Chapter 24

What? ArrangedToYou

Dear dairy,

Time flies way too fast L. Only a month and a week away from becoming Tae’s wife if I’m correct. I’m not upset but confused. I mean my heart tells me to stay with him, but my head is doubting. I’m dreaming of Sa-rang. I’m such a wierdo but I haven’t been seeing her around lately. Did she really break up with Tae like that? Hmmm even though the members are cheering me, even more shocking is from Suga’s side. Is it normal to think like this? I mean with the others I was always sure of my actions, but with Tae I feel like holding back just to not disappoint him. Argh I’m more confused. What would mom recommend me to choose?

TTYL XOXO Ming

Ming’s pov

“This is Fabien, you’re wedding dress maker” I slightly bowed while shaking his hand. I was with Mrs. Kim to decide on the dress that was going to be handmade for me. I was glad that at least in this I could help decide. “Hi, you look stunning, I’m getting inspiration just by looking at you” I smiled awkwardly at him. He better do his job right. Tae wasn’t with me, which made me feel bored. I was used to have him by my side especially around his parents.  He would have made this appoiment more funny. “So what do you like to see yourself in?” Fabien brought me back from my thoughts. I sighed and looked at Mrs. Kim. “Maybe if you try some dresses you could get an inspiration” he clapped in his hands excitedly. I was feeling more uncomfortable, the more he was exaggerating his acts.  His assistant took me behind where 20 dresses were put ready for me to try. “Do I need to put everything on?” she nodded. “Not going to happen” I went towards the line and started to drop everything that was short, fitted, mermaid or plain. I successfully narrowed my choices to 6. The assistant was busy picking the dress up, while another worker helped put them on another rack. I waited for them to finish. “Which one would you like to try on first?” she asked me. “None” I said, she looked at me with big eyes. “You need to, they are waiting for” I stopped her, I was studying her co-worker and pointed at her. She looked at me confused. “I want her to be the model, she has almost the same body type as me” I grabbed the dress and putted them in the order. “Go from left to right, and hurry up. I’m starving” I walked out of the fitting room and sat next to Mrs. Kim on the couch. “Darling is there something wrong?’ Fabien asked me sort of concerned. I shook my head. “I’m waiting for the model” he looked at me with big eyes while Mrs. Kim chuckled. “You know, you remind me a lot of my old friend” she smiled at me.

Sa-rang’s POV

“Come in” the secretary of Tae’s dad held the door open to his office. He called me to talk with him without his wife who I’m sure didn’t know about it. I walked to the doors and greeted him. “Sit” he said while putting some documents away. “How’s the child doing?” I looked at him confused, he’s being awkwardly nice. “It’s fine, why?” I asked him. “Let’s be honest, is that really Taehyung’s child you’re expecting?” I slowly nodded. He nodded while grabbing a large envelope. “You got to learn to deny things, especially if they bring unexpected surprises” he started to explain. I was slowly getting confused, I wasn’t following what he was explaining. “But that is going to bring you luck” he handed me the envelope. I took it and opened it. My eyes widened. It was one ticket and a contract for a house in the state. I put the envelope on his desk. “I can’t accept this” he sighed annoyed. “Look, don’t be stupid. It’s big enough for your child and you. Taehyung would forget about you anyways. So is a win-win situation” I shook my head. “No it’s not, my child is going to be without a father and I can’t leave mine behind” he looked at me confused. I slowly cursed at myself. “You’re appa is still alive huh? Hmm treatments are expensive these days. We can make another deal” I stood up. “I won’t be taking any money, Taehyung as your son is responsible for our child, not you sir. I would like you to stop making deals with me because I’m not accepting none” I turned and started to walk away. “You so sure about that? If it is one thing I know is that me and my son know that that child you’re expecting is not his. Think of your strategies better” I walked faster outside of his office. I knew I shouldn’t be here. Agh why did I even come? If he thinks Ming is going to be his daughter in law, he better think twice. Pathetic, I bet she’ll run away just like the time she ran from Suga.

V’s pov

I couldn’t hold it in anymore, my mom was trying to hide Ming from me. I hope she won’t get mad if I tracked her down. I entered the bridal store. “Hello sir? Do you have an appointment?” I nervously smiled and shook my head. “I’m with Mrs. Kim” she looked on her agenda. “Ah this way” she stood up and showed me to the back of the store. “I like the style, the loose flowy style, can I get long sleeves as well?” a big smile appeared on my face when I heard her voice. I snuck between some dresses and tried to peek. Maybe I get to see her in her dress, that won’t bring bad luck right? But she was standing next to a girl and explaining in details while Fabien was sweating, writing everything up. I chuckled a bit. That’s my girl. “Sir, can I help?” I was caught off guard by a worker. “Uhm yes, I want to try a dress” she looked at me with big eyes. “I want to surprise my fiancé” I laughed nervously. She seemed to be okay with it and showed me a dress that could fit. I nodded and followed her to the changing room. It was a short dress that was fitted. I looked in the mirror and shook my head. “She won’t like this, do you have anything long?” I asked her. She went to look for one and came not much later with one. I tried it on. I nodded, maybe I should wear a dress. “Looks pretty huh?” the worker giggled a bit while nodding. I stepped out and went where mom and Ming was. She was sitting on the couch talking with my mom. “TADAA!” both of them looked back. Ming started to laugh while my mom slowly shook her head, but I could see that trying to hold in her laughter. “O Mr. Kim, uhm I was expecting you tomorrow” I nodded. “I’m helping her, how does it look” I pointed at Ming who stood up and studied me while giggling. “Looks good on you” I handed her my phone. “Selca time. I want to send this to the others” she took it and took my pic. “Get that off” she handed me my phone back. “Only if I get to see you in one” she thought for a moment and agreed. “Now I need help to get this off” we both went our separate ways. I quickly changed and sat next to mom. Who rubbed my head. “Umma did you eat already?” she shook her head. “After this I wanted to go with Ming, how are things?” I smiled. “Wonderful, I really like her mom. Thank you for picking her, she’s perfect” my mom squeezed my hand while smiling.  Ming came walking out. I was amazed how beautiful she looked, close to, no more than an angel. She stood on the podium. She had her face down looking at the ground. The worker helped her turn to look in the mirror. I unconsciously stood up and went to stand next to her. I held her hand. She looked me in the eyes. Our gaze locked for a moment. I felt as if the world stopped. I smiled at her. “You look beautiful” I leaned and kissed her forehead. A little squeal brought me back to reality. I looked at my mom who put her hand on . “Ow sorry I was caught in the moment” I apologized while stepping back down and sat on the chair.

Ming’s POV

We were done, Tae wanted to spend more time with me. I said my goodbyes to his mom and went with him but in the car it was quiet. More on the awkward side. I looked outside through the glass to see his reflection. Why did I fall for him? I turned and studied him. He was focused on the road. He definitely was attractive, even more than me. A perfectly build face, very nice features. I rested my head on my hand. My favorite thing of him to see was eyes, nose and his lips. Unless it was in the morning than he looks really funny, mouth open, messed up hair. I sat back straight in the car. Of course he wasn’t perfect all the time. I feel better now. I just noticed that we weren’t going home. “Where are we going?” I asked him curiously. “On a date, you won. Remember?” I slowly nodded. “But where? Movie?” he shook his head. “Ah not something expensive” he shook his head again. “Don’t worry”

Sungjae’s pov

“Appa, I’m here” I walked in the garden towards my dad. Why did he move to here? ”Ha son you’re here” dad came with his fishing clothes towards me. I quickly took a selca of his outfit. “No phone please, are you alone?” I slowly nodded. “Aish I asked you to bring Ming”. “She went dress shopping or something, she’s with the Kims. I barely see her” he nodded while tapping my shoulder. “She’s doing good then” he opened the door. I followed him inside. “Or she went away” he shook his head. “She moved in with Taehyung, do you want to a drink?” I looked my dad surprised. “I didn’t know about that, water please” I sat at the bar. “It’s been a month or something, I think she’ll marry him” dad handed me my glass, I slightly bowed. I studied my dad, he was calm. After years he was finally calm. “Appa why are you so calm?” he looked at me. “I found my peace” he smiled. I looked at him confused. “Your mom was born here” I was shocked for a moment and looked at my water. “You wonder why it was that I want Ming to marry Taehyung?” I nodded. “Just follow the dog” follow what? Dog? I shook my head. He’s playing around. My dad chuckled while going in the living room. I looked around, it did felt like home. There was one picture that caught my eyes. A very old one, there was dad with mom, she was holding another female’s hand which looked familiar. I can’t remember where I saw her. On the ground there were two white dogs lying.

V’s pov

She looked with big eyes. “Date here? I saved your PS and you bring me here? I should have lost” she mumbled. I chuckled at her, she was the cutest when she got mad. “Hey you have me, it’s not that bad” she turned and looked at me and pouted and then sighed. “It’s better than nothing I guess” I grabbed her hand and we entered the McDonalds. “Hmm what do you want to eat?” I asked her while looking at the menu. “Uhm menu 3,6,7,10” I looked at her with big eyes. She smirked. “What? I’m hungry” 3,6,7,10 she asked for 4 burgers 4 fries and 4 drinks. “Okay, want ice cream?” she nodded. I ordered everything and we went back to the car. “We’re not eating here?” I shook my head. Suddenly I got the urge to go to the beach. By the time I get there the sun had set down. I realized I’ve never asked her to be my girlfriend, maybe now was the good moment but would that count? She’s kind of my fiancé. I kept thinking the whole ride there. “I want to swim” she pouted while taking her seatbelt off. I grabbed the bag of food while she held the drinks. We walked and found a perfect spot. She sat on the sand, and took the bag from my hand. We ate, guess she was really hungry. Maybe we could get something on the way back. She laid on her belly looking at the ocean. I stood up and took my jacket off and threw my other stuff on the ground. I hoisted her up and emptied her pockets while taking her jacket off. “What?” I put my finger on her lip and winked at her. I grabbed her bridal style and ran with her to the ocean. I dropped her in the sea, she was holding my neck and pushed me in the water with her. We quickly took our heads out. I chuckled at her. “Yah!’ she splashed me with water. “I get it” I held her hand so she could stop. “Ooh it’s cold” I giggled at her. “Want me to keep you warm?” she splashed me again. “Ani I’m fine” she dived head first in the water she then swam circles around me. “Booh” she said while coming back up behind me. I turned but she went back down. I followed her. she came back up looking at me while smiling. I splashed her with water and also dived in the water.

Ming’s pov

Me and Tae were for a long time in the sea. It was refreshing, while the sun was going down. I stopped and admired it for a second. “Tired?” Tae asked me. I shook my head. “Just looking at the sun” he was next to me and looking at the sun too. I turned and looked at him. At that moment he looked at me while smiling. I leaned and pecked him on the lips. My lips were touching his and not for a short period, I just realized what I did and pulled back. He was as shocked as me and turned, getting out of the water. I hit my fist on the water. Nice going Ming, aish why did I kiss him? I stayed in the water until the sun disappeared. I didn’t want to see his disappointed face. It wouldn’t surprise me if he ran away. What must he think, that I’m a ert or..? Agh. I turned and walked got out of the water. I said nothing, I was shivering from the cold. Suddenly I felt a wet but warm towel on my back. I turned and looked at Tae. “I only have one, but you can have it” he said shyly. I blushed “But you can’t get a cold, your voice” I grabbed the towel and put it on him. “But I can’t”. “It’s fine. I can afford to be sick, not you” I interrupted him while pulling my legs together.  Tae sat behind me and hugged me. “Now the both of us won’t get sick” I felt his hug getting tighter. I relaxed my back against his chest.

Sa-rang’s pov

“Phew he didn’t see me” I sighed, relieved while hiding from what looked like Suga. “Sa-rang” I almost had a heart attack. It was Suga. “Yah, don’t scare people like that” I yelled at him, he scoffed. “Why are you running?” he asked me. “To avoid you” he laughed. “I wasn’t joking” he cleared his throat. “Are you eating a lot again, why? You looked fine” I didn’t answer him. “Even your” he suddenly stopped and looked at me. “What?” I asked him. He shook his head. “You’re not pregnant right?” I stayed quiet. He whistled. “Does Tae know” I kept quiet. “Sa-rang do I need to call him?” I hoisted my shoulders up and started to walk away. “Sa-rang” he came and held my hand. “Yes I am and yes he knows” I felt tears rolling down. I’m way to emotional for everything. “Hey you’re not alone” he tapped my shoulder. “I’m fine. Just avoid me these days” I walked away. 

 
A/N
Just adore his smile :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4zLK-op2c