Chapter 35

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is something that I want to eat." Jinah said as she looked at her husband's side profile. Crap. He looked so handsome while driving that made her bit her lips. Was he that handome all the time?

"Tell me. I will find it for you." Yixing told his wife as he kiss her hand. It made him a bit worried as his wife did not even have an appetite to eat. She would throw up whenever she tried to eat. During these 8 weeks, the only thing she could eat was fruits and breads. Now that he heard she had something to eat, he was willing to find it.

"I want to eat Tom Yum. The one that we had in Bangkok." She said while gulping down her saliva. The sour and spicy flavor that she imagined was enough to make her kept on swallowing her saliva.

"The one that we had in Bangkok?" Yixing asked in disbelief making Jinah nodded her head.

"Yes. It was yummy."

"Ugh can I buy from Seoul? We have authentic Thailand cuisine here. I am sure it tastes the same." He tried to negotiate instead. His wife was in her 8 weeks into pregnancy and their parents as well as their doctor did not allow them to take a flight. Their doctor informed that second trimester was the ideal period to board a flight. However, he could not tell his dear wife to wait until her second trimester when she just looked like she wanted to cry.

"It is not the same. The one that we had in Bangkok was the best one." Jinah emphasized and looked down on her lap as she caressed her tummy to remind him that she had his baby with her.

"Don't cry please. I promise you that we will go to Bangkok once Doctor Lee gives us a green light. Now, can we go to any Thai restaurant in Seoul hmm?" He tried to persuade his wife and sighed in relief when she nodded her head. At least for now. In 8 minutes, they finally arrived at the one of the Thai restaurants located in Gangnam.

Yixing was shocked that his wife could finish her rice and a bowl of Tom Yum. She also ordered a plate of mango with sticky rice and she finished that one too.

"Is it good? Similar to the one that we had in Bangkok?" He asked as he caressed his wife's head lovingly. She looked at him and pecked his lips before she spoke.

"Not really but I can eat that for the meantime. Thank you for bringing me here, Honey." Jinah thanked her husband as she wrapped her hands around his arms and put her head on top of his shoulder.

"Anything for the mother of my baby." 

Yixing thought that that day was the only day they would be having Tom Yum but he was wrong. It had been three days since they had Tom Yum as their dinner. To be honest, he was tired of it but not his wife.

"Honey, I don't want to eat here tomorrow." Jinah said as she fed herself a spoon of mango and sticky rice. This marked their 3rd day eating Thai cuisine. Yixing heaved a sigh upon hearing that. At least he did not need to eat Thai cuisine on the 4th day. 

"Okay. What do you want to eat? Tell me. I will cook for you too." He asked as he rubbed his wife's hands. He was willing to do everything for the love of his life who was carrying their baby, his baby. Jinah's eyes were shining brightly upon hearing that.

"Really? You will cook for me, Honey?" She asked for confirmation earning a nod and chuckles from her husband. 

"Can you get the recipe from the restaurant in Bangkok and cook Tom Yum for me?"

That answered why Yixing went to a foreign market nearby his workplace that sold ingredients from Thailand the next two days. He was standing in front of the items displayed in front of him and had a piece of paper in his hand as he checked the items He had a hard time of asking the recipe from the restaurant in Bangkok. Of course. Which restaurant would give away their recipe? He even offered a hefty sum of money in order to get the recipe and assured them he would not sell as it was only for his pregnant wife. He immediately went to this store as soon as the restaurant agreed to give him their recipe.

His lips slowly carved a smile when seeing his wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter