Chapter 8

What? ArrangedToYou

“I see living in a foreign land did you good” I froze when I saw Suga sitting on the guest bed. I turned around and locked the door. “What are you doing here?” I asked him leaning against the door. “Hoping you still remember me, cause I didn’t forget about you, YET” he smirked at me. “Didn’t we meet yesterday? I asked him sarcastically.

“You know your daddy didn’t shush me enough, so keep the innocent girl act up” he stared at me. We stayed quiet for a minute. A lot was going through my head. Now wasn’t the time to bring the past back up. He stood up and walked closer to me, he was so close I could feel the warmth of his breath. “Are you willing to stop me?” he kissed my nose. “Guess not” he smirked and kissed my lips. I pushed him.

“Get out” I said to him. “I bet Namjoon will be mad if someone told him the TRUTH” he came closer to me again. “It wasn’t me” I whispered to him. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. “Try to mess with V” he whispered then he pulled my head closer to his mouth. “Don’t forget Ming, karma is the only motherf*king b*tch” with that said he unlocked the door and exited the room.

I fell on the floor and pulled my legs together, I rested my head on my leg. Everything from that day was flashing back in my head. *buzz buzz* I felt my phone vibrating and picked it up.

 Oppa: Princess get ready. I’m picking you up :)

 Me: I’m not at home. I’m @ Taehyung’s house.

Oppa: Ok I’ll be there in 3 min.

Me: Ok.

 

V’s pov

I didn’t mean to make her cry, but I can’t accept her love either. How can I end this? Should I go and see her? But I don’t want Sa-rang to find out. I kept on looking at the doorknob. Aish, I ruffled my hair and decided to open the door. I looked around and saw no one. I was walking towards the guestroom where she was staying, when suddenly I saw Suga getting out of the room. I quickly opened the door next to me and hid. Why did Suga hyung came out of Ming’s room? Does Suga hyung like her?

The door opened of the room I was hiding in. I held my breath in. “Tae-hyung?” Sa-rang came in. I let out a sigh of relief. I smiled at her but her smile faded away. “Is something wrong?” I asked her. “Yes” she took a deep breath while handing me something. I opened my palm and saw the bracelet I gave her earlier this morning. “Why are you giving me this back?” I asked her panicked. “You don’t think you can flirt with my new friend and expect me to continue dating you?” she asked me angry.

“I didn’t flirt with anyone” I walked towards her. “O please Tae-hyung, just stay away from me and Ming” with that said she left the room furious. I followed her out of the room and pulled her by her wrist. “Sa-rang listen” I begged her but she pulled her wrist out of my grip. I grabbed her by her waist and carried her to the guest room. I don’t care what Ming says but I hope it’s the truth because I’m not ready to lose Sa-rang.

Ming’s pov

I fixed the bed and was waiting for oppa to pick me, I didn’t want to stay any longer here in this house with these people as company. I decided to play a game on my phone while waiting when the guest room door opened. Great! It’s my favorite couple. I looked up. Sa-rang seemed mad, which was interesting since she always had a big smile, I wonder why she’s mad. “Sa-rang listen, here is Ming to confirm this immediately” Tae-hyung put her down in a chair and went to close the door when Sa-rang tried to escape.

Tae-hyung was trying to hold her back while closing the door. In the struggle he accidentally closed his finger between the door. Sa-rang stopped fighting him and helped him. I stood up and was about to leave them two, when Tae-hyung held my arm. “Don’t go, please tell Sa-rang that I’m not flirting with you” Tae-hyung looked at me with big eyes. That’s why she was mad?!! Haahahahahah so cute, she has little confidence in her boyfriend. Should I help him or not?

Tae-hyung can’t get angry at me now, It’ll make my work only harder. This time I’m saving you Tae-hyung only this time. “Sa-rang, how can we go on double dates like this? You think Tae-hyung would fall for the same chick as his friend?” I asked. She looked at me and back at Tae-hyung, then she smiled at me before jumping on Tae-hyung and hugged him. I went out of the room, didn’t need to see those two being all lovey dovey. I walked downstairs when I heard the bell, I ran to the door and opened it. Yep it was oppa. I closed the door behind me and texted Namjoon that I left.

“What were you doing at Tae-hyung’s house?” oppa asked me as soon as I stepped in his car. “I got invited by Namjoonie to go to a party, little did I know that it was Tae-hyung’s party” I answered him. “Ming what are you planning to do with Tae-hyung?” he asked worried. “Marry him and then become CEO of the company that will be on mine and his name” I was confident that this plan will work.

“So basically, you’re going along with dad’s plan. Ming that company isn’t going to be yours until dad dies. Don’t get fooled by his smart talk. He’s just smart talking his way through to get things done his way” Sungjea oppa pulled over in our drive way. I was shocked as I let every word that oppa said sink in. I walked inside and went into my room, showered and changed in to more comfy clothes. I was still thinking about what oppa had said to me.

He was right and I got carried away. How can I be so stupid? I got blinded by the easy bright way and now I was furious at my dad for playing me like this. He knew how to mislead me but thank god I’m not alone. I packed a bag with clothes and decided to stay with oppa the last 2 days before Henry comes back from the vacation with my dad.