Chapter 34

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing closed his eyes as he was enjoying the night breeze hitting his face when he felt a pair of arms was wrapping around his waist. His lips slowly carved a smile and he took her fingers so that he could clasp their hands together making Jinah leaned her head on her husband's back with giggles.

"Why aren't you sleeping, hmm?" She asked.

"Enjoying the night breeze." Yixing answered and he pulled away from the hug so that he could turn around to see his beautiful wife who was in her night robe. He then took his wife's hands and wrapped it around his waist making Jinah placed her chin on his chest while looking into his eyes.

"Hmm?" She raised her eyebrows when her husband only looked at her and she immediately smiled when he leaned down for a passionate kiss. It made Jinah pulled away from the kiss when she felt her cheeks were getting wet that soon she realized was from her husband's tears.

"Honey, this is the third time you have cried today." Jinah commented and they both chuckled when remembering the reason why he cried so much in a day. He firstly cried when he saw the two lines on the pregnancy test and they both went to see a doctor to confirm it or else they would not be able to sleep at night. When the doctor confirmed that Jinah was 5 weeks pregnant, he could not help but cried.

"I am just too happy and I can't believe it." He told her and one of his hands was making its way to Jinah's still flat belly before he softly rubbed it. His baby. Their baby was growing in his wife's belly.

"Me too." Jinah said as she cupped her husband's cheek and Yixing turned her body around so that he could backhug her with his hand still rubbing his wife's belly.

"I am thankful. It was fast." Yixing whispered the last part making Jinah laughed. To think that, they did not take such a long time to get pregnant when they had just stopped taking birth control pills and stopped using condoms. It was all God's plan. 

Yixing then flipped his wife's night robe a little bit and his hand was making contact with her bare belly only to earn a chuckle from his wife. "It is tickling me." 

"You have to get used to this because I am going to do this everyday whenever I have chances." He told her and dropped a kiss on her bare neck. Jinah let out of surprise gasp when her husband suddenly carried her in bridal style and she had her arms wrapped around his neck. They made their way to their California king bed and her husband carefully placed her on the bed before he joined her.

"I can't wait to see our parents and our siblings's reaction about our baby." Jinah said as she caressed her husband's face.

"Me too. When are you planning to tell them hmm?" Yixing asked and tucked his wife's hair behind her ear. He helped his wife when she opened her night robe only to leave her with her nightgown.

"Hmm what about next weekend? I want to invite them to our house." Jinah suggested and Yixing agreed right away. There was no rush anyway. Yixing then pulled his wife's nightgown up and his lips slowly carved a smile when seeing his wife's bare belly. Jinah looked at her husband who was rubbing her belly and was kissing her bare skin. She was brushing her husband's hair with her fingers when something came into her mind.

"Honey, are you ready to face my morning sickness? My hormones? My --" Jinah could not finish her words when her husband shut her by kissing her lips only to make her kissed him back. 

"Yes, I can't wait to experience together with you, Baby."

********

Jinah woke up feeling uneasy in . She immediately pushed her husband's hand around her body and cupped as she ran to the bathroom. Yixing slowly opened his eyes up when he felt a sudden movement and upon realizing, he woke up and stood up from the bed to check on his wife. He could hear the sound of vomitting from the bathroom and as soon as he arrived, he was welcomed by the sight of his wife bending her body at the sink while holding her hair. He quickly went to his wife and he helped to hold her hair instead and his right hand was rubbing her back.

"Go away. It is disgusting." Jinah said and threw up again. Nothing came from though as it was only water.

"It is okay." He assured her. Yixing did not feel disgusted at all. She threw up because of him. She was carrying his baby. It was Jinah's first time having a morning sickness and it worried Yixing so much when she seemed like she was drained out of energy after throwing up. She washed and let her husband to wipe instead. Yixing then carried his wife in bridal style and brought her to their bed so that she could rest.

"We can tell our parents to come next week or tomorrow, hmm?" Yixing said making Jinah to open her eyes and looked at him. She shook her head rejecting her husband's idea.

"It is okay. Let's just proceed." Jinah assured him as caressed his worried face. She called him when something hit her.

"Can we just order from our favorite restaurant? I don't think I can cook and I don't want you to cook too." She could not smell the heated cooking oil on the stove and it made her want to puke.

"Yes of course. I will order that." His wife read him so well. He wanted to tell her he would just order their dinner as he knew his wife could not stand the smell.

*****

"Are you okay, Jinah? You look pale." Jinah's mother asked her daughter when they were at the kitchen unpacking the food that Yixing ordered. She looked pale despite the light makeup she had on her face.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter