Tae is Ming's ex and Ming is leaving" Suga explained and took Sa-rang with him. What is going on here? Tae's Ming's ex? Since when? And he’s marrying her? Ming leaving is the only thing that didn't surprise me.

 

Jin's POV

"Always it's Wendy snooping in other people's business" I looked over seeing Suga coming angrily inside with Sa-rang behind him. "I didn't tell anything" Sa-rang said a bit annoyed. Suga noticed me looking at them. "Ah you know when Taetae and Ming are coming back? We should sing for the birthday boys" I quickly said. "Don't wait on them they may take long" he answered me. I sighed while grabbing the cakes from the fridge. "Hmm no, I'm coming" I looked over at Sa-rang to see to whom she was talking to but noticed her hanging up the call. "Uhm Jin oppa?" She called me. I smiled friendly at her while giving her my attention. "If Tae oppa asked where I am, could you tell him an emergency came up?" She asked me. "Why? Will your phone be off?" Wendy, who just came in, asked her. "Uhm I'll say it" I answered Sa-rang. "Thank you Jin oppa" she grabbed her coat and walked away. "I'll just go and help her" Wendy waved goodbye while following Sa-rang. I sighed and put the cakes back in the fridge.

 

V's POV

"A very great opportunity you have offered me but can I make a few changes? and also I would like to cooperate with Mr Kim" Ming asked the director of our biggest share of the company. He wanted to switch to work with Ming. "Of course I'm looking forward hearing your final decision and we could start our business together" Ming stood up as I followed her and we bowed ending the video call. "Congratulations" I congratulated her even though she almost made our company fall apart. I was glad I took Ming along or she wouldn't know she'd almost fire a big portion of our workers. Suddenly I was embarrassed by Ming’s hug. Oh well a hug can't hurt and so I hugged her back. She pulled a bit back and still smiling. "Ow I'm sorry. I'm haha, I'm way to happy but I need to discuss a few things with your dad" she pulled back. I smiled at her while we walked out of the office heading to the car. "We should celebrate” I looked at her. “No need and the others must still be waiting” she denied my offer. “I wasn’t asking” I leaned forward and managed to get the driver to stop at my house. “Can you ride?” she looked at me puzzled. “A car of course” I chuckled. She nodded. “I can try” she smiled nervously. “Here's the keys, this is to give gas and this one is for the breaks" I pointed. “Thank you for the helpful tips” we both started to laugh. “You want to change in something comfortable?” her face lighted up as if I read her mind. We didn’t take long to change. I liked that Ming was confident in her outfits, she wasn’t afraid to dress casual and comfortable. “Where we going?” she leaned on the car door. “Ow just follow me” I stepped out and closed the car. “Aren’t we taking these?” I laughed. “We can cheat right but” I came closer to her and leaned whispering “Don’t tell my parents or get caught because I don't know you” I pulled back and saw Ming's slightly red cheeks before she nodded. “Then tadaa” I pulled her in the room next door where my dad's 2 most precious Ferraris where. “You’re going to die” Ming said shocked. “I know” I laughed “But it’s worth it” I smiled at her. “Nice hyung can I join?”  we turned to see Jungkook and Jin behind us. “Hello, so my cakes are worthless compared to this?” Ming laughed at Jin hyung's question. “Huh? We didn’t even get cakes but I call dibs to drive with Ming" Kookie placed an arm around her. “Yeah uhm I was actually going to thank her alone” I shyly said. “Oh hyung you’re cheating” Ming covered his mouth for me. “We can keep it a secret” Jin hyung smiled while taking the keys from my hand and threw one to Ming but Kookie caught it instead. “Hyung I’m old enough to drive!” he yelled while getting on the passengers side.

 

Sa-rang's POV

I was waiting for Zico outside at the busstop. I was surprised by his sudden call. Even though he was a jerk last time. I guess I should tell him about the pregnancy. “Like a lost puppy looking for its owner you came back to me” I turned and saw him. He became a bit skinnier but that didn't change that he was still attractive. My heartbeat started to increase. “What not even a hug? I thought you would be more excited to see me after ‘rolling in the deep’” he his hips in a weird way. “Stop it, you’re embarrassing me” I turned my head the other way so he couldn’t see my face. He laughed before giving me a back hug and started to kiss my cheeks. This wasn’t right. “You know. Strangely I missed you” he whispered. He missed me? I shouldn’t be falling for his tricks. “I came personally to make things right with you” he pulled me back and looked me in my eyes. “I’m sorry for saying those mean things, I didn’t mean it” he pulled me back in a hug. He actually apologized. That means he must care for me. “I heard you were pregnant and I’m here to take responsibility" he whispered in my ears. No, why are you? I pulled him a bit back. Tears started to stream down and I fell on the ground. “What’s wrong?” he kneeled next to me. I can’t tell him I committed abortus he would hate me, not now he finally noticed me. “I’m sorry” I apologized, just to think of an excuse. “What is it? You’re scaring me” he looked panicked at me. “Taehyung’s dad made me commit abortus” I blurted out. I covered my face. “That son of a ” Zico became angry. “Why did he do it?” he asked me. “I’m sorry but me and Taehyung are getting married this Sunday" I was suddenly pulled up. “He didn’t want me to embarrass them so in exchange for the baby I get married to Taehyung”. He was looking angrier, he and tae should not cross paths. “Say what? At what price? Listen Sa-rang I'm taking you with me. You’re not marrying Taehyung” I pulled back. I can’t be this easy. “I’m sorry Zico but I made my decision and I’m not dropping everything because of you” I need to be the one controlling this. “Not anymore” I turned to walk away when he ran and hugged me again. “I mean it and I’m gonna prove it” he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. Not a lot of walking later we arrived at the hotel he’s staying in. “Don’t worry I just want you to sleep here, where I can still see you” he smiled warmly. “I can’t, this reminds me of him” I said a bit timid. Taehyung never touched me ually, I mean for crying out loud Ming can’t be more worth than me. We arrived in his room. “I’m feeling tired” I said shyly. “Come lay here, it’s the best” he offered his bed while he sat in a chair. “Don’t worry I will sleep here” he smiled. Oh really? “I’m a bit cold and scared can you just hug me until I fall asleep?” I invited him while tapping on the spot next to me. Zico did hesitate but came anyways. He hugged me in his arms while resting his chin on my head. “Is this better?” he asked me. I slowly nodded, this didn’t even work with Tae. I let a few minutes pass by when me and Zico ended up making out. I’m about to commit a beautiful sin again.

 

Ming’s POV

“Whaha I’ll hold you DOWWWWNNN~” me and Kookie were singing out loud while Jin laughed at us and Tae  looked a bit jealous? I must have been seeing things. “Aish you two are loud” he waved with his hands to stop us. “I disagree hyung” I nodded in agreement with Kookie. “Yah here go buy more yogurt” he handed him money and Kookie and Jin disappeared. We were once again near the sea, mostly because Taehyung had this weird imagination that a tree would break his parents car in the forest. “I imagined your celebration totally different” he came and sat next to me on the wall. “It’s fun. I like it” I stared at the sea. It became quiet between the two of us. We were silently listening to the waves crashing. I suddenly felt his cold hands turning my face slightly and him leaning, slowly pecking my lips as if asking permission to kiss me. I can't hold back either and put my hand around his neck. Allowing him to kiss me. But why? Why was I weak for his strawberry lips? The kiss seemed to be going on for ages, it was as if we didn't want to pull away because this may be the last. My phone suddenly went off. Thanks a lot the person calling. “You should get that” Tae pulled back and stood up walking towards the beach. Argh I wanted to scream and break this thing in trillion pieces. I looked who had the nerve and saw it was Suga. Suga? Again? Just to ask me to return Tae back to Sa-rang. Is he Sa-rang's babysitter or something? I ignored the call and it ended. I got a message from him saying it’s Wendy. Why does she have Suga's phone? She called again.

 

Wendy: Finally, listen is Tae next to you?

Me: Nope why?

Wendy: You can’t imagine what I just heard

Me: What? Is this important? Can’t it wait?

Wendy: Nope, Sa-rang was pregnant.

Me; WHAT!

Wendy: Yes that, it wasn’t his baby but they made her commit abortus for the price of marrying him?  Ming I think you can better stay away. I gotta go.

 

Wendy hung up. Taehyung did what? Impossible, but then why would he kiss me? He hated me or was that?? I never felt this used before. I jumped from the wall angry and walked towards him. “Look I found-” *slap* I slapped his cheek as hard as possible. “Why? What’s-?” he put his hand on his cheek and looked at me surprised. “Don’t try to play me Taehyung” I said angrily at him. He looked at me confused. “Celebrate just us two, I’m not that type of girl!” I yelled at him and turned to walk away when he held my hand. “I don’t know why you’re angry at me but I never saw you as that type of girl” I pulled my hand away. “You’re lying to my face, I can’t believe you're that low of a guy to make Sa-rang commit abortus” his face stiffened. He grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him. “Repeat that” he said serious. “That you made Sa-rang commit abortus” I repeated. “Sa-rang was pregnant? I would never ask her to do that. I didn't even know she was. Ming you gotta believe me. It’s my first time hearing this” was he speaking the truth? “I never even went to bed with her. I spend most of my time as I can remember with you. Who told you that?” he asked me. “Uhm someone heard Sa-rang saying that you made her do it” I suddenly felt stupid. Taehyung let me go “Why would she lie about something like that?” he turned and walked away. That must be lying, she’s capable. Taehyung had an accident and lost parts of his memory and I’m being too harsh on him. I ran to him and stopped him. “I’m sorry, I should have trusted you” he shook his head . I turned him to convince him but saw the tears falling from his eyes. “I’m sorry but not right now” he pulled me away from him and walked away getting in the car and driving away.

 

Wendy’s POV

“Ming sounded shocked” I looked at Suga and Namjoon. We were sitting outside at the busstop. “I can’t believe it, I mean Sa-rang made a mistake but to make her take away a life like that” Suga said shocked still not believing what we heard Sa-rang telling that guy. "I still don't believe Taehyung made her do it” Namjoon kept saying. “She said Tae’s dad, Mr Kim could be like that sometimes” I sighed. suddenly a Ferrari stopped in front of us. “Urgh not the best car anymore” Kookie said while struggling to get out. “It’s not designed for a family that's for sure” Jin came out as well. Ming stepped out and leaned against it not looking very happy herself. I stood up and hugged her. Surprising everyone Ming started to cry like a baby. Not beautifully but sincere. “Noona it’s okay” Kookie felt pity and her back. “Taehyung is mad at me” she said through her sobs. “That’s important? You’re defending him?” Suga became angry. “What the is your problem, the Kims aren't like that. Sa-rang lied about Tae!” Ming shouted at him. “Why should I trust you? Because they treated you like a queen, Sa-rang suffered thanks to you!” he shouted back. “Suga not the best-” Namjoon tried to stop their fight. “No let him speak. They treated me better than my own. You act as if I was always eating out of a silver spoon!” Ming yelled at him. “You’re pathetic excuse doesn’t match the way you destroyed her life, killing her father” it became quite. Why did Suga say that? "She didn’t kill him, he was drunk driving and hit us and we didn't know who she was!” I yelled at him. “We are still here” he said angrily. “The hell man, we couldn’t know he would die!” I yelled out. He pointed at Ming. “She knew that’s why she ran away”. Ming slapped him. “You take that back bastard!” I held Ming back. “Did you just hit me?” he asked her annoyed. It became quiet. “She was being by her dad that's why he send her away” I whispered. Suga stayed still. Ming turned and got in the car and drove away. “Wow” Kookie said shocked. Suga sat on the bench “I didn’t know” he whispered. “Thank you for being an ” Namjoon said while standing up. “You said what?” Suga asked him. “Stop it guys” Jin tried to stop them. “No he heard me” Namjoon said angrily at him. “Would you stop being pathetic" Suga scoffed. “I wasn’t the one saying bull here” I wasn’t understanding why Namjoon was getting this angry. “Should I say the truth then” Suga looked at me. “Hyungs stop it, we got noona and Taehyung riding recklessly around!” Kookie yelled. “He’s right, don’t start you two” Jin calmed them down.

 

Jimin's POV

“Taehyung?” I tried to open my eyes. “Hey can I come in?” Taehyung asked.
“Uhmm yes, is something wrong?” I asked while closing the door. “I messed up” after a few blinks I saw Taehyung's face better. He had been crying. “Want to talk?” I asked him while hugging a pillow. “I don’t know” I acted as if I fell asleep. “Yah Jiminie pabo” he hit me with a pillow. “I’m leaving” I stood up. “I'm sure I don’t know a solution by now, relationship problems are just as complicated as math” I explained to him. “What should I do?” he asked me. “Dance” I answered earning a confused look from Tae. “Aegyo?” I asked him. He shook his head, “I need to choose between getting married or not” he covered his face, “Getting married to who?” I asked him. “Sa-rang?” he said doubtfully. “Ah, why not Ming anymore?” I asked him. “I can’t turn back. I have my responsibilities" he stood up and he hugged me. “I feel better” . “Ew man you hugged me” I said with a disgusted face. “Thank you” he smirked and hugged me tighter. “Leave” I begged him. “See you later” he walked out while I head back to bed and fall asleep.

 

V's POV.

I pulled in on the driveway and saw the other Ferrari that ming was driving parked and a cab. I got out and almost got knocked over by her. “i’m sorry” she was in tears. “wait where are you going?” i stopped her. "Ming? Are you leaving?" I held her. "Yes I can't do this anymore" she tried to get her hand out of my grip. "No don't go". She sighed. "Talk with me" I begged her. "My cab is waiting for me" she said. I pushed her inside and went to grab her luggage back. I came back inside to an angry Ming. "Why do want me here?" She asked me upset. "You seem like you could use a shoulder" she turned and walked away. "Ming" I kept yelling while following her. "Leave me alone Taehyung"  she slammed the door. Behind I could hear her curse. The door didn’t have a lock. I slowly opened the door and saw her under the sheets sitting. I slowly sat next to her and hugged her. "Youre hurting me taehyung" she whisper to me. I pulled her a bit back and cupped her face. "I don’t want to but" i didn’t finish my sentence. I pulled her head a little closer and kissed her forehead after to just hug her tighter. "I want to go" she said to me. "Stay atleast till sunday. I can’t let you go right now" i responded back. "Yes you can you have sarang and I’m not going to stand any second" i pulled her away. "Ming i'm in love with you" i confessed to her. "Liar" she hit my chest. "I mean it. I love every part of you. I just can’t imagine you leaving me. Not like this behind" we stayed quiet. "I can’t" she turned and got from the bed. "This can’t happen. You need to be for sarang only her. I lost my chance" she said sad. I stood up and walked towards her and cupped her face in my hands. "Stop it" she mumbled but i leaned and kissed her. It didn’t feel good because she wasn’t accepting it. I pulled back and just hugged her. We didnt say anything. Half an hour had past. She eventually fell asleep in my arms i carried her to the bed and slowly layed her down then to get on the other side putting her head on my chest. "Ming i wished you would come and stop me for getting married or appear in the wedding dress yourself" i jokely whispered to her while playing with her hair.