Chapter 7

What? ArrangedToYou

BTS pov-

“MING!!”. Namjoon caught her while she fainted. “What happened to her hyung?” Jungkook asked Namjoon while he carried Ming inside. “Maybe she fainted because V kissed her” Jimin joked. “She can’t stand the sight of blood, she’ll faint every time she sees a drop of blood” he answered Jungkook while placing her on the couch. “Let me clean her up, where is the first aid kit?” Jin asked but everyone kept looking at each other. “Here” V handed Jin the first aid kit. V looked sad at Ming.

“It’s okay, man” Namjoon patted his back. “I’m sorry guys, I ruined New years for you guys, it’s all my fault” V stood up and went to his room. “Where is Sa-rang noona? Maybe she can cheer him up” Jungkook asked but no one knew where Sa-rang went. They looked for her everywhere around the house but she was gone.

Ming pov-

I woke up, in a strange room. I had a severe headache along too. I stood up from the bed and looked around but I couldn’t remember where I was. I looked around and saw on the clock that it was 6am already. I tiptoed my way out of the room.

In the hallway I noticed a big family photo, apparently I was still at Taehyung’s house. I went back to the room and saw my phone on the nightstand. I had a lot of messages that could wait for a response. I even saw oppa’s message, inviting me to meet him at his company later. But first things first I need to get home and change. I saw that Sa-rang had texted me too, but I could care less what she had to say.

I was feeling quite hungry, I looked at the clock and only 15 min had passed, that’s it! I can’t wait until everybody is up. I stood up and tiptoed my way down to the kitchen. I was looking around.  Maybe he has a chef that had made breakfast, but that was not the case. I opened the cabinets to see if can find some cornflakes.

It’s the best food you can eat without people knowing that you took some. I found a box and was about to eat when I heard the door open. “Shhh, everyone is still a sleep”. “Hihihi, I’ll zip my lips hihi” that laugh was no other than Sa-rang’s. Why is she and V sneaking in his house? I crawled on the floor a little and saw the two of them at the door.

Taehyung was taking her jacket off and giving her kisses on her cheek, yuck, she was giggling like a maniac clown. “Is Ming all right?” she asked him suddenly. “Yes, she fainted yesterday but she’s sleeping in the guest room” he answered. They stopped talking for a moment. It was absolutely silent, I was afraid they could hear my stomach growl.

“TADAAA” Taehyung yelled, “OMO” her eyes grew big and so did mine. He was holding a Swarovski bracelet in front of her eyes. “But I should be the one too give you gifts it’s your birthday, okay, was your birthday” she was staring at the bracelet or at Taehyung, I don’t know. “I don’t need gifts from the one that makes my heart skip a beat” that was so cheesy, I expected more from you Taehyung. He put the bracelet around her wrist and leaned in. I felt a cold breeze, and quickly turned around to see Suga staring at me with big eyes.

The wind slammed the door shut which Suga left open, I quickly got up and ran in the diner room next door where I bumped into Jungkook. Great, just amazing. “Good morning noona” he smiled at me while helping me up. “Good morning” I was embarrassed right now. “Good morning Kookie, OMO MING, you’re okay, how are you feeling? Can you recognize me, you didn’t forget me right, aahhh and we talked so much yesterday, OMO did you receive my text, but wait you fainted, hihihi never mind, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!” she kept on feeling my forehead and talking.

I wish the ground could open right now and me in. “I’m feeling better, even though I have a little headache” I answered her back. “That’s better” Namjoon whispered in my ears while suddenly back hugging me. “ARE YOU GUYS….?! DID YOU BECOME A COUPLE? How romantic” she ran towards Taehyung and hugged his arm. “No, no, no” me and Namjoon answered at the same time.

“NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED, AAAAHHH WE CAN GO ON A DUBBELE DATE!!” she screamed so that the whole neighborhood could hear. “No, we really are not a couple Sa-rang, Ming is like my little sister” Namjoon tried to convince her. Suga was still watching me, he was kind of creeping me out. “Can we talk quick?” Taehyung came and asked me. I nodded my head yes and followed him.

I followed him till his room, I stood by the door. “Come in” he pulled me inside and locked the door. I was in Taehyung’s bedroom, me and him alone and the door is locked, what does he want to talk with me about?. “Don’t get the wrong idea, I just didn’t tell Sa-rang about the arranged marriage yet” he pointed me to sit down on the chair. I sat down.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you yesterday and accidently kissing you on your lips, I hope it wasn’t your first” he sat down on the edge of his bed and looked at me. “Let’s just forget about that, I really love Sa-rang. I can’t tell her that I accidently kissed you, so I told her Jimin had fell on you” he looked down.

He lied to her, amazing and he’s expecting me to keep his secret. He gave a heads-up in this situation. “You lied to her” I said. “She believes that the boy who gives you your first kiss on New year’s will be the boy you’ll get to marry, and I really want to be that to her” he looked at me with anxious eyes. I’m enjoying this, o boy if life was this easy. Too bad it won’t be you.

 “I believe in that too” time for some acting. I stood up and sat next to him and grabbed his hand. “Taehyung you were my first kiss, even though I fainted afterwards, I can never forget that kiss, I’m really happy that soon you’ll be my husband” I said to him ‘embarrassed

He pulled his hand slowly from mine. O boy, I wasn’t finished with you yet. “I’m sorry Ming, I can’t do this…” I didn’t wait for him to finish his sentence and kissed him on the lips. He slightly pushed me back “What are you doing?” he asked me with big eyes. Making you my prey of course. “I’m sorry” I stood up and acted as if I was about to cry and ran out of his room.

 If Sa-rang only would see him following me…..