Chapter 23

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,
Think of him every time, I stare at him. Again that cute smile of his, it’s so addicting. Escaping from my thoughts and entering my dream.. How do you expect me not to forget of Hyunsik. You can tell that my heart is speeding while I try to forget him. Unconsciously I may tell him that I like him, even worse or better love?. Nobody will know this feeling unless they have been in my shoes. Grateful that with time I fell for him. 
Dairy I think in a short way of spelling who my heart is longing for, you couldn’t get. Ugh kill me now.

XOXO Ming & Kim? :P

Snowy’s pov

I was lying next to Ming who was staring through the window. Tae had gone to his parents and not long after Ming started to miss him. She tried everything, writing in her dairy, dance, sing, jump, fall, chasing me, yelling for Tae. I could hear Tae’s car coming near. I stood up and ran to the door. “What is it boy?” Ming came after me. Then from far she saw Tae’s car. She quickly ran upstairs, I looked at her and then stared at the door again. Short after Tae came walking in with a bag. “Snowy” he dropped the bag and hugged me. I tried to loose from his grip to see if he bought food. “Where’s Mimi?” he asked me. I grabbed my chance and went to the bag, too bad it wasn’t food. Tae grabbed the bag and hung his jacket up. He threw the bag on the chair and went to kitchen. He came back with a bottle of water for himself. He went and opened the bag taking a CD out putting it in the tall black thingy. He grabbed some controllers. His phone went, he picked it up. “Hmm, yes I have it, hurry up. I have a lot to eat. Ani she’s busy, it’s okay. Bye” he hung up. I yawned and laid under the table. 

The TV went on, “Boy don’t tell anyone” he started to play. After a while he went upstairs. I followed him. He slowly knocked on the door. I could hear Ming getting up and walking towards the door. “Yes?” she stuck her head out. “I’m back” Tae waved at her. “Ah okay” I could sense Ming getting nervous. “I need an extra player, can you play?” Ming looked at him confused. “Play? What?” she asked him. “PlayStation” Ming slowly raised her shoulders. “I don’t think I can, sorry” she slowly bowed. “Come on give it a try” Tae grabbed her by her arm. “Let me at least change” she said to him. Tae studied her. “You look cute. Is that my hoodie?” Ming’s eyes grew big and looked at the hoodie. “S**” she whispered. “Sorry, I’ll change” she turned. “Ani, I like it on you, you can have it” Tae smiled at her. “Ah thank you” Tae took her hand again and she followed him to the living room. They sat on the bench next to each other. 

Tae explained her what she needs to press. They started to play a game. “Ah ani, I barely pressed anything” she pouted. “Mianhe, 1 more time?” Tae chuckled. Ming nodded “This time I’ll win” the game started again, slowly Ming was improving. A hour had passed with them playing. 

“All KILL!” Ming was jumping from happiness. “How did this happen?” Tae asked still staring at the screen. “I beat you, boom” she cutely shot him. Tae fell on the couch as if he was shot. Ming chuckled at him. “One more time” Tae said while sitting straight. “Arraso, prepare to die” Tae pushed her face slowly away. “Yah, I’ll miss the countdown” she threw her hair aside and watched the screen. They started to play. “Yah, that’s unfair” Ming yelled at him. Tae was trying to distract her by taking her controller away. It succeeded him and he paused the game. “Yah give it” Ming pushed him down. “Argh you’re killing me” Tae was giggling while holding the controller far from her reach. 

“Give it” Ming started to tickle him while looking at the controller. “Wahahahh wait, haha” Tae almost gave in, but he threw it in the air for her to catch. Ming looked upset at him but stood up to catch it. Tae caught it. “Yah” Ming pushed him but lost balance and fell on top of him with Tae in underneath, holding her with his hands. She had her eyes closed, Tae was looking at her like a little kid. “Hyung, I came from the back. It’s… Ow. Hello noona” Kookie came in walking from the kitchen and stared at the two’s awkward position. Ming quickly stood up and walked away shyly, bowing to Kookie, and ran the stairs up. Kookie was smiling at Tae, who put the controller on the ground and came back to his senses.

Sarang’s pov

I looked in the mirror. Nothing was showing, I was lucky. I grabbed my apron with my bag and headed outside. “Sa-rang” it was Eun Bi. I waited for her to approach me closer. “Girl, it’s been a while, What? Did Mr. Kim take you too Hawaii?” she joked. We were walking next to each other. “Pfft I wish, he’s getting married” I said to her disappointed. “What? To who?” she asked surprised. “To another rich kid” she threw her head to the other side. “Please, show her to who he belongs to” we arrived at the bus stop. “I can’t, I messed up and he knows” she looked at me confused. “I’m pregnant of Zico” I said in a whisper. Her eyes grew big. “But didn’t he?” I slowly nodded. “I’m waiting 2 months to see if I can take it away, I can’t raise it by myself”. “Don’t talk about killing God’s child, look throw that on Tae, why not?” she suggested. “He will deny it, we barely did anything except kissing” I said annoyed.

 “This is not the right attitude” she sat next to me on the bench. “Think that it is his kid and don’t convince only him, get his parents. Bonus if you convince that rich kid he’s going to marry” I look at her with big eyes. “I can’t do that again” I said. “Yeah go be the single mom with a kid and see how long you’ll stay in that house. You know they are going to send you to find the father. That rent will be going up” she grabbed my hand. “Sa-rang it’s for the best, you’ll get a better life” she put her hand on my belly. “Think about his future, many did it. You won’t be the first” I sighed and looked around. She’s right.

Ming’s pov

“Kookie will help with cooking today” Tae pushed Kookie in the kitchen. I put my water bottle in the fridge and turned looking at them. “It’s fine with me” I smiled at Kookie. “But I don’t know much” he rubbed his neck. “This will help, if you follow it exactly it’ll turns delicious” I put the book on the counter. Kookie started to chuckle while grabbing the book and looking through it. “Oh hamburger” he showed me the picture. “That has been a while since I had one” I remember the last time in New York. “Let’s make these, Tae do we have meat?” I asked him, he nodded and grabbed the bag. Kookie started to cut the unions, peppers, and other vegetables. “How much hamburgers shall I roll?” I asked Kookie. 

“20 for me noona” he joked. “I get it” I laughed. Tae went and got the barbecue grill lid from the garage and cleaned that up. Not long after we were grilling the meats. “Do we have enough bread?” I suddenly doubted. Tae grabbed one of the bags with 3 buns in it. “I’ll buy some more, anything else missing?” he asked. “Ice cream” I smiled at him, he nodded and went out. Me and Kookie continued to cook the hamburgers. “Noona?” I looked at him. “You won’t hurt hyung like Sa-rang right noona?” he asked me. I looked confused at him. “I really like noona with hyung, I wished Namjoon hyung would have introduced you two to each other earlier” he smiled. “I don’t think I’ll hurt him” I wasn’t so sure of my answer either. I looked at the burgers. “Noona don’t be afraid, we will root for you both, hyung looks happy now that he has noona” he did a fighting sign. I smiled at him.

 “Do you think he really likes me?” I asked him. He nodded “He talks a lot about you noona, at the studio. Namjoon hyung even joked that he’ll record him for noona to hear” we chuckled a little. “I think these are done” I picked a toothpick and checked and nodded. Snowy started to bark. “He’s back” I smiled at kookie while putting the last burgers.

Jungkook’s pov

“Thank you for the food noona, it was delicious” I thanked Ming. “Why thanking me alone, you helped too” she smiled at me. “Yah I got the buns, no one is thanking me” Tae hyung said making Ming and me laugh. “I’ll get it” I helped cleaning the table. “I’ll wash them up, go play” Ming said. “Not by yourself, here catch Kookie” Tae hyung threw the towel at me. We cleaned everything up. “Yah now let’s play” Tae said while grabbing the ice-cream, giving Ming one. “Why do you get that flavor?” hyung quickly grabbed two spoons and ran to the living room. “Aish, here Kookie” Ming handed me her ice cream box. She walked towards the living room. “Ani, this one is Kookie’s” I came closer in the living room. “But Kookie has one already, can I have coconut please?” Ming begged hyung. “Ani, here” he handed her the other one. Ming got upset and walked away. Tae put the ice cream down and followed her. 

“Hey little boy, you’ve grown” I rubbed Snowy’s back. Snowy was feeling pleased and rested his head on my thigh. “Yah, put me down” hyung came with unnie back on his shoulder. “Put what you want to play Kookie” Tae said while putting Ming in the couch and sitting next to her. Putting his arm around her waist, making sure she won’t run. He grabbed the coconut flavored ice-cream and opened it while grabbing the other spoon. “Here hold” he said to noona while opening it. Ming held the spoon and he opened it. He grabbed a bit of ice cream with the spoon. “Chu-Chu here comes the train” he started to sing while bringing the spoon closer to Ming’s mouth. Noona looked at him confused. I giggled. “AAAA. The train needs to come in” she shook her head. Hyung wasn’t going to give in easily and started to tickle her. 

Ming started to laugh and hyung succeeded in getting the spoon in . Noona stood up with the ice cream. “Wait, where are you going” hyung asked her. She hoisted her shoulders up. Hyung pulled her back next to him. “My turn, I’m going to play with Kookie” he handed her the ice cream and spoon. First noona looked at him as if he was crazy, but she fed him anyway. We started to play. “How does coconut taste?” I heard hyung ask noona. “Here taste” she fed him with her spoon. “I knew that was more delicious” I focused back one the game and was almost winning. “Kookie is better than you in the game”. “Wait, that was not fair!” he yelled at me but I chuckled. “Here play for me” hyung gave noona the controller. “But noona can’t play” I said while looking at hyung confused. “She was taught by the best, try it” he said while grabbing the of ice cream from noona’s lap. “I know. You’ll get that PlayStation from me if she loses” noona looked at him with big eyes. “Really hyung? Then if noona wins, you need to take her on a date” noona looked more surprised at me.

 “Sorry noona, I really want it” I said shyly. She looked at the screen. “Okay call” hyung pinky swear with me. The game started I just needed to win 2 of the 3 rounds. First round was easy just what I had expected. “Mimi, I really love my PS. Don’t lose” noona started to chuckle. “Why did you bet on it then?” she asked him. Hyung looked at the PS. “Yah Kookie, play nice” I chuckled. “I’ll try hyung” I , me and noona started to play again. “OOOOO last minute kill, that’s my girl!” hyung hugged noona, my mouth dropped. “Yah, I still want to breath” noona was pushing hyung from her. I was staring at the screen. I shook my head and focused again, the last round started. I noticed noona was good at the basic moves, I started to attack her with special moves instead. “Yah, you’re cheating” hyung had noticed what I was doing. I smirked. “Ugh you’re one useless instructor!” noona yelled at him. “Press this” hyung started to help her. “Not that one” he stood up and went behind her to show her. 

My power was almost drained. If she blocks this last move, I’m dead for sure. “Wait, he doesn’t have much power left” noona noticed. Please don’t, I closed my eyes. “All kill” the television said. Who had won? I looked at the screen, it was saving before announcing who won. The results came. “I knew it!” noona started to celebrate while hyung was spinning her around. “I lost” dumbfounded I looked at the screen. “You saved my baby!” hyung was screaming of happiness.