Chapter 6

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Liang!"

He looked at the back hearing his name shouted. Liang then saw his friend ran up to him breathless. Sehun bent his body and put his hands on his knees while breathing.

"Did you know that our basketball practice this evening has been cancelled ?" Sehun spoke after breathing.

"Really ? Why ?" Liang said and walked together with Sehun.

"Yup! Mr. Kim received an emergency call a while ago. So, our training will be postponed to tomorrow." Sehun said and Liang nodded at his explanation. Sehun and Liang met when they joined the basketball club and continued to become good friends because they have the same interest which are basketball and dancing. He was also surprised when Liang greeted him in Korean at first as he thought he was a transferred student from China. But then later, he discovered Liang was born and lived here with his family.  

"Since we don't have to practice today, let's go for lunch. I woke up late and didn't have breakfast just now." Liang put his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Let's go!" Sehun playfully punched his right arm. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yeobo~" Mrs. Oh called her husband when she was fixing her husband's necktie. She wanted to tell her husband about the yesterday. 

"Yes ?" Mr. Oh raised his eyebrows indicating his wife to continue.

"Yesterday I met Yuen unnie." Mrs. Oh stopped talking once she's done fixing his husband's necktie and brushed her husband's shirt with her hands.

"And?" Mr. Oh cut his wife's words before she managed to speak again.

"Yuen unnie told me her son wants to get married." Mrs. Oh said with a calm tone.

"Then. What's the matter with us ?" He asked again only to earn a fierce expression from his wife. JInah and her mother really inherited the same genes. They were scary.

"Okay.. Continue.." Mr. Oh said after seeing her angry face.

"His son wants them to find the girl for him." Mrs. Oh looked up to see her husband who has confusion in his face.

"Wait. Yeobo.. Can you just tell me the truth ? Straight to the point.. MY brain is not working in the morning.." Mr. Oh looked at her confusedly.

"Aigoo~ Did you remember what Jinah told us a few weeks ago ?" Mr. Oh nodded to his wife's words and looked to her meaningful face.

"I got it yeobo~" Mr. Oh said after getting what was said by Mrs. Oh.

"What do you think if we pair our daughter with the Zhang's ?" Mrs. Oh took her husband's hand and squeezed it lightly.

"What was Yuen said about this ?" Mr. Oh asked his wife with a calm tone. 

"We have the same thoughts. What we need is the approval from you and her husband." Mrs. Oh continued to explain. Mr. Oh smiled while nodding his head. He knew the family very well. They were their business partner.

"Really yeobo ?" Mrs. Oh said while shaking her husband's shoulder lightly. She was too excited when her husband finally agreed to their ideas. 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

He bit his nail feeling nervous. His mother said something that made him feeling anxious and nervous. They had a breakfast together this morning and that was when Mrs. Zhang broke the news.

"Mom already got a girl for you, Yixing."

He was ready enough to go to this stage but he was nervous. Freaking nervous. The last time when he felt like this when he wanted to confess to Yoonji. Yoonji was his first love which he considered as one sided love. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter