Chapter 13

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah and Mrs. Oh went to Mrs. Zhang's mansion two days before her graduation day as both of them were invited by the owner of the house. The mothers were going to discuss about Yixing and Jinah's wedding preparations. Almost 80% of the wedding preparation was ready and was done. Invitation cards were already sent to the guests, the hotel hall where their wedding would take place also had been booked. Jinah would wear two wedding dresses during their wedding ceremony. One was their wedding dress and another one was Chinese-style wedding dress for the tea ceremony.

She was briefed by Mrs. Zhang that there would be a tea ceremony as it was a part of Chinese tradition and Yixing's relatives were going to come to their wedding.

According to her future mother-in-law, there also would be a introductory session of her future husband's relatives. Jinah was very nervous because she had never met with them. She also was informed that Yixing was the first grandson in the family and many of his relatives including his Grandma would attend.

"Mom, how are you ?" Jinah greeted Yixing's mother and hugged the old lady. 

"I'm fine, Jinah. How about you ? You look beautiful." Mrs. Zhang asked as she released from the hug still holding Jinah's arms while the young lady already blushed from the compliment.

"I'm good, Mom. Oh. This is for you. It's less sweet. Li Yin told me that you are now controlling your sugar intake." Jinah said and gave the box of cupcakes made by her to the maid of the house.

"Aigoo. That's so sweet of you. Thank you, sweetie." Mrs. Zhang said patting her upper arm and linked their arms together.

"Unnie, I know that you are going to have a daughter in law but I am still here." Mrs. Oh playfully said earning chuckles from Jinah and Mrs. Zhang. She was happy seeing that Jinah's future family in law accepted her very well. They liked her and adored. She was her only daughter and everyday she would pray that her daughter would get a nice future husband and future in law. 

"It's not like that, Minah. Of course I did not forget you." Mrs. Zhang rubbed Mrs. Oh's arm and the two laughed while sharing a hug. The three ladies went to the couch and sat down before one of the maids came bringing the tea and evening snack. Jinah would like to help distributing the refreshment but Mrs. Zhang was fast enough to stop her from doing so.

"Leave it, Jinah. You are the guest." The old lady said and thanked her maid as soon as she finished serving making Jinah and her mother did the same. She took a sip of the tea and cleared before she began to speak.

"Mom, are you free this Friday ?" Jinah asked politely.

"Why sweetie ?" Mrs. Zhang asked holding her hand. She gave her mother in law her warm smile before she talking.

"My graduation ceremony is scheduled to take place this Friday. I wanna invite all of you to my graduation day." Jinah said to Mrs. Zhang. She had passed everything and as expected she was going to graduate with flying colors. 

"Yes, Unnie. Maybe you can come to the ceremony with them." Mrs. Oh said happily. She was with Jinah when her daughter checked her final result and could not be more happier when seeing her daughter's result.

"Of course, Dear. Mom will come to the ceremony together with your Dad, Yixing, Li Yin and Liang." She assured Jinah while patting her hand telling her not to worry.

"Thank you, Mom." 

_____________________________________

 

"No wonder our boss looks very happy these couple of weeks. He'll be getting married soon." One of the employees said upon seeing the wedding invitation card given by Yixing. Yixing personally distributed his wedding card to his employees earlier this morning. He also reminded them to attend his wedding.

"I heard that she's from SNU." Another employee said.

"My brother said she's very pretty. Our boss is lucky. He gets a beautiful and an intelligent woman." The other employees said making Bora angry when she heard their comments about Yixing's future wife. They had been talking about the wedding ever since Yixing gave them the card and Bora could feel how irritating she was.

"What are you guys doing ?" Bora asked them while folding her arms to her chest. All of the workers stood up from their seats and went back to their seats after Bora snapped. She sighed.

"Just wait" Bora said in a muffle way.

______________________________________________________

Jinah walked to her family and her future in-law with her robe and her hat after receiving her degree and masters. She quickly hugged her parents as soon as she arrived in front of them.

"Congratulations on your graduation, Sweetie." Mrs. Oh said and kissed Jinah's temple.

"Congratulations, my daughter." Mr. Oh said and kissed her on her forehead.  

"Congratulations, Noona." Sehun hugged and kissed her before giving her a bouquet of flowers. She hugged Sehun's wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter