Chapter 29

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah was checking her students' test in her and Yixing's home office when she felt dizzy and nauseous which made her quickly massaged the bridge of her nose hoping that it could ease the uneasy feelings a little bit. When she could not hold it anymore, she jolted up from her seat and ran to the bathroom making Yixing looked up from his laptop. He quickly stood up from his seat to follow his wife. He arrived in front of the bathroom and knocked on the locked bathroom door.

"Baby?" He called worriedly as he could hear vomiting sound coming from inside. He decided to call again because he could not hear anything anymore and a flush sound was heard before the door swung open revealing his pale and tired-looking wife.

"How are you feeling?" He cupped her pale face and immediately brought her to their shared bedroom so that she could rest.

"Not really good but it is okay. I am used too." Jinah weakly said as she pulled the blanket and fixed her position like a fetus to reduce the pain she was feeling. She felt cold and it felt like her lower part was being sliced at the moment. When her husband saw this state of her when she got her first period after she got married, he was worried enough and wanted to bring her to the doctor. Nevertheless, she calmed him down saying that it was normal. She always had this kind of period pain ever since she she got her first period and her mother had brought her to see a doctor for a checkup. They were told that it was a normal cramp.

"Let me massage your tummy." Yixing said as well as taking the ointment that his wife always used whenever she had a cramp. Jinah then turned around comfortably so that her husband could massage her. She used to just sleep previously as she did not even have the energy to massage herself other than using the portable hot water sack. Now that she had a husband who was willing to massage her whenever she had her period pain, she was thankful enough.

"Where does it hurt ?" He asked as he lifted his wife's dress before he covered her legs with a blanket not wanting his wife to feel the coldness of their bedroom.

"Everywhere." Jinah muffled. She did not lie though. The pain she was having right now was everywhere. From her chest, her s, her back and her tummy. Her husband kept checking on her every time he pressed her tummy just to make sure that he would not make her uncomfortable. He did not want to add her pain. He only stopped massaging his wife's tummy when Jinah was sleeping and he did not want to disturb her. She usually would feel better if she took a nap thus, Yixing stood up and fixed the duvet around his wife not forgetting to put the portable hot water sack on her tummy. He then went downstairs to cook for their dinner and his wife could eat by the time she woke up later.

It was only 6:10 PM in the evening, exactly 2 hours since his wife took a nap when Yixing was greeted by his wife in the kitchen while he was cooking. His wife greeted him by giving him a backhug and it made Yixing smiled to the moon. They both enjoyed giving each other a backhug whenever any of them were cooking. He turned his body around making his back rested against the kitchen counter and looked at his wife.

"How are you feeling, baby ? Much better ?" He asked while having his right hand on her cheek and his left hand was rubbing his wife's tummy.

"Yes, I am good. Thank you for your massage, Oppa. I love you." Jinah thanked her husband and tiptoed so that she could kiss him on the lips. She then placed her chin on her husband's chest as she maintained her eye contact with her dear husband. She giggled when Yixing tightened his hug around her small body making Jinah copied her husband by hugging his torso.

"Anything for you, baby. I love you more. It was nothing though." He said and pecked Jinah's nose before Jinah pulled away to look at the dishes that her husband was cooking on the stove.

"Is it chicken soup ?" Jinah asked as she took the kiwi that her husband was cutting to be eaten. 

"Yes. A comfort food for you." He answered and his eyes were following his wife's movement when he saw Jinah opened the fridge and he immediately knew what she was searching for.

"No chilli, baby. Your tummy needs to heal first." He stopped her as he did not want his wife had a stomachache later on. She would always have chilis to eat with chicken soup as she always claimed that it was not spicy. He tried to peek at his wife when she did not react to him only to make him panicked upon seeing she was crying.

"I just want to eat  with my chilli and you did not allow me to." Jinah continued crying and pulled her hand away when her husband wanted to comfort her. She put the chilli that she had gotten back in the fridge and closed the fridge door before she left her husband who was dumbfounded over his wife's mood swings. Her mood swings could not be predicted at all. Last month, she suddenly cried when she saw an old man who was searching for recyclable goods when they were on their way to go home. There was a time where she got mad at him because he ate and finished her chocolate inside the fridge.

 

**********************

"How many flight attendants that flirted with you everytime you went to business trips without me tagged along ?" Jinah asked as soon as they both got their luggages. They were going to Yixing's hometown to visit his grandmother and his other relatives who could not come to their wedding. 

"I don't know." Yixing said and bit his lips as he knew the answer would get him into troubles. Wrong move. He could hear his wife's hiss and he immediately wrapped her shoulders in his arms hoping that it would make her cool down a little bit.

"Don't be mad please, baby."

"I am not!" Jinah said making Yixing looked at her with his raised eyebrows as she just got mad at him and he held himselft from laughing.

"They did flirt with me but I never entertained them. Don't worry about that, baby." Yixing assured his wife as he rubbed his wife's arms and tried to peek at her before Jinah gave in with a 'hmph'.

"Sorry for my jealous behaviour." She said walking beside her husband and she wrapped her right hand on her husband's arm who was pushing the trolley to the exit. She knew that she should not feel like this but she could not help. Those girls were brave enough to try to seduce her husband even though they say her beside him and she did not know how many more girls were trying to seduce her own husband without her beside him.

"It is okay, baby. You just need to know that I won't give them a chance. I am yours forever."

Jinah tried to suppress her smile when her husband said that. She bit her lips as she was suddenly feeling shy. Soon enough both Yixing and Jinah met a middle aged man whom Jinah guessed was her husband's family's driver. The middle aged man bowed to her husband and her before he helped them with their luggages.

"How was your flight, Sir?" Their driver asked in Chinese as soon as he got into the car and wore his seatbelt. Jinah just remained silent and just listened to her husband and the driver conversation in Chinese. She could not catch all but she managed to understand a few words and her husband did not forget to translate for her. She looked at her husband when she put his hand on top of her thigh.

"Uncle Ma said my wife is beautiful." Yixing informed her making Jinah to look at Uncle Ma who was showing his thumb to her with his fatherly smile.

"Thank you, Uncle Ma."

Their journey to Yixing's grandmother's house took exactly half an hour before Jinah was greeted by the surrounding which left her in awe. The house was a traditional house but a luxury one that made Jinah could not stop praising the beauty of the house.

She tried to stop a few helpers who wanted to help them with their luggages before her husband stopped her.

"It is okay, baby. Let them help. They will be scolded by Grandma if you did not let them." Yixing said making Jinah let out of shocked face before she punched her husband's arm who was laughing at her. He definitely lied to her. She thanked the helpers and walked to the entrance of the house. Soon, they were welcomed by Grandma and a few ladies that were probably her husband's aunts and relatives. It was indeed big.

"Jinah my granddaughter." Grandma greeted Jinah and hugged her making Jinah did the same. She was so lovely.

"How are you, Grandma?" Jinah asked still holding onto the old woman's hands. She had been practicing that sentence ever since she was in Korea with the help of her husband. She only took the basic back in the university and two weeks before they flew to Changsha, Jinah forced her husband to teach her Chinese and did some revision so that it won't be rusty.

"I am good. Thank you for coming here. Does my Yixing treat you nicely? Tell me if he does not, I will beat him for you." Grandma asked and this time, Jinah looked at her husband asking for a translation which Yixing gladly translated it to her and it made her laugh.

"Thank you for the welcoming us, Grandma and yes, he treats me nicely."

"Now that you have a granddaughter, you won't even look at me, Grandma." Yixing teased his Grandma making his Grandma to hit him before he hugged his Grandma and the old woman let out of screams when her naughty grandson almost lifted her from the ground.

"Welcome to Changsha, Jinah. I am Yixing's aunt. Auntie Mei Ling."

Jinah's eyes were shining upon hearing her husband's aunt spoke in Korean.

"Thank you for welcoming us, Auntie Mei Ling." Jinah greeted back before the two shared hug. They both pulled away and that was when Yixing's voice was heard.

"Auntie Mei Ling can speak Korean a little bit so you don't have to worry." 

"She could not come to our wedding because Jia, her daughter who is our cousin gave birth to her son."

Jinah nodded her head when she listened to her husband's info. She was then introduced to the rest of her husband's family including the one that she met during their wedding few months ago. Her husband's family members were indeed big and most of them were around her and her husband's age.

"Auntie, where is Jia Jie Jie?" Yixing asked while they were having lunch together with all the family members. All dishes were cooked by Grandma specially for her grandson and her granddaughter. Jinah thanked Grandma when the old lady gave her more dishes. She was happy and glad that her husband and Auntie Mei Ling mostly talked in Korean or her husband would translate whenever they talked in Chinse so that she would not felt being left out.  

"She brings her baby to the doctor for his monthly checkup. I think she will be back soon."

Not long after that, they heard someone entering the house accompanying by a baby's voice before a helper went to the baby to pick him up.

"Jie!" Yixing excitedly called for his cousin when Jia and her husband went to the dining table to eat lunch together.

"What time did you arrive, Xing?" Jia asked.

"One hour ago. Jie, let me introduce to you. This is my wife, Jinah." Yixing introduced his wife as he placed his hand on her back.

"Jie can speak Korean just like Auntie Mei Ling." Yixing informed her.

"Hello, Jie Jie. Nice to meet you." Jinah greeted but Jia only gave her a smile that looked like she was forced to. It might be only her feeling that Jinah decided to just sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter