Chapter 36

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing was trying to catch his breath as soon as he went inside the VIP room. He was running ever since he touched down at the airport and straightly went to the hospital. His eyes landed on their family members who were waiting at the couch and he didn't forget to greet them.

"How's Jinah, Eomma, Mom?" It was the first word that came from his mouth when he made an eye contact with their mothers who stayed beside the sleeping Jinah.

"She's doing good, Yixing. She just feel asleep since she couldn't sleep last night." His mother in law said. Yixing was holding his wife's hand and was caressing her head before he looked at the mothers. 

"What the doctor said about her condition, Eomma, Mom?"

"I think it's better if you meet the doctor itself. She also wants to see you. But, don't worry. It's nothing serious, Yixing. She's doing good as well as Baby Cherry." Jinah's mother said calmly. She didn't want her son in law to freak out. Thank God her daughter was doing good. 

"I am sorry." Yixing muffled while holding his wife's hand as he looked at her sleeping figure and kissed the back of her hand. He felt bad leaving her alone. Well technically she wasn't alone since there were their family members but to Yixing, he still felt that he left his wife alone.

"Have you eaten, son? You just arrived from Taiwan right." His mother asked.

"I already had my breakfast during my flight, Mom. It's okay." Well the truth was, he barely ate inside the flight. He was too worried that he barely finished his meals.

"Have you had your breakfast Mom, Eomma?" Yixing asked as he fixed the blanket covering his wife.

"Yes. Sehun bought pastries just now."

"It must be tiring for you, Eomma. I can take care of Jinah. You need to rest too." Yixing said knowing that his parents in law and Sehun didn't get enough rest since last night when they brought his wife to the hospital.

"Yes. We also have yet to shower. We will come back again later and Eomma will bring food for Jinah hmm." Mrs. Oh said knowing that her daughter was really fond of Tom Yum these few weeks. She wanted her to eat a lot.

"No worries, Eomma. Please rest and sleep too. Thank you very much for your help."

He sent their family members and also didn't forget to thank his brother in law who kept updating him every hours. Yixing tried to close his eyes for a while when he felt his wife's fingers were moving. He lifted his head and held his wife's head to greet her.

"Baby." 

Jinah opened her eyes completely after adjusting to the light. She looked at her husband and his worried face welcomed her only to make her let out a small smile.

"Do you want to drink?" Yixing asked and quickly stood up to get the water beside him. He then helped his wife by adjusting the level of her bed and helped her to sit comfortably against the bed.

He took the glass and brought to his wife for her to drink. However, before he could give to his wife, Jinah suddenly held his arm while cupping as she wanted to throw up.

He quickly grabbed the empty bowl underneath the bed and held it closer to his wife's mouth so that she could throw up. 

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." He apologized while rubbing his wife's back. She kept throwing up while he continued to help her. She let her husband cleaned her up before Jinah pushed him away from her 

"Go away. You smell awful." Jinah said and closed her nose.

"I smell?" Yixing asked and tried to smell himself even his underarms to check if he really smelled bad. However, he smelled good as usual and they both knew how much Jinah loved his smell.

"Yes! I want to puke." Jinah said with her frowned face.

"Okay okay. I will shower first, Baby."

It was understandable if he smelled just now however, it was ridiculous when his wife kept saying he smelled even after he took his shower. She would throw up everytime he tried to go near her. She did not even want to see him.

"It is normal, Mr. Zhang." Doctor Lee informed and Yixing gave her 'are you kidding me' face.

"Normal? I don't understand anymore. She's avoiding me." Yixing complained frustratedly.

"It will be over once she reached her second trimester. Just two weeks more." The doctor calmed him down. He still had his unsatisfied expression as he welcomed with a new thing.

"Oh before I forgot. I would like to tell you about your wife's condition. I have informed your family but it's better if I brief you too."

"She had an abdominal pain last night when she came to the emergency. Don't worry as the abdominal pain or cramps is normal during first trimester as her body is preparing for the growing fetus. The uterus is expanding causing the ligaments and muscles to stretch. As long as the pain doesn't become intense or more worrisome symptoms then she will be okay."

"How can I help her if she has the cramps?" Yixing asked and took his phone from his pocket to take a note.

"She can try doing a relaxation exercise and soaking in a warm bath also can help to reduce the cramps. By the way, your baby is doing great." Doctor Lee assured him when she saw her patient's husband's forehead frowned.

"There's something I would like to discuss and it's the reason why I insist on getting her warded." Doctor Lee said as she went through the report she took from her assistant next to her. 

"What's wrong, Doc?" Yixing asked impatiently. He silently prayed that both his wife and their baby would be fine.

"I can see that her morning sickness is a little bit serious and she supposedly to gain a few kilos however, her weight has dropped a little bit. It's a bit concerning here thus, I decided to have her check in here so that we can monitor her condition."

"Yes, she also has morning sickness even at night. She can't eat very well." Yixing added.

"How's her appetite, Mr. Zhang?" 

"She only eats certain food otherwise she will throw up. These past two weeks, she has been eating the same thing. She only eats Tom Yum and fruits. They are the only thing that she can eat without throwing up." Yixing told the doctor making her nodded her head. 

"That's good that she still can eat. It will be a big concern if she cannot eat anything. Overall, she's in a  good condition as well as your baby. Just be patient with her new changes. It will be over. She's reaching her second trimester." Doctor Lee gave him advices before she excused herself for another round.

Yixing sighed in relief when their family members arrived. At least he had someone he could talk to as his wife did not even want to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter