Chapter 30

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah thanked her students that one of the evenings as soon as their class ended. She made her way to her table before she was greeted by one of her students. She turned around and a smile was plastered when seeing Chanyeol approaching her.

"Yes, Chanyeol. Do you have any questions to be asked?" Jinah asked right away.

"No, Ma'am. I just want to give this chocolate." Chanyeol shyly said. He gave Jinah a box of chocolate and it made him smile wider when his favorite lecturer accepted his chocolate.

"Aigoo. You gave me a box of chocolate too previously." Jinah told him and Chanyeol just awkwardly stood in front of her as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. She was the only lecturer that he gave the chocolates. It was because he simply liked her. It may be wrong however, he could not help himself. She was different. He knew she was married, who she was and with whom she got married to. They were the last one who left the class and Chanyeol quickly offered himself to help Jinah to bring her things to her car. However, Jinah nicely declined the offer leaving Chanyeol a little bit disappointed.

 

******

"Did you buy the chocolate? I keep seeing more chocolate day by day." Yixing commented as he took the chocolate and chips from his wife's hands to be put on top of the coffee table. He then pulled his wife's hands and placed her in between his legs so that he could hug her closer to his body. They were going to watch a movie that night.

"No, got it from my student." Jinah said and took one of the chips to be eaten.

"Oh, you really have a lot of fan." Yixing suddenly blurted out making Jinah stopped munching on the chips. She chuckled and lightly slapped her husband's hand that was rested on top of her tummy.

"What fans. Nonsense. He is my student." Jinah casually said and it made Yixing felt uneasy even more.

"He? So, it is a male student who gave you those chocolate." He muffled while keeping his eyes on the TV. A male student? And he kept giving his wife chocolate? He suddenly was not interested to watch the movie that was playing on their huge TV.

It was enough to make Jinah completely stopped eating before she pulled away from the hug. She looked at her husband and cupped his cheeks.

"Honey, he is just my student. Please don't be jealous."

"I am not. It's true. You still have a lot of fans." Yixing still had his poker face as he watched the movie. Jinah bit her lips and heaved a soft sigh before she stood in front of her husband with her knees on the couch. She then sat down on top of her husband's lap and caressed his cheeks. She could not control that. Even though she had a lof of fans since she was in middle school, she had never entertained them. 

"I could not control that, Honey. I am sorry. I will not accept any gifts from my students anymore. Please don't be jealous." Jinah said and kissed her husband's lips to make him soften. She did not want her husband to be like this. She placed her head on his shoulder as her hands slowly caressed his chest hoping that he could calm down. She bit her lips when she heard a sigh came from her husband's mouth.

"I am sorry, baby." Yixing hugged his wife back and kissed the top of Jinah's head. He was too afraid. He was hurt once and he did not wish to be hurt anymore. He loved Jinah so much and did not wish to lose her. Never. He stopped caressing his wife's arms when Jinah carefully pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"Honey, do you trust me?" 

"Yes, I trust you, baby. Sorry." He apologized once more and pecked his wife's lips making her smiled widely. She switched her position and it was back with her sitting in between her husband's legs on their couch. Yixing did not forget to back hug his wife and locked his fingers around his wife's tummy.

"Honey, let's go to the supermarket first before we go to Mom and Dad's house this weekend. Li Yin and Liang want to eat red velvet cake." Jinah said and fed her husband chips. She laughed when she heard a groan came from him.

"Let them make the cake themselves. Why did they ask you tsk." His siblings surely were spoiled that now they had a sister in law. They kept requesting his wife to cook everything they wanted to eat and his wife was happy enough to cook everything.

"They are going to help me though. It is just that I need to buy the ingredients for the cake and our lunch this weekend. Dad requested for --" Jinah could not finish talking when her husband cut her off.

"Now my Dad too? There is a request from him too? Now tell me what Mom wants you to cook huh?" Yixing jokingly asked making Jinah laughed. It was loud that she had to close with her hand. Deep inside his heart, he was happy that his wife really got along with his family and he could see how his family loved their only daughter in law at this moment. His wife was surely his parents' favorite daughter in law. She was just perfect and he had lost count how many times he had thanked his Mom for choosing Jinah to be his wife.Yixing tried to suppress his smile when Jinah happily told him that she wanted to buy Krispy Kreme for his parents' helpers because the last time she bought them a Krispy Kreme, they loved it so much. Not only his family members, she also did not forget their house's helpers. The drivers and the gardeners included. 

"Okay, deal! Because I have agreed, you need to give me my present." Yixing said making Jinah looked at her husband as she squinted her eyes. He must be plotting something again.

"What?" She asked and immediately rolled her eyes when she felt his cold fingers on her exposed thigh because of the night gown she was wearing.

"What do I do? I got married to a ert." Jinah casually said making Yixing attacked her which earned a loud squeal from Jinah. In a short period, moans and groans were heard in the living room breaking the silence of the night.

******

"Grandma, Aunt Mei Ling and Jia JieJie are coming to Korea this Friday."

Jinah stopped tying her husband's necktie when she heard from Yixing. She gulped down her saliva, avoiding an eye contact with her husband before she continued fixing his necktie. 

"Oh really? How many days are they going to stay here? Do they stay at Mom and Dad's house?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck making Yixing did the same by hugging his wife's tiny waist. She did not want her husband to notice thus, she tried her best to mask it and looked at his eyes. She was nervous. The word Aunt Mei Ling. She knew what was going to happen again and she was a little bit worried.

"I think so. Why, baby?"

"Just asking. Oh, are we going to stay there too? Since Grandma will be there." She asked again just to prepare herself prior to the meeting.

"It depends on you. If you don't want, then we can just visit them. No worries though." Yixing said as he cupped his wife's cheeks and pecked her lips.

"We can stay there if you want to. It doesn't matter." Hopefully. Hopefully Aunt Mei Ling would stop talking about that. 

"Why it's me again huh?" Yixing asked and pinched Jinah's cheeks only for her to be looked as chipmunk. Jinah hissed in pain and pinched her husband's tummy as revenge making Yixing yelped in pain 

"Okay, let's just sleep there since Grandma will be there." 

Jinah bit her lips as she remembered their conversation a few days ago. They were now in a car on their way to her mother in law's house. They had just ended their work respectively and Yixing fetched his wife at her campus before the two of them straightly went to the house. His family in China had reached Korea this afternoon. Throughout their journey, Jinah tried to distract herself by being talkative with her husband. She didn't want her husband to know. Little did Jinah know, her husband already had an idea and he was ready to confront whoever talked about the sensitive things later. He knew Jinah was probably nervous right now and he kept kissing the back of his wife's hand hoping that it could calm her a little bit.

15 minutes later, they had arrived at the mansion and went out of the car with Yixing bringing their luggage containing their clothes for two days. The couple quickly made their way to the entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter