Chapter 33

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing and Jinah judgingly looked at both Junmyeon and Yoonjung who were sitting in front of them. They were waiting for the two to open their mouth.

"Act--" Yoonjung could not finish her words when Junmyeon held her hand tightly that soon he corrected it by interlacing their hands which earned a not so surprised look from Jinah.

"We are seeing each other." Junmyeon announced only to make both Yixing and Jinah raised their eyebrows.

"Of course you are." Jinah said making Yoonjung bit her lower lips.

"Am I not your friend? Why you did not tell me? Why are you so secretive?" Jinah accusingly asked with her frown. She thought that they shared everything. The three of them widened their eyes when tears dropped from Jinah's eyes.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" Yoonjung asked feeling confused.

"Hey shh." Yixing persuaded his sensitive wife as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder. He scratched his not so itchy head when Jinah finally calmed herself down and he did share a quick eye contact with Junmyeon.

"I am sorry, Yoonjung-ah. I know I should not act like this. By the way, I am happy for you and Junmyeon Oppa."

For the second time, the three of them had their jaws dropped. She changed her mood drastically. Junmyeon and Yoonjung silently prayed for Yixing so that he could endure it. Her mood swings were not a joke. Apparently, both Junmyeon and Yoonjung started being friends a month after she broke up with Jongin and they soon realized that they were attracted to each other.

*****

Jinah tried to suppress her moans not wanting to be heard by her in law and everyone in the house. They were in Yixing's parents' house and were in their room. She tightly gripped her husband's hair as he was working on her jaw down to her collarbones.

"D-Don't leave a mark. I--" She could not finish her words when one of her husband's hands was doing its job down to her chest.

"I d-did not bring a concealer with m-me." Jinah said as she gripped on her husband's bare shoulder for a support. She hoped that her husband did not leave any marks as she really forgot to bring her concealer and she did not want to wear a turtleneck as if she made it really obvious. She ended up mewling before Yixing connected their lips for a passionate kiss. They had been quite enough not wanting to be caught by his family and they did not want to disturb everyone who was sleeping that night. It was almost midnight and they were too busy.

The next morning

Jinah went inside the bathroom to begin her morning routine. She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head when seeing the marks that her husband left on her tummy. She then took her tootbrush and put a little bit toothpaste. Before she could brush her teeth, her eyes were looking at the reflection in front of her and she got closer to the mirror to examine her neck and her collarbones. She slammed her toothbrush down and swung the door open. She was walking fast as if she was ready to kill her husband who was still peacefully sleeping on their huge bed.

She took a small pillow on the couch and hit her husband forecefully on the thigh.

"Wake up!" Jinah hit him again when her husband did not bother to open his eyes at all. She hit him for the third time and that was when Yixing finally opened his eyes out of shock. He woke up and yelped in pain when he received another hit from his wife on his back. His wife woke up and chose violence.

"What's wrong, baby? What did I do?" Yixing asked and looked at his wife who was looking at him like she wanted to eat him.

"What is this?" Jinah showed her neck to her now flustered husband. His wife did remind him not to leave marks on her neck and collarbones but yeah of course he forgot when they were too busy with each other.

"I clearly told you no marks." Jinah said and threw the small pillow harshly on the bed making Yixing flinched in shock. He gulped down his saliva thinking what he wanted to say to persuade her and not wanting to add fuel to the fire. After all he was the one who was wrong. His wife left him alone on the bed and straightly went to the bathroom. She closed the bathroom door with a thud and Yixing knew that she was really pissed off.

"Baby, I will ask Li Yin for a concealer."

Yixing said hoping that it could calm his wife down. He was thinking for a solution to make his wife less angry when she was showering. He was totally wrong when Jinah shot him a glare that made him gulped down his saliva.

"And let everyone knows that we had a wild night?" She asked him and rolled her eyes as she dried her semi wet hair with her Dyson. It would be super awkward if her husband was the one who asked for the concealer. He lifted his head when Jinah stood up as soon as she finished drying her hair and went out of the room leaving him alone.

Jinah was standing in front of her sister in law nearly 3 minutes and was thinking excuses to borrow her concealer. It was embarassing enough. She took a deep breathe and knocked on her door. She gave her sister in law an awkward smile and brought her hair to the front so that it could hide whatever she wanted to hide right now.

"Yes, Unnie. Come here." Li Yin invited her sister in law to her room and raised her eyebrows when Jinah still did not talk.

"Uhmm. I actually forgot to bring my makeup. May I borrow yours?" Jinah asked giving her sister in law another awkward smile. Li Yin knew it but she did not want to sister in law.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter