Chapter 3

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He handsomely walked to the building with a pair of black suit and his briefcase on his right hand. He never forgot to greet the security guards as well. People around the office know about his politeness. He was the eldest son of the company’s CEO but he's never been arrogant with his position as the COO. His father, Mr. Zhang appointed him as the successor of their family as soon as he graduated from his university last year. 

 “Good morning, Mr. Zhang” The employees greeted him like usual making he bowed towards the eldest in return. He smiled back mouthing 'Good Morning' showing his dimples and it was enough to make his female employees screaming like they were already being his fangirls.

As soon as he sat on his chair, his secretary came into his room to inform and to brief him about his schedules for today. She was wearing a tight blouse with pencil skirt that showed her curve. She didn't button the first two buttons of her blouse making her cleavage visible. He knew her secretary wanted to seduce him but he wasn't tempted every time his secretary dressed like that. He didn't like women who dress too revealing.

“So Bora ssi, what’s my schedule for today ?” He asked his secretary without looking at her. He was preparing his laptop and his PC while his secretary briefing about his schedule.

“At 9 am, you’ll be having meeting with President about this month's operation, and today, Mr. Tanaka will be coming over and you have a lunch meeting with him at Oriental Hotel at 12 PM.” He nodded at her explaination and he made a mental note to her to remind him about those things because he knew himself being a forgetful person.

"Alright Mr. Zhang." She nodded as she wrote the notes in her book.

"You may go out now." Yixing told her.

"Bora ssi.." She turned around with a seductive smile when Yixing called her.

"Yes, Mr. Zhang."

"Next time please button up your blouse." Yixing said without looking at her expression. Bora's face was red as a tomato when she was reprimanded by her own boss. She left the room feeling embarrassed by Yixing's words. 

"I'll make you fall in love with me one day Mr. Zhang" 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

After having lunch with the Japan's investor, Yixing went back to his office to settle his tons of work. He frowned upon reading the report made by her secretary. 

"Bora ssi, please come here."

"Yes, Mr. Zhang."

*knock*knock*

"Come in." Yixing answered hearing the door was knocked twice.

"There were errors in this report. I want you to fix it and send it to me before 4 PM" Yixing said with a calm tone. The truth was he never raised his voice to his employees even when they made mistakes.

"Alright, Mr. Zhang." She said taking the report as well and closed the door.

Yixing just sighed and leaned his back against his chair while closing his eyes. He thought about something that often disturb his mind lately. A m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter