Chapter 38

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The young couple was in their deep sleep with Yixing was hugging his wife's body until Jinah squirmed in her sleep when she heard splashing of sea water. She slowly pulled away from her husband's hug and took her phone to check the time. 

 

It was 6:58 in the morning and she felt fresh. She then looked at her husband's sleeping face and unconsciously smiled. She reached for her husband's face only to caress his cheeks lovingly.

Jinah pushed her husband's hair back before her fingers touched his forehead, his eyes, his nose and she stopped at his cheeks that showing his dimples whenever he smiled.

The dimples that made all the girls out there squealing once Yixing smiled. Lastly, she traced her fingers on his lips. She bit her lower lips as she remembered last night's memory. They once again had an intense love making which she didn't complain at all. She acknowledged herself being for her husband and her husband didn't complain as well. They both were for each other. Damn these pregnancy hormones. She smiled once again upon remembering that it was their first anniversary today. The day which Yixing and her had been declared as legitimate spouse.

"Omo!" Jinah was startled when her husband suddenly grabbed her hand. 

"Am I that handsome?" He asked proudly. He had woken up but decided to pretend to sleep when he felt his wife was playing with his hair.

"Tsk" She rolled her eyes making her husband more. He then kissed his wife's lips and woke up before facing Jinah's tummy to greet their Baby Cherry by kissing her baby bump as well.

"Good morning, Baby Cherry!" He played with his wife's bare tummy and frowned while looking at his wife. 

"Why is Baby Cherry not moving?"

"Baby Cherry is still sleeping."

She hugged her husband's neck and pulled him for a kiss which Yixing gladly accepted. He adjusted his body properly with his body on top of his wife.

"Happy 1st anniversary, Honey. I love you."

"Happy 1st anniversary, Baby. I love you more. Thank you for marrying me." Yixing said and kissed his wife again before Jinah pulled him to lie down beside her and she immediately placed her head on top of his bare chest.

"Time flies so fast. Are you happy, Honey?"

Yixing looked at his wife upon hearing her question.

"Of course! I'm beyond happy. Who wouldn't be happy being married to a y and beautiful woman hmm?" He said only to make Jinah pinched his waist. Yixing then asked his wife the same question to which Jinah answered happily.

"I think I have lost count how many times I have thanked Mom and Dad for choosing you to be my wife." Yixing told his wife as he rubbed her bare arm while cradling her body in his arms.

"Me too." Jinah said and closed her eyes as she felt her husband rubbed with her bulging tummy. She knew he wanted to feel their baby's movement. However, their Baby Cherry did not even move making Yixing even frustrated.

Jinah then pulled away from the hug and reached for the nightstand beside her before she took out a Patek Philippe box. 

"For my lovely husband and the best husband in the world." Jinah said with a huge smile.

"Omo, when did you buy this hmm?" Yixing asked as he opened the box and looked at his beautiful wife. He loved collecting watches. It was the latest watch collection that his wife got him. He immediately wore the watch admiring how the expensive watch wrapped around his wrist.

"It's a secret!"

"Thank you baby. I love you. I like the gift so much but did you know what's the most beautiful gift you've given to me?" Yixing asked making Jinah to lift her eyebrows. She looked down when his hand held her bulging tummy and he rubbed it.

"This one." 

It made Jinah let out a shy smile before she leaned closer to her husband for a kiss. She felt happy that her husband patiently waited for her and for them to conceive a baby. He protected her when they were bombarded with baby and heir topics. He was there together with her. They pulled away from the kiss when both Yixing and Jinah could feel their Baby Cherry's kicks.

"I think Baby Cherry doesn't like whenever I kiss you tsk." Yixing complained only to earn laughs from his wife. He caressed his wife's tummy and looked down before he spoke.

"You little baby, you didn't even out yet you didn't allow me to kiss Mommy huh?" 

"I think Baby Cherry is a boy that's why he doesn't like whenever I kiss you?" Yixing blurted out making Jinah to look at him and tried to hold her laugh.

"What if Baby Cherry is a girl? She might not like it when I kiss you. Daddy's little girl." Jinah asked back to which Yixing ended up tilting his head as if he was thinking. 

The last time they went to the hospital for their monthly visit, Baby Cherry refused to show himself or herself. 

"Makes sense. To be honest, I don't mind whatever gender Baby Cherry is. As long as you're safe." He told Jinah with a kiss on top of her head.

"Hotel breakfast or room service?" 

"Hotel breakfast. I want to eat their almond croissant again." Jinah said and looked at her husband with her raised eyebrows when he stood up getting ready to shower.

"Where's my gift?" She asked while folding her arms. 

"There!" 

Jinah slapped her husband's arm when he jokingly pointed at her bulging tummy. 

"I knew it. You forgot huh?" Was she surprised? Nope. Definitely nope.

"It's a surprise!" Yixing claimed before he bent down to carry his wife in bridal style making the wife screamed.

"Put me down! I'm heavy!"

"You aren't. These muscles are built for you anyway."

 

******

"You look beautiful, baby." Yixing complimented his wife who was getting ready for their dinner tonight. He asked his wife to wear the dress he bought earlier and he could not stop staring at her. He made his way to his wife before encircling his arms around her waist. It made Jinah to look at him when he laughed suddenly.

"What?"

"It's hard to hug you now because of the baby bump." He told her making Jinah slapped his arms repeatedly.

"You're the one who did this."

"Ehh? Didn't we do it together?" Yixing stupidly asked and yelped in pain when Jinah turned around and pinched his tummy. She pulled away from the hug and continued getting ready but what bothering Yixing now was his wife didn't utter any single words. She kept herself busy and he could see the frown appeared on her head.

"Baby?" Yixing called his wife and he widened his eyes when he heard a soft sob coming from his wife. He tried to hold her and cupped her cheeks to check what was wrong.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?" Yixing asked only to frown even more when his wife shook her head. 

"I-I know I'm getting bigger and uglier. I can feel the changes of my body. Everything feels so big." Jinah admitted what was bothering her. She felt lack of confidence. It made Yixing heaved a sigh and Jinah happened to hear that due to their distance. She cried even more to which Yixing panicked even more.

"I knew it. You're probably getting sick of me being ugly. I'm sorry." She said and wanted to be away from him when Yixing pulled her for a hug.

"Why do you keep assuming things, baby? You know that it's not true. You're still beautiful and even more beautiful now. I love you so much. How can I convince you that I'm being honest here?" His questions had silenced her. He never lied when he said his wife was beautiful and he did not know how to convince her. He understood that she was feeling insecure with the changes of her body.

"I'm sorry." Jinah muffled as she hugged her husband's waist burying her face in his chest. He calmed her down by rubbing her back and kept on kissing her temple.

"I'm sorry too if you feel offended hmm."

Yixing knew he had to be more patient with his wife now that she had become more sensitive. After the short drama, he brought his wife to the dinner place that he had prepared with the help of people from the hotel and he closed her eyes with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter