Chapter 22

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing and Jinah went back to Korea after 5 days spending their honeymoon in Maldives. It was so short according to Jinah that made Yixing promised her they would definitely go for another honeymoon. Oh well. Honeymoon phase. They had arrived in Korea exactly at 12:30 in the afternoon and took an Uber even though Sehun had personally said that they could call him to fetch them at the airport. The newlyweds just did not want to bother any of their family members besides, the airport to their house was not that far. They would straightly go to Yixing's house and were informed that Yixing's mother had invited Jinah's parents together with Sehun over for a lunch.

Jinah immediately went closer to her husband as soon as both of them wore their seatbelts more like Yixing helped his wife to wear hers. She placed her head on top of her husband's chest making Yixing cuddled her in return.

"I missed Maldives already." Jinah pouted. Yixing dropped a kiss on the side of her head, rubbing her arms to make her warm.

"Me too. Especially our --" Yixing could not finish his sentence when Jinah suddenly went to close his mouth with her palm. Seriously. They were not alone in this Uber. Eventhough he did not say aloud, still she was afraid that the driver could hear their 18SX story. She pinched her husband's tummy making Yixing winced in pain.

"Both of us will be busy after this." Jinah mumbled this time, she had her head rested on her husband's shoulder, playing with his fingers. 

"Don't worry. We will go for dates every weekend and go for honeymoons. I will clear my schedule during your students' semester break. Or I will bring you together with me during my business trips." Yixing suggested earning a big 'Yes' from his wife that made him let out of smiles.

"Where do you want to go ?" He asked and put the strand of her hair behind her ear to which Jinah responded by tightening their hands.

"I don't mind as long as I am with you." She said, planting a soft peck on her husband's shoulder. Hearing that had made Yixing smirked and whispered to her ear.

"Let's just honeymoon in our bedroom."

Jinah rolled her eyes and smacked Yixing's thigh making the man pouted.

"Baby, you love smacking me so much and I've lost count how many times you've been smacking me." He told his wife, folding his arms and looked at the window.

"Oppa" Jinah called him and poked into his arms making Yixing held his laugh by biting his inner cheeks. He bit his lower lips upon feeling Jinah's hand wrapping around his tummy before she placed her lips on his shoulder.

She tried to hold her husband's fingers even though Yixing playfully did not want to give in and when she had finally succeeded, she let out a little laugh. She held his fingers, interlacing it together with her and that was when Yixing gave in. He was seriously mad in love with his wife. Everyday he was anticipating on how their day would be. Soon enough, the two had arrived at Yixing's parents' house and Jinah could see her family's car. She wanted to help her husband with their luggages however Yixing forbade her from doing so.

"Noona!

The newlyweds turned their heads to the owner of the voice and within seconds, Sehun already arrived in front of his sister before he hugged her tightly.

"Noona, I really missed you." Sehun said making Jinah laughed as she could imagine his saying that with a pout.

"Me too, Sehun" She replied back and ruffled his brother's hair making Sehun groaned in annoyance. He really hated when his sister messed with his hair. Sehun then hugged his sister before the two turned around looking at Yixing who was looking at them since then. He did not want to interrupt the two siblings and he knew Sehun might really miss his sister.

"Hyung, did you take care of Noona ?" Sehun asked making Jinah shot him a glare. He already started being a policeman and her husband only responded with a chuckle. He nodded his head a few times as he assured him that he should not be worried. Before Sehun could bombard her husband with more questions, Jinah signalled to her husband and brought Sehun to get inside the mansion. She knew her brother. He could stay outside to interrogate them.

"Eomma, Appa, Mom, Dad" Jinah called all of them while all of them were having dessert served by the helpers of the mansion. They all turned to her direction waiting for her to talk. 

"I've got an offer to teach at Yonsei University." Jinah informed. She thought that she should let her parents and her parents in law knew about it especially her in law. She was deadly worried however, her husband assured her that his parents would understand. Besides, she already told and they already acknowledged that she would be a lecturer once she graduated during their first meeting. She had two families to be taken now and she needed to be careful though her husband always reminded her to not thinking of those things.

"Really ?" Her mother in law asked and she said it with a smile to which Jinah nodded her head. It was a good sign right ? She would not be angry right ?

"Congratulations, Jinah" Mrs. Zhang congratulated her and it brought Jinah a wide smile thinking that she received such a positive reaction from her mother in law.

"COngratulations, my daughter. It is your dream to become a lecturer." Mrs. Oh said, hugging her only daughter. She knew how much Jinah wanted to be a lecturer ever since she was small. She and her husband always supported their children's dreams and they were all relieved when Sehun did show his interest in taking over the family business. They did not force him and just let him chose whatever he wanted to be. They were glad and happy when Sehun chose Business Economics course in his university.

"Are you going to move to your house after this, Yixing ?" Mr. Oh asked his son-in-law. He was informed by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter