Chapter 14.

What? ArrangedToYou

V’s pov

I came back with the cups in my hands. “Tadaa” I handed Sa-rang her drink. “Thank you oppa” she smiled at me. “Wow, I get blinded each time you smile at me like that” I acted like I couldn’t see and grabbed the chair next to her. “Hihihihi oppa that’s so cheesy” she blushed.

“I know, I’m your mouse” I kissed her on her cheek. She chuckled and blushed a little more. “How was your day?” I asked her while letting my head rest on my hand and looked at her with a lot of attention. “Well it was busy blablablblblbalbalb..” my attention went too another couple in front of us. There was something about the girl that keeps reminding me of Ming. The way she was getting embarrassed let me remember the first time I met Ming in this café. When she first confessed that she had feelings for me.

Someone hit my arm making my chin bump on the table. “Goodbye Taehyung” Sa-rang stood up angrily and left. What? Why? I quickly followed her, then went back inside to grab my coat and ran after Sa-rang who ran to catch the bus that was about to leave. “SA-RANG” I yelled to her but she got in the bus and the door closed. The bus started to ride, I ran after it but couldn’t keep up. I stopped and tried to catch my breath.

What am I doing? I used to listen to her and wished she would never shut up. I kicked a tree that was next to me but I hurt my toe. “Auw” I sat down at the end of the street, I ruffled my hands through my hair. She’s finally dating me and now I’m thinking of another girl, like am I still sane? I only love Sa-rang  not Ming.

Ming’s pov

Something was bugging me, even though I was with Hyunsik. Henry went through my mind, I feel like I won’t see him anymore. I picked up my phone and turned it on. My phone froze from all the calls and messages, it exceeded my phone limit even. After a while of waiting, I immediately called Henry but got no answer. Why do I feel so anxious? I went through the messages, the new ones.

Henry: Hey Ming, when you read this I already left to live with my mom. It was nice working with you, I’m glad I got to see you last night for the last time all dressed up, but still what about we stay friends? See you around Henry.

Wait what? Ugh. I didn’t realize that I hit Hyunsik with my fist in his waist. “Ow I’m so sorry” I apologized hitting my head against his. He got up and sat next to me and hugged me. “What’s wrong?” he asked me. “Can I go home?” I asked him. He got behind the wheels and started to drive. I hate him, I hate him so much right now.

V’s pov

I calmed down and went to get my scooter from the café. I drove to the park where I had first confessed to Sa-rang. It wasn’t far from the café. I parked, got off and putted my helmet  on my scooter. It was quiet, I went by the slide and sat down.

Flashback-

I hid behind the slide and waited for her to pass by the swings. There she was with her cousin. “Rawr please give me strength” I asked my stuffed lion. I smiled and hugged it. I got from behind the slide and went to the slides. When I got there I went on my knees and bowed in front of her while holding the lion in front of me. “PLEASE BE MY GIRLFREIND!!” I yelled at her. Her cousin started to laugh. “No” she ran away. “Sa-rang wait up” her cousin screamed after her. Tears started to stream.

End flashback.

I turned my head to side and saw a girl on the swing, playing with the sand with her foot. Sa-rang? I stood up and sat on the swing next to her. “Leave” she said as soon as my touched the swing. “No, I want to be next my girlfriend” I told her. “Go find her than” she answered.  I stood up and sat in front of her in the sand. Her foot stopped playing with sand. “I found her” I was trying to meet her eyes. She kicked sand in my right eye and stood up. “Liar, we’re done” she started to walk away. I stood up, even though my right eye was burning, I ran after her and closed her in my arms. “If you want to hit me, hit me, I don’t care just don’t ever break up with me, I love you Sa-rang, I only love you” I turned her around “MARRY ME….”.

Ming’s pov.

Hyunsik set me off at the end of the street just like I asked him. I didn’t want appa to know about him and I didn’t want Hyunsik to see me angry like this. I arrived home and went straight to his office. “Why did you fire Henry?” I asked him calmly even though on the inside I was boiling with anger. “Finally you’ve arrived, did you finish learning the whole alphabet?” he asked me looking away from his papers. “What?” I asked him confused. “It’s interesting your hate for your father and trying to get his spot, only moment that I’m wise was when I actually cooperated with you” he held my dairy so I could see that he broke the lock to read it.

“That’s private, why are you going through my stuff?” I asked him. Remember Ming he’s your father. “Why are you upset? Just because I did those things? HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU LEFT ME EMBARRASSED  IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YESTERDAY. YOU’RE SO USELESS, JUST A FAILER LIKE YOUR BROTHER” he yelled at me while tearing my dairy in two. The only thing I could have close that was from my mother, he just ripped in front of my eyes. “I HATE YOU, YOU NEVER LOVED US ANYWAYS. IF ONLY MOM WAS ALIVE TO SEE HER DAUGHTER GETTING BY HER OWN FATHER WHEN SHE WAS ……” my dad slapped me, I fell on the ground. “MR. YOOK!” I looked up and saw Taehyung’s mother coming in the office with appa’s secretary behind her.

“Are you okay?” she kneeled down and helped me up. “I’m taking her with me, I’ve heard enough” she said to my father before leaving the office. Appa looked at me furious when I grabbed the dairy he ripped. What? I didn’t call her, I know you’re not done with me yet, too bad that two people found out your secret. “Where’s your room darling? Be glad I came to pick up some papers and found you in this situation. Only god knows what else he would’ve done” we arrived at my room. “Maiden, please pack her stuff” she ordered the maid. I looked at her with big eyes.

“I can’t let you stay here, I would be worried. It’s not because your my sons fiancé that I’m doing this, I usually help girls in difficult moments and now you just are one of them”. After a while the maid was done packing and they put the luggage in her trunk. After a long drive we arrived at the Kim’s house. “O, finally another girl in the house, I feel so lonely with these two aliens in this house” I chuckled a little. She opened the door and I followed her inside. “Don’t be shy darling, come I’ll show you your room”.  We walked upstairs and I saw that my room was next to Taehyung’s.

The room was big with peach walls and a queen bed and a desk. “I hope you like it” she smiled at me. this felt as if she was expecting me to come. I thanked her for her help and everything. “I’m happy that you could at least sleep well, let me get you an ice bag for your cheek it looks really red”. She went and grabbed the ice bag. I let a sigh of relief, thank god Ms. Kim had arrived on time.

V’s pov.

I arrived late home, I hope mom isn’t awake. She would be furious with me staying out till late like this. I tiptoed my way to my room and changed quickly to jump in my bed. Arghh I just laid down when I needed to go to the bathroom. I sighed and stood up and went to the bathroom. When I bumped into a girl. I squeezed my eyes to get a better look at her sleepy face. MING?! What is she doing here? She continued to walk and entered my room. Is this a dream? I first ran to the bathroom because I couldn’t hold it in.  When I came back in my room Ming was sleeping in my bed. She was all rolled up in my blanket. I chuckled to myself she looked like a caterpillar. I tiptoed my way out of the room. “Goodnight Ming” I whispered…..