Chapter 27

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-Oppa"

Yixing quickly made his way to his wife who was still frozen in her place, not even moving. He did not want his wife to think negatively. He needed to explain this and proved that he was innocent. Arriving in front of his wife, he tried to hold her hand but Jinah weakly yanked her hand away. She gulped down her saliva, trying to look at the secretary who seemed like she did not do anything wrong. She even could see her smirk.

"Baby-" Yixing opened his mouth as well as trying to hold his wife's hand. For the second time, he was rejected. He rubbed his face out of frustation when his wife did not even let him to explain the situation. He wanted his wife to listen and believe him.

"Mind to explain, Bora ?" She asked, patitently waiting for the flirty secretary to talk. She gritted her teeth when she saw Bora's smile and the way she acted right now as if she did not do anything wrong. She should have noticed how flirty her husband's secretary was and the way she dressed during their wedding. Even now, she was wearing a tight blouse and a short skirt. 

"We were just hugging." 

Yixing widened his eyes upon hearing Bora talked. How dare she lied. There was no way he would suddenly hug her and he did not even dream to hug or touch her. He looked at his silent wife, grabbing her free hand to make Jinah looked at him.

"Baby, do not listen --"

For the third time, Jinah backed away from her husband and pushed him away. She looked at her husband with her soon to cry eyes. "Don't touch me." Jinah gulped down her saliva before she looked at Bora who was still looking and standing like nothing happened.

"I know you want me to believe whatever you said. I trust my husband more than I trust you." Jinah said and gripped the paper bag tightly. None of them were talking and Jinah was waiting what her husband's secretary would do as she just stood there motionless. She took a deep breath when Bora finally made her move and stormed out of the room leaving the husband and wife alone.

Yixing looked at his wife who had made her way to the leather couch, placing the paper bag that she brought on top of the table. He woke up from his reverie when his dear wife spoke.

"I bring you lunch."

He walked to his wife who was unpacking the boxes and sat down next to her. He wanted to hear from her. He wanted to hear that she trusted him. She needed to trust him. Jinah offerred him a pair of chopstick making Yixing took it but a frown had welcomed him when his wife seemed like she did not want to look at him and did not seem like she wanted to eat together. It looked like she was avoiding his stare.

"Baby, do you trust me ?" He asked Jinah as he held her hand.

"You heard me. Eat." Jinah muffled and gestured her husband to eat.

"Aren't you going to eat with me ?" 

"I just went here to bring you lunch. I will be heading back to campus." Jinah said and got ready to stand up as she took her bag before Yixing stopped her by holding her wrist. Yixing knew she was lying. She always waited for him to eat together and vice versa. He just looked at his wife without talking and that was when Jinah turned her head to the other side as she felt her tears pooling at the corner of her eyes.

"Look at me." Yixing pulled his wife's lightly however, Jinah refused. Yixing then held his wife's shoulders and slowly turned her around so that he could see her clearly. He cupped her face, looking at Jinah's watery eyes. He knew that. His wife was still a fragile woman and was doubting him.

"You are doubting me, aren't you ?" He asked her making Jinah shook her head hesitately. She wanted to trust him but half of her was doubting him. A lof of questions came into her mind. Were they really together ? How long had they been together ? Was her husband lying to her ? Was she a boring wife and not y as his secretary ? 

It broke Yixing's heart when his wife broke down and burst into tears. He brought his wife closer to his chest to calm her down. It was his first time seeing his wife crying and he felt like he already failed.

"Please trust me. I will not and will never cheat on you, Baby. Please." He assured his wife not forgetting to drop a kiss on top of her head while he comforting her by rubbing her back. She pulled away from the hug with a hiccup.

"I-I am sorry."

"What are you sorry for ? I am the one to be blamed for making you worried and cried. I am sorry. I am truly sorry." Yixing took his wife's hand and kissed it. He wanted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter