Chapter 1

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m so sleepy!” She whispered next to her bestfriend, Yoonjung as she kept yawning since two hours ago. She tried to open her eyes widely since this lecturer was quite scary by drinking a lot of water and taps her face lightly. 

“What did you do yesterday ?”

“Finishing our freaking Economics assignment duhhh!” she answered lazily. The due date for the Economics assignment to be submitted was next week and Jinah herself did not like to postpone her work unless she could not help it. 

“Talking about that, have you fi…” Yoonjung was being cut by their lecturer who was calling for Jinah. They probably were seen talking during her lecture. 

“Oh Jinah! Please solve question number 8.”

Jinah stood up from her chair and went to the whiteboard before she answered the question given by the female lecturer. Being one of the best students, Jinah did not have problems of solving this simple question. She was always being her friends' reference source as Jinah enjoyed teaching most of her friends.

"When you teach people, it makes you more understand  on that topic or that subject.." 

That phrase always be her favorite motto. She had a dream of being a lecturer and she's currently doing a Master programme. For now she did not have a plan to do and to further her studies in PhD. 

After two minutes she managed to answer the calculus question and went back to her sit. She was a mathematics student in Seoul National University along with Yoonjung. Yes. Freaking MATHEMATICS. The subject that everyone hates. The subject that made everyone wanted to throw away their calculator if they could not get the correct answer. The subject that made everyone wanted to throw up after so many calculations and Jinah swore she nearly threw up if she spent beyond her ability. 

But, it was her passion and she loved it. Yes. Sometimes she would feel like throwing up and feeling nausea because of seeing and calculating too much numbers. There's a time when she feels like wanting to give up but she remembered her ambition and her family's hopes to be a lecturer one day, she only strengthened her spirit to achieve her goals. 

“The class is dismissed. See you again.” Their lecturer ended the class and went out of the class together with her briefcase making Jinah collapsed as she put her head on the table with a tired expression.

“Yah! Get up! Let's go to the cafe. I am hungry.” Yoonjung slapped right on her arm.

“Tchhh. Just say you want to meet your boyfriend.” She said sarcastically earning a chuckle from Yoonjung. She fixed her backpack strap and took her calculus books close to her chest to be held. They both went to their lockers to put the books and she sighed. Another flowers she got today.

“Wow! Another flowers. Yesterday you got a bar of chocolate from a sport student and today a bouquet of flowers from an engineering student. Daebak”  Yoonjung snapped at her after seeing the sender's name. The boy even inluded his phone number to be contacted by Jinah. Yes. Sometimes the boys from the other departments tried to ask her for a date and to make her as their girlfriend but she refused nicely. Sge did not like it.

Not because she already had someone called boyfriend. Not because she is a picky in choosing a boyfriend but, she never thought of having one. She wanted to fulfill her dreams of being a Mathematics lecturer once she graduated. She was in her final year and it was impossible to think about being in a relationship. She was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter