Chapter 15

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah and Yixing took pictures together with their family members as soon as they were announced as husband and wife. They had been locking their hands ever since then. The newlywed posed for their wedding album a little bit more before they were interrupted by her mother in law.

"Please get ready for the tea ceremony in one hour." 

The two answered in unison while nodding their heads before they continued to take a few more pictures as requested by their cameraman. They both bowed to the three cameramen when one of them announced that the newlywed might leave to get ready for their tea ceremony. 

"Thank you, Oppa." Jinah said when Yixing helped her with her dress as they walked to the guests which her husband responded by giving her a smile. They greeted their guests and Yixing did not forget to introduce his wife to his employees as they walked passed them and a few of his business partners.

"Jinah, I want to introduce you to my best friend." Yixing said looking Joonmyeon who was standing by the dessert table enjoying various of food provided by the hotel and grabbed her hand after Jinah gave him an OK.  

"Look what we have here. A newlywed." Joonmyeon said with his teasing tone making Jinah to hide herself behind her husband's back with her red face. 

"Jinah, this is Kim Joonmyeon. He's my best friend since school days." Yixing said holding onto his wife's waist. 

"Hello, I am Jinah." Jinah greeted him, bowing to Joonmyeon as well while Joonmyeon did the same.

"Are you Oh or Zhang Jinah ?" Joonmyeon teased only to earn a glare from Yixing and a flustered Jinah. He wanted Joonmyeon to stop teasing Jinah. He could feel that his girl was embarassed. Joonmyeon just wanted to be casual to Jinah.

"I am sorry. I was only joking. I'm Kim Joonmyeon. Nice to meet you." Joonmyun said and bowed apologizing as well.

"It is okay. I am fine. Nice meeting you too, Joonmyeon Oppa." Jinah said politely.

"Just be casual with me."

Jinah nodded telling him to do the same and both Junmyeon and Jinah turned to Yixing when he suddenly coughed.

"Looks like your husband is jealous." Joonmyeon said showing his tongue when Yixing threatened to hit him.

"Jinah Eomma!"

Their conversation stopped as soon as they heard a group of children called Jinah. Jinah turned her body around only to welcome by a bunch of kids who were running towards her. She kneeled down to the kids' height welcoming them with her big hugs leaving Yixing and Joonmyeon stood there dumbfounded. They looked at each other in amusement when all the kids attacked Jinah with kisses and hugs.

"Who ?" Joonmyeon asked with his elbow touched Yixing making the groom shook his head. He also did not have any ideas who were they. Perhapds they were the kids that Li Yin told him that night ?

"Hey kids! Don't ruin your Eomma's dress." Nanny Lee said shaking her head looking at how excited the kids were upon seeing Jinah. It had been a long time since they met Jinah due to Jinah was busy with her wedding preparation.

"Eomma, you are beautiful." Inyoung said while pinching Jinah's cheeks with both her tiny fingers.

"Eomma ? Is that our Appa ?" One of the girls said pointing to Yixing who was looking at the whole time making Jinah gasped. She forgot her husband and his friend were there. She then stood up and went beside her husband before she held his arm. 

"Oppa, they are the orphans at the orphanage where I volunteer." Jinah said introduced the kids to Yixing and Joonmyeon. She turned to the kids and did the same not forgetting to introduce Nanny Lee to her husband. She had never told Yixing about the kids and had never told Nanny Lee about her husband.

"Eomma, does it mean we have an Appa now?" One of the girls asked.

Jinah smiled nervously looking at Yixing not knowing how to answer her kids' question. Her eyes followed Yixing when he knelt down in front of the kids.

"I am Zhang Yixing. Your Eomma's husband and yes. I am your Appa." Yixing calmly said even had one of the boys sitting on top of his lap. He also did not forget to introduce his friend. Knowing Joonmyeon for a long time, he knew that he was very fond of the kids. 

"Thank you for giving us an Appa, Eomma!" Yerin said and hugged Yixing making Jinah looked at her husband who was surrounded by the kids. It made her emotional seeing the lack of love received by the kids.

"You didn't tell me about the lovely kids." Yixing whispered to Jinah as soon as they walked to the dressing room together to change their clothes for the tea ceremony leaving Joonmyeon with the kids.

"I will tell you later okay, Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter