Chapter 11

What? ArrangedToYou

Ming’s pov

Tears were streaming down on my face. I never knew how he really felt, but it was a complicated situation at that time. I hope I made the right decision. Suddenly I felt a poke in my arms, I turned my head to the side and Hyunsik handed me his handkerchief, to wipe my tears off. I smiled at him and wiped the tears. Great now he’s probably thinking I’m a oversensitive girl that cries over a song. But then again why do I care what he thinks, he’s not my boyfriend but some other lucky girl’s. I sighed deeply before giving him his handkerchief back. He smiled at me but this was more a comfort smile. Okay enough, this dude needs to disappear from my mind.

“We’ve arrived, oh why are your eyes red?” oppa asked me while looking at my face confused. “Just the wind blew in my eyes oppa, don’t worry” I answered him while trying to avoid looking him in the eyes. We pulled over at Cube entertainment, and everybody quickly got out. I stretched my body a little before oppa grabbed me by my arm and pulled me inside. “Oppa why do you keep on pulling me, I won’t runaway” I was a little annoyed. “Don’t want to get your pretty face in tabloids” Minhyuk oppa put his arm across my neck and smiled at me. “Oh yeah” I forgot about that.

 We arrived at the practice room and I sat on the chair. They started to practice and I basically told myself to keep looking at everyone except Hyunsik, but you can guess on who my eyes kept staring at the whole time. When he caught me he would wink or smile at me. I’m confused is he a player or something? Whatever just don’t play me. After 3 songs they got tired and Minhyuk and Ilhoon oppa started to play around, grabbing me by my arm and teaching me the choreography. I picked it up really fast and started to dance with them. Ilhoon would praise and hug me like crazy each time I got it right.

After a while Eunkwang oppa suggested to play some games. And of course I agreed. We picked colored papers to decided who will be in who’s team. Team A was: me, Minhyuk, Peniel and Hyunsik oppa. Team B: oppa, Changsub, Eunkwang and Ilhoon oppa. Ilhoon was mad that I wasn’t in his team and tried to swap with Peniel, who denied him. Than we wrote what for games we wanted to play and putted in a bowl.

Eunkwang oppa went first and grabbed a paper from the bowl. The first game was ‘Catch the wasabi’ there was 8 bread, in which 7 of them contained wasabi, the one that got the bread without wasabi team would win the first round. I was a little nervous because when I eat hot things I would get hiccups. The manager putted the plate with the breads. We all grabbed a bread and looked at each other. “3..2..1 eat” everyone started to eat their bread. I quickly finished my bread and felt relieved because I didn’t start to…*hick*. O noo. “HA! Sungjae is out” Minhyuk pointed at him. “It wasn’t me” he looked at me with a grin on his face.

My face started to heat up. *hick* why is this so spicy? “Water, please *hick*” I started to fan my face, my face was turning red and I was getting really hot. Ilhoon came in front of me with his camera making a video of me. “Oppa,*hick* no video but water” I tried to take his phone away from his hands. Sungjae oppa came with a bottle of milk for me, I quickly grabbed it and started to drink like my life was depending on this bottle of milk. My team lost the first round because Sungjae had the bread that didn’t contain the wasabi, but the guys were laughing at the video that Ilhoon made of me. “Yah oppa it’s embarrassing” I pouted. “Guys let’s continue playing, Sungjae grab a paper” Changsub oppa smiled at me and Ilhoon oppa putted his phone away. “And no more filming” Eunkwang oppa said to them all. Ilhoon pouted.

Oppa grabbed a paper from the bowl, the next game was charades. I got excited, at last a game where I was good in. Team B began and they scored 25 in 2 min most of them guessed by Ilhoon oppa. Now it was our turn. Peniel held the paper since he didn’t know Korean that good and I would act out leaving Minhyuk and Hyunsik oppa to guess the words. First word was easy it was ‘cat’ and Hyunsik guessed that in 2 seconds, I felt confident that this time my team would win. We kept going and had 25 words guessed and 30 seconds to go.

My eyes grew big at the last word that was written on the paper. Whatever, if this means that we won this round I’m happy. I bit my lips and started to dance. I slowly went down on my knees and bent over and shaked my . I turned around before sitting and turned my head and coming back up. Complete silence filled the room. That was the only part I could remember from the song ‘Something’ by Girls Day. I turned around to see most of the members turning red and fanning themselves. “STOP THIS GAME, hyungs it’s my sister. Who wrote that?” oppa asked angry and we saw Ilhoon trying to sneak out of the room. “ILHOON HYUNG” Sungjae ran after him.

I chuckled at them, it was fun seeing oppa this way. “You should dance in our next video clip” Minhyuk joked. “That would never happen as long as I’m alive” oppa answered him. “We’ll just kill you then” Ilhoon joked, earning a hit from oppa. “Auw, sorry Ming for letting you do that, even though I enjoyed watching” Ilhoon smirked looking at my legs. “That’s it, new dress code. When you’re around us only wear jeans, and no skinny jeans” oppa stood in front of me when he saw where Ilhoon was looking. I turned red, realizing that I just danced in a skirt in front of the boys.

“Why you got to be so rude Sungjae oppa?” Ilhoon did aegyo to him making everyone laugh. “Oppa? Who are you calling?” I asked him curious. “Henry, you’re done here for today” he dialed his number. “No oppa, were still a tie, after this game. I want to win first, would it help if I picked the last game?” I tried to grab the phone out of his hand, but he was longer than me. “Okay one last game, but you got to pick it” He hung the call up and I went to the bowl and grabbed a paper.

I opened the paper and froze, maybe this wasn’t a good idea. “What are we playing?” Ilhoon grabbed the paper from my hand. “Let’s see, were playing paper heaven” he  had a big smile on his face. He grabbed my arm. “Shall I teach you how to play it?” he putted the paper on his mouth. “No, another game” Sungjae yelled standing between me and Ilhoon. “But you just said the game she picked we’ll play” Ilhoon mumbled.

“Everyone knows this game so no need to teach her and she’s in our team” Minhyuk oppa pulled me between him and Hyunsik. “If were playing I don’t want her to be next to Hyunsik hyung” Sungjae pointed at him. “Don’t worry oppa, he has a girlfriend already” I said to oppa, earning everyone looking confused at Hyunsik. “If that’s the case than she can sit next to him” Sungjae sat on the ground. Minhyuk and Ilhoon did rock paper scissor and Ilhoon won. Team B started but only managed to get 3 papers because they were laughing and accusing each other for touching lips and kissing. I was laughing the whole time.

Then it was my team’s turn. We were standing Hyunsik-me-Minhyuk and as last Peniel. The time started and it went by pretty fast, we had already passed 6 papers. Time was almost done when the last paper got stuck on Hyunsik’s lips making me chuckle blowing the paper against his lips. I bent my head a little and tried not to laugh, I really wanted to win. The paper didn’t want to move and I putted my arm around his neck pulling him closer. We were this close that I could feel his lips through the paper.

I pouted my lips a little more, but he got shivers and blew the paper. I tried to catch it but my lips kissed his lips instead. My eyes grew big and my face turned red. “YAH, NO KISSING” Ilhoon pushed Hyunsik angry away from me.  I was shocked and embarrassed. I just kissed Hyunsik while he has a girlfriend. Oppa grabbed me furious by my arm and dragged me out of the room, dialing Henry and asked him to me up immediately. We waited by the back door for Henry to pick me up. “Sorry oppa, it was just an accident” I hugged him. “I know” he whispered hugging me back. 

Enjoy :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXjiJcHb0k