Chapter 20

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*blink*blink*

Jinah woke up the next morning feeling sore all of her body. She could feel her sore thighs and in between her legs not forgetting her waist. She carefully pulled away from her husband's hug to check on her phone.

6:45 AM

She felt so fresh and could not get back to sleep while her husband was still sleeping. She then put her phone back on the bedside table and carefully lie down on the bed. She peeked at her husband over her shoulder and moved slowly to face him completely. She could not believe that the man beside her was her husband and she gave herself to her husband.

She froze when Yixing moved as well as tightened his arm around his wife's waist before he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Good morning, Baby" Yixing said in half whispered, kissing her neck giving her goosebumps.

"M-Morning, H-Honey." Jinah greeted her husband back making Yixing looked at her with a teasing smile. He heard that and it was his first time hearing his wife's endearment to him. He laughed when Jinah quickly hid her blushed face on his bare chest.

"Did you just call me Honey ?" He asked trying to peek at her but she continued burying her face not wanting to look at her husband. He hugged their bodies and in swift action, he turned around so that he hovered on top of her earning a squeal from his shy wife.

"Why are you blushing ?" Yixing asked. He leaned down and dropped a kiss on her bare shoulder. They didn't even bother to wear their clothes before they went to sleep. It was his turn to blush joining his wife's red face when both of them could feel a hard thing poking through the comforter. They both didn't dare to utter a word and Yixing lie down again dragging his wife as well closer to him. How did he start a conversation without feeling awkward ?

He cleared his throat as Jinah drew a circle on his chest. Did she know she just made him harder and harder ? He looked at her while playing with her messy bed hair. Even her bed hair was y. Gosh. Please control yourself, Yixing. 

"You've progressed a lot after our love making, Baby" Yixing teased again to which Jinah whined cutely burying her face on Yixing's chest. She didn't know why but she just discovered a new habit. She loved burying her face on her husband's chest. She could feel that he was shuddering a little bit when she accidentally brushed her lips against his bare chest. She suddenly felt shy remembering how she moaned last night. She really hoped that her husband didn't remind her on that but she was wrong. Totally wrong.

Yixing then cupped her face looking at her red face. It amazed him a lot because his wife was really shy. She was still shy even after they had shared everything.

"I love your y voice last night." He claimed only to earn a smack from Jinah. He let out of a light groan and grabbed his wife's hand on his chest before he brought to his lips to kiss. It was early in the morning but they were having their own time. Chilling on the bed and cuddling each other. Yeah. Cuddling without even bothering to wear their clothes.

"I hate you" Jinah said and pulled the blanket so that she could cover her blushing and red face from her husband.

"Eh ? You said you love me last night ? How ?" Yixing giggled as he tried to pull the comforter from his wife earning groans from her. He kept trying to pull the comforter down until Jinah gave up and looked at him with a pout.

"Why are you teasing me ?"

Yixing swore he wanted to feel her again when seeing her acting like that. Her pout, her beautiful bare face, her scent, everything was making him crazy and hard. He had to remind himself a few times that his wife was currently sore and they just had two rounds yesterday. He should be patient and not making her scared.

"What kind of teasing ?"

It did take Jinah a long time to finally understand what was he meant by that. Before he could again, she playfully gave him a hard slap on his tummy to which Yixing groaned in pain. He quickly apologized and cuddled his wife's small body closer to him until Jinah's body switched to be slightly on top of his body.

Oh. That was a wrong move. Again. He gulped down his saliva when he felt his wife's chest was brushing against his chest. He could feel her twins. He quickly cleared his throat up as well as checking the temperature of their air-conditioning because he felt hot despite of the cold feeling. 

"Are you hurt ?" Yixing asked as he suddenly concerned that Jinah felt sore because of their sessions last night and of course to change the topic. She was a and he could not imagine how painful it was. It could not beat the slight pain that Jinah caused him with her fingernails. He could endure that. He caressed Jinah's cheek with the back of his fingers, looking at her with a concern look.

"A little bit. I guess it's normal right ?" She mumbled and moved to kiss his bare chest before she finally settled down her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat. Yixing's hand made its way to Jinah's hip before he rubbed slowly.

"I am sorry." Yixing said. He continued to rub as  as if he tried to reduce the pain which he knew he could not make the pain subsided.

"What are you sorry for ?" Jinah asked and lifted her head looking slightly annoyed. Yixing leaned over more when Jinah's hand began to cup his face, rubbing it lovingly. Instead of answering her, he cupped his wife's face and gave her another kiss. Just how much did this couple have their kisses this morning ?

"What are you planning to do today ?" Yixing asked, fixing her hair as well.

"Hmmm. I wanna buy souvenirs for our family and friends. Should we swim ?" She suggested. They had a nice private swimming pool which she didn't need to be careful in case someone seeing them. Well. She didn't expect anything! Did she sound like she was anticipating it ? However, the next question from her husband had made her face red even more than before.

"Do you bring your bikini ?"

"I brought a swimsuit." She said. She did bring a freaking bikini to be honest. It was actually Yoonjung. They went to shopping a few days before she got married and insisted on buying her the bikini. She also said that she would be gorgeous when wearing the freaking y bikini. She never had one and only had a few proper swimsuit for her to swim at her parents' house.

"Oh. Should I buy you a pair of bikini ?" Yixing suddenly suggested making Jinah to look at him with her narrow eyes.

"I don't want." Jinah declined not forgetting to show her husband her tongue.

"Why ? There will be only the two of us and no one's going to see you wearing a bikini. Besides, I need to shop too. I forgot to bring my own swim trunks." He tried again.

"I guess we should just buy your swim trunks then, Honey." She said adding a wink at the end. She then finally got up but quickly lie down back with her moans when the pain hit her. She seemed to have forgotten about her sore thighs and legs.

"Does it still hurt ? Like hurt a lot ?" Yixing tried asking but instead he apologized when he heard Jinah muttered 'of course' under her breath. She breathed heavily and slapped his upper arms making sure she gave him an annoyed expression as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter