Chapter 8

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Jinah." Yixing calmly said to Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon were having lunch together two days after the dinner with the Oh family.

"So, your mom already got you a girl to be your wife ?" Joonmyeon asked earning a nod from Yixing.

"I thought that you don't want to fall in love again." Joonmyeon said with a chuckle.

"You're right. But people say that love after marriage is a very beautiful thing. I want to experience that." Yixing said after eating his steak. He didn't want to be in love again after breaking up with Yoonji. Many girls seek his out when he attended the parties organized by the company and their business partners. Also, his secretary who is always trying to seduce him. But he never looked at them. He wants a woman who wants to be his wife and mother to his children.

"Come on. It was during our parents' days. We are living in modern days." Joonmyeon was deliberately teasing Yixing.

"I believe that my parents had made the right choice for me, Joon." Yixing said after putting the napkin on the table.

"Okay. If that's what you want, I'll support you as a good friend." Joonmyeon patted Yixing's shoulder lightly.

"Thanks man!" Yixing gently punched him on his arm.

"Your future fiance.... Is she a student or already working ?" Joonmyeon said after wiping his mouth with the napkin. 

"She's a Mathematics' student who will graduate soon. To be honest, She's going to graduate from SNU." Yixing proudly told his friend. Joonmyeon widened his eyes after hearing from Yixing.

"Wow you're lucky one, man!" Joonmyun said as if not believing what he just heard. Yixing just chuckled seeing Joonmyeon's reaction.

"Your mom has made the right choice. I envy you." Joonmyeon said while folding his arms to his chest.

"Tchhh~ Tell your mom to look for a wife for you." Yixing giggled.

"Aish. You're getting cocky right now huh ?" Joonmyeon said to Yixing making Yixing laughed.

"Let's go. I've an appointment with my client after this." Joonmyeon said while standing up and went to the counter to pay for their lunch. When he was about to take his wallet, Yixing stopped him.

"No need. It's my treat." Yixing said and took a few notes while SMILING like an idiot.

"You're happy so you treated me lunch?" Joonmyeon punched him on the shoulder while lokking at his friend who was still smiling.

"I couldn't believe this!" Joonmyeon said after coming out of the restaurant.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Two months before her graduation, Jinah was so busy. She would be sitting for the final examination tomorrow. She felt her brain couldn't think anymore after spending three hours answering mathematics questions. She felt like there was a rock in her head. She messed her hair up and put her head on the table. 

*knock.. knock*

She jolted up from the table when she heard a knock from the door.

"Jinah ?" Mrs. Oh called her daughter.

"Come in eomma. I didn't lock the door." Jinah said as she turned her chair around. Mrs. Oh went to her daughter's r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter