Chapter 10

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, we will be discussing about the wedding preparation now." Mr. Zhang spoke when Jinah and Li Yin arrived and sat on the couch.

"Before that let me ask. Jinah, do you agree ?" Mr. Zhang asked Jinah. She lifted her head with a nod before she looked down again, feeling shy.

"Yixing ?" Mr. Zhang asked his son. Like Jinah, Yixing nodded, paying attention to what his father going to talk next.

"Jinah's father and I have discussed about this. We'll leave the wedding preparation to the mothers." Mr. Zhang told them about the plan. They would leave everything to their wives and could see how excited they were when mentioning about the wedding. Both mothers already started to plan prior to the family dinner.

"For now, both of you will be engaged first and your wedding will take place after Jinah's graduation ceremony." Mr. Oh spoke after Mr. Zhang. Jinah gave her smile when Mrs. Zhang touched her hand.

"Is it too soon, Honey ?" Mrs. Oh asked her only daughter and all eyes were looking at Jinah for an answer. She was worried her daughter might think that it was too soon but Jinah assured her mother with a smile.

"No, Eomma." 

Her father nodded and continued talking.

"The news about your marriage will be announced to the media during your engagement ceremony. It is scheduled the next two weeks." Mr. Oh told all of them about the plan that he arranged with Mr. Zhang beforehand. They would have two weeks before the engagement ceremony happened. 

"Are you really okay with that, Jinah ?" Mrs. Zhang asked and rubbed her hand worriedly. Same like her mother, Mrs. Zhang could not help but asked her whether she agreed or not. They might have discussed among the parents but if both bride and grrom had any objection, they were willing to hear that. It was their ceremony and they wanted it to be agreed by both sides.

"Yes, Aunty. I'll follow what the oldest said." Jinah looked at her future mother-in-law, smiling.

"Yixing, do you have any objection ?" Mrs. Oh asked Yixing with her motherly smile. She might be biased but she already loved Yixing as her own son.

"No, Aunty. Same like Jinah. I'll follow what have been decided by the oldest." Upon hearing her name being called by Yixing, Jinah looked at him and as usual turned her gaze whenever their eyes met.

"From now on, I want you to call me and my husband 'Mom and Dad', okay?" Mrs. Zhang cupped Jinah's face and Jinah nodded right away. She already loved Jinah. She came from a good family, had a nice background and would be graduating from one of the prestigious universities as well as intelligent.

"Yes, M-Mom."

"Yixing, call us 'Eomma and Appa'." Mr. Oh said to Yixing and smiled when Yixing gave his shy smile. 

"Y-yes, Appa." He nodded to his future father-in-law and he looked at Sehun when he opened his mouth, calling him.

"Hyung, take care of my Noona. If you dare to hurt her, you'll face me right away." 

___________________________________________________

 

"Hello, M-Mom." Jinah greeted her future mother in law and slapped when she stuttered. She could hear chuckles from the other side.

"Yes, Jinah. What's wrong ?" Mrs. Zhang happily answered when she saw Jinah called her. She was peeling the fruits when she heard her phone rang. 

"I-I would like to seek your permission to go out with Li Yin this Saturday. Can I ?" Jinah said after taking a deep breath. She already informed Li Yin about her plan this weekend and thought she should ask for Li Yin's mother permission too. 

"Aigoo. No need to ask my permission, Dear. You can bring Li Yin out this Saturday since your Eomma and I will be meeting your wedding planner to discuss about your engagement and wedding this Saturday." Mrs. Zhang told her. The two mothers already set their appointment as the engagement ceremony was just around the corner.

"Okay, Mom. Thank you for letting Li Yin to go out with me." Jinah spoke politely and bid her goodbye. 

"Aigoo. Okay, Sweetie. Take care." Mrs. Zhang said before hanging up the phone. Jinah then texted Li Yin when she got approval from her future mother-in-law. It's going to be sisters day out. 

 

To: Li Yin

See you this Saturday, ok? I'll pick you up at 9 am.

 

To: Jinah Unnie

Really, Unnie ? Mom gave her permission just like that ?

 

To: Li Yin

Yes! I called Mom just now. See you then :)

 

To: Jinah Unnie

Thank you, Unnie :* OK! See you!

_______________________________________________________

 

"Hello, Eomma." Yixing greeted Mrs. Oh who was watering her plants when he arrived at Jinah's house at 8 am. Mrs. Oh greeted him back by simply giving him a hug. As promised, today Mr. Oh along with Yixing and Mr. Zhang would be playing golf together. He was too nervous since it was his first time playing with his future father in law.

"My son in law has arrived, huh ?" Yixing blushed when Mr. Oh teased him. He quickly went to the oldest and took his golf bag to be put inside his car trunk. 

"We'll go now, Eomma." Yixing said and bowed to Mrs. Oh as soon as he put the golf bag inside his car trunk. The two oldest already went inside his car leaving him with his future mother in law.

"Yes, Son. Drive safely." Mrs. Oh remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter