Chapter 17

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Reservation under Zhang Yixing, please." Yixing told the receptionist as soon as both of them greeted the worker. The receptionist nodded her head with her welcome smile before she started to search for the said name.

"Honeymoon suite isn't it?" The lady asked making Yixing nodded. He wrapped his arms around his wife's waist while waiting for the receptionist to provide him the document he needed to sign.

Yixing then took the access card before he held onto his wife's hands. They were going to their villa with the bellboy leading the way as well as bringing their stuffs. Yixing could not help but chuckled when seeing his wife's happy face. It was his first time seeing her wide smile. A wide smile had never vanished from her face throughout their journey to their villa.

"Oppa, thank you for bringing me here." Jinah thanked her husband only to earn a kiss from her husband on her hand. Yixing released their hands before he wrapped his hand around Jinah's waist so that she was closer to him.

"You're welcome, baby."

"Oh my God! Just how much you spent for this villa, Oppa?" Jinah let out a shocked expression as soon as they arrived at their villa. By seeing the villa's look, she could probably guess the price for one night.

"You should not think and worry about the price, baby. Let's just enjoy our honeymoon hmm?" Yixing told his wife and cupped her face earning a shy smile from his woman. He then swiped the card and opened the door letting his wife to get inside before the two of them thanked the bellboy for helping them with their luggages. Yixing also didn't forget to tip the bellboy.

Jinah made her way outside and it was so beautiful that made her smiled widely when seeing the view from her villa. She could see the clear water underneath her. She flinched in shocked when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her tiny waist and sighed in relief when knowing that it was her newly married husband. She was still getting used to her husband's presence.

"Do you like it, baby ?" Yixing said resting his chin on his wife's shoulder. He had to hold himself from burying his face in the crook of his wife's neck because she smelled so good. 

"Yes, Oppa! Thank you so much." Jinah muffled as she turned her face to Yixing still having her smile. A gasp was heard when Jinah suddenly gave him a surprise peck on his cheek. He could see she was embarrassed by seeing her red face. As if she just did something horrible. 

"Oh"

It made him surprised because he knew how shy his wife was. It was her first move right after they got married.

"Sorry." Jinah said and ran away from her husband with her still red face. She could not help but feel embarrassed thinking that she just kissed her husband. It was not wrong right? But why she felt like she did something wrong?

"Baby!" Yixing then made his way to follow his wife who was awkwardly sitting on the decorated bed with rose petals. She did not know what to do and what to say which made Yixing cleared his throat.

"Why said Sorry" He asked more like grumbling. 

"B-Because I kissed your cheek. S-Sorry." Jinah answered not daring to lift her head at all. She stopped swinging her legs when her husband grabbed one of her hands to be held. 

"We are married and I am yours. You can do whatever you want to do, baby. It's not wrong if you want to kiss me." Yixing said. He braved himself to cup his wife's face and made her to look at him. He still could see she avoided the eye contact between them. Jinah gulped down her saliva when her husband leaned closer to her and she knew what was going to happen. 

However, a sudden phone call had made Jinah pushed her husband's chest. It was her phone that was ringing. Thus, it made the situation awkward again. She quickly looked for her ringing phone not wanting to make the caller waited longer. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter