Chapter 4

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man walked into a cafe in Apgujeong with his hands inside his pocket. Seeing someone familiar to him, he set his direction towards the man who wore blue shirt. The man looked like he was thinking about something while playing with his coffee cup without realizing the presence of his friend. 

"Yah! Why did you suddenly change the place ? I almost be there just now." Joonmyeon snapped at Yixing the moment he sat down on the chair.

"Nothing." Yixing answered weakly and gestured him to sit down. 

"Are you kidding me, Yixing ?" Joonmyun said while looking at him. He then called the waitress. Yixing just looked at him without any expression.

"Come on. Tell me. I know there's something that you think about right now and something has happened." Joonmyeon said after the waitress taking his order. Yixing heaved a sigh before he decided to tell him truth. He and Joonmyeon had been friends for a long time and he was the one he trusted after his own family.

"I-I met Yoonji just now." Yixing stuttered the moment he told him. He tried to lift his head when he heard nothing came from his friend but Joonmyeon welcomed him by chuckling and by smirking.

"You're still over her, aren't you ?" Joonmyeon blurted out while looking straight into his eyes. Yixing shook his head vigorously denying his friend's statement. He was completely over her.

"No!" Yixing denied. 

"Why do you need to run away from her ?" Joonmyeon asked him after sipping his latte.

"I did not run away from her." 

"Tell me the truth." Joonmyeon eagerly asked him. If he did not have feelings for her then, why did he behave like this ?

"I still remember the incident. Look! It's not like I couldn't forget her. I have completely forgotten everything about her." Yixing messed his hair out of frustation. He wanted to say something but it did not come out of his mouth. He would not lie. That incident did give him a little bit of trauma.

Flashback

Yixing and his girlfriend, Yoonji were enjoying a date at a park near to their university. They had been together for almost one year. Yixing and Yoonji were students from the business department and everybody knew them. Yoonji was the one who approached Yixing first on the first day of her orentation while Yixing was her senior by one year. Two months later, Yixing confessed to her and they became a couple. A campus couple. They were one of the well known couples in their department.

It was breezy and windy weather when Yixing noticed the gloomy face from his girlfriend. They were sitting on one of the benches as his girlfriend insisted on sitting here. He then grabbed her hands and kissed it with a smile showing his dimples trying to get her attention since she was not talking much. He raised his eyebrows when Yoonji just looked at him expressionless. His eyes went to their hands when Yoonji released her hand from his grip.

"What's wrong --"

"Yixing, let's stop seeing each other." She said without looking at Yixing who was now looking at her dumbfounded. Did he hear wrongly ? She did not want to look at him but when she heard nothing came out from her boyfriend, she looked at him.

"Lets break up. To be honest, I don't love you." She said with a deep tone. Yixing still looked at her and heaved a sigh gulping down his saliva before he decided to talk. Did he do something wrong ?

"Did I do something that you don't like ? Tell me. I will--" Yixing asked grabbing her hands again. He could not believe he heard this from her. He thought they were fine. Yoonji quickly shook her head making Yixing even confused. 

"No. It's about me who don't love you anymore." She honestly revealed. She took a deep breath as if she was waiting to drop a bomb and it was right when Yixing heard the next sentence coming from .

"Sorry. I actually did not love you from the start. It was a bet." Yoonji finally admitted the truth she had been hiding for a long time. She approached Yixing just because he was known as one of the chaebols and pretended to like him until he confessed to her. She did not have the guts to tell and break up with him. Just recently, she found a reason that she should just stop this.

"You play with my feelings." Yixing said weakly, looking at the ground as he did not know how to lift his head after hearing Yoonji's confession. 

"Why ?" Yixing said sadly looking at his lap. He could feel his head getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter