Chapter 3.

What? ArrangedToYou

“Miss Ming are you okay, wait up!” *Bam!!* I closed the door in front of his face. “Someone special to help me achieve my dreams?!! An IMMATURE, HANDSOME, LUNATIC CLOWN is going to help me achieve WHAT?! The alphabet?!!” I yelled kicking the toilet door. “Miss Ming is everything alright in there?” Henry asked me. I opened the door and popped my head out. “Did you know?” I asked. “No, no. I was quit shocked myself” Henry replied. “Do a background search on KIM TAE-HYUNG!” I demanded him before going back inside the toilet. “Right away” Henry replied.

“Appa how can you surprise someone that came to surprise YOU!! what a sick joke!”. With the years his IQ becomes more worthless, as if it has changed a lot. “Unite to become strong in every way?! You only meant FINANCIALY !! YOU OLD BASTARD!!” I yelled while washing my hands. I saw the time and had noticed that 2 min has gone by. I need to return back. it in Ming and show that beautiful fake smile of yours.

I walked out of the restroom and back to our table. I noticed that everyone was finishing their desserts, but I had lost my appetite. I asked if the waiter could wrap it up for me. I’ll share it later with Henry. Tae-hyung was signaling me that he wanted to talk to me. But I just ignored him, he was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. “Uhm, excuse me, but I’ll be the first one to leave. I just had a really long flight and I just landed this afternoon, so I hope you all can understand me” I stood up and excused myself. “It’s okay darling. I hope to see you at the engagement party” Mr. Kim said. I walked away really fast. Can this day become more depressing?

-In the car-

“Ming I’ve found some background info on Kim Tae-Hyung” Henry said. “Let’s stop at the coffee shop then we can talk” I said. Henry asked TOP to stop at the nearby coffee shop. Me and Henry went in the coffee shop and we ordered 2 caramel macchiato and sat down near the window. “Tell me what you found Henry” I started to drink my macchiato. “Uhm, his name is Kim Tae-Hyung” he answered playfully. Does he think it’s time to joke around?. I just gave him a death glare. “I was just trying to cheer you up. Let me continue” he took a sip from his drink. “He’s in a boy group called BTS, BangTanScoutboys. He goes by the stage name V, alphabet letter v.  He was born on 30 December 1995, so he’s one year older than you…” he kept on reading from his phone. “Henry I don’t care about that. Is he someone that I can work with or am I going to get a headache from?” I asked him. “Headache, his role model is his dad and wants to become like him. He wants 2 children, which he already has names for and wants to settle down with a wife that nags a lot. Quit like you, actually you two are a good fit” he suggested me. “Are you kidding me right now? I’M A BUSSINES WOMAN NOT A SLAVE WANNABE/STAY AT HOME MOM, Anything else?” my macchiato was almost up. “Yeah, side info, he has a crush that works nearby his training building” Henry looked at me with concern. “Really? This dude is going to be a MAJOR HEADACHE. You’re telling me I’ve got competition?”. Henry just shook his head yes. 

V pov-

I need to convince appa. This marriage cannot be happening. If I’m going to get married I want it to be Cheon Sa-Rang. Ming seems like a nice, sweet, smart girl. I hope she can cooperate into stopping this marriage. We can become friends, I can help her find any other husband except for me. Maybe I should consider one of my members. I need to show appa that my love for Cheon Sa-Rang didn’t change but only became stronger.

If only she accepts my love and has trust in me, we can face the world.  I need to talk to Ming.

Sungjea pov-

Is this what dad has been planning to do to save the company? Dragging Ming into an arranged marriage with the son of his highest chairman? That’s low. I need to have a serious talk with dad. I knocked on dad’s door. “Who is it?!” dad asked.  “It’s me Sungjea!!”. “Come in” I walked over to his desk and sat on a chair. “What do you want to talk to me about son?” he asked. “It’s about Ming’s arranged marriage”. “Ow, about that? What do you think of Tae-Hyung? Quite catch for Ming, huh? ” dad asked me.

 “How could you do this to Ming? She has been working hard in the hopes that she’ll get to take your place. She studied hard every day, SHE EVEN GRATUATED COLLEGE AT THE AGE OF 19!! Why aren’t you giving her a chance to prove herself?! She had hopes that you would support her, but in return you just pair her up to help your own financial problems” I answered holding back my anger.

 “Son listen, I’ve worked hard for this company. I don’t want my hard work to go to waste. Without chairman Kim we wouldn’t had even make it out of this. Look, Mr. Kim offered me to solve the company’s financial problems, if I gave him a perfect daughter in-law for his son. Just like they say, you need to give to receive”.

 I cannot believe that he just said that. “And what’s Ming getting in return?! A husband she doesn’t want!! It’s not like you’re planning to step down!!”.I swear if he wasn’t my father I would’ve punched him there and then.

“Almost all the chairmen are against her taking over the company, she can’t enter if nobody is on her side. Why couldn’t she want to become something else like a teacher or something? Son listen, I let you follow your dream of becoming an idol, if you’re willing to quit and become the CEO then I’ll most likely stop the wedding” Dad said to me before leaving the room. You know what, I’m so done here. He just needs to shut up. I left the house without saying a thing. I’m so disappointed in this man I call my father.