Chapter 14

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day that history would be drawn up by Jinah and Yixing. The day on which her family name would be changed from Oh Jinah to Zhang Jinah. The day where her status from single would be changed to someone's wife. Zhang Yixing's wife. Jinah smiled lightly thinking about being Yixing's wife.

"Is it normal to feel like this ?" Jinah asked one of the makeup artists who was fixing the eyeshadow on top of her eyes. She had made a request not to put too thick makeup on her face. She wanted a simple makeup for her wedding. 

"Yes! It is normal to feel nervous before the wedding ceremony. Boyfriend and girlfriend life was different from marriage life." The makeup artist told her as soon as she finished her work on grooming Jinah's makeup.

"But, I've never had a boyfriend before." Jinah said earning a gasp from all the stylists. They put their makeup brushes on top of the table and turned to Jinah who was looking at them with her raised eyebrows.

"Really ?!" She asked earning a nod from Jinah. She chuckled when seeing her makeup artists' expression. They looked like they just heard something absurb.

"You've never been into a relationship ?" Another makeup artist asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Unnie. I asked my parents to find me a husband. I believe my parents has found me a nice husband from a nice family." Jinah told her as she looked at her face through the big mirror. She felt satisfy with her makeup and would like to thank her Eomma and her mother in law for choosing such a professional makeup artist.

"You are amazing! I have never heard this kind of story. Usually they will be set up by their parents but you are different." She said and punched her chest with her fist. Jinah also did not know where did she find the courage to voice out to her parents to find her a husband. She really hoped that Yixing would be the first and the last one for her. He seemed like a nice guy and she really wished they would be a happy couple just like others. They barely knew each other and it would be an adventure for both of them to getting know each other personality. 

"We wish you a happy life, Jinah. May he be the right guy for you." The hairstylist peeked at her face holding her shoulders with a wide smile.

"We will. Thank you, Unnie" Jinah said and moved a little bit seeing her hairstyler was getting ready to do her hair.

 

After one hour

"Thank you, Unnie. You guys are amazing." Jinah said with a happy tone after checking herself out. Her makeup and her hairstyle looked good just as what she expected. 

"No need to thank us. We have known your mother and mother in law for a long time. It's our job anyway. Here, wear the dress now. Your wedding is starting soon." One of the stylists said. She brought her the wedding dress and walked to the changing room with Jinah trailing behind her. 

____________________________________________

 

"Yah! Calm down please!" Joonmyeon hissed seeing how pale Yixing's face was. He looked nervous and it was his first time seeing Yixing in this state. 

"You're not helping at all! " Yixing said as he rubbed his hands together so that he could feel the warmth of his hands. The waiting room was cold and it added the level of him being nervous. He had not seen Jinah for the past few weeks just because his mother forbade him from meeting Jinah. They only talked through the phone calls and just recently he called her to inform that he already collected their wedding rings and also sent a picture of the custom made wedding rings. Without her knowledge, he also bought a wedding necklace and it would be a surprise gift from him. He knew the gift was nothing but he personally requested to the jeweller to follow according to his taste. 

"Please relax. You're the man after all. Be brave. Jinah will laugh at your nervous face." Joonmyeon said while patting his shoulder holding himsel from laughing. Yixing looked at him, rolling his eyes as he stood up and went to the mirror.

"You're not in my place, Joon." He checked himself out countless times. He wanted to look the best for Jinah. She's pretty and he did not want their guests to laugh at Jinah for marrying such an ugly man. Well. He's overthinking. He was looking like this.

 

 

 

"Yes, of course. I'm not in your place but can you just keep calm ? We do not want to see a news headline tomorrow Zhang Yixing fainted prior to his wedding ceremony right ?" Joonmyeon asked only to earn a punch from Yixing.

"We'll see if you're acting like this when you're getting married." Yixing said and Joomyeon shook his head saying 'NO' with his forefinger. He was about to say something but was cut off when the door of the waiting room swung open revealing Yixing's mother.

"Son ?" Mrs. Zhang greeted her son as soon as she entered the waiting room making Joonmyeon stood up and bowed to his friend's mother before whispering to Yixing.

"I'll wait outside." Earning a nod from Yixing, he then made his way to the door and closed it thinking that the mother and the son wanted to have a private talk.

"Yes, Mom ?" Yixing held his mother's hand and led her to sit at the chair that Joonmyeon sat previously. He gave his mother a smile when Mrs. Zhang cupped his face, caressing it like she was taking care a baby.

"I can't believe this day has finally come."Mrs. Zhang said and stopped for a while holding herself. Yixing noticed the changes of his mother's expression quickly held her hands to comfort her. He hugged his mother tightly to calm her down from crying. 

"Take care of Jinah. You're the head of your family now. Be a good husband to her and a good father to your children." Mrs. Zhang said with a sad tone patting hers son's back. Yixing was her first son and he was such a good son to her and her husband. He listened to them very well. He did well in his school days, in his university days and his working days. Her husband already had a plan to give Yixing ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter