Chapter 41

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, can you please stop kicking Mommy because Mommy is tired. It's getting really uncomfortable too." Jinah talked to her unborn baby as she caressed her big tummy while breathing heavily. She wanted to stand up however, she quickly sat down back as she felt really uncomfortable with her baby active kicking. Her little baby had been kicking and elbowing her this whole day. She could see the little movement from their Baby Cherry when she lifted her dress up and it was her husband's favorite view according to him. He would always record whenever he could see the movement of their unborn baby.

She would be having her last class in 5 minutes and seemed like she needed a few more minutes to wait for her baby to calm down. Taking her phone out, she texted one of her students who was the class representative to inform she would be slightly late. She was glad enough her next class was nearby her office and it was her last class of the day. Honestly, she did not have any energy and found it was hard to even breath.

In 3 minutes, Baby Cherry had stopped kicking and elbowing her. Surprisingly, she was very quiet throughout the day and Jinah had a nice sleep at night. Their Baby Cherry was quiet even the next day, the day which Yixing and Jinah went for their monthly checkup.

It had been a few minutes since Doctor Lee tried to move the tool around her patient's bulging tummy. They tried to call for Baby Cherry however, the little baby covered her face with her little fingers not wanting to show her face and entertain anyone. They were having a 5D scan and it showed their Baby Cherry's face clearly. Her heartbeat was strong too yet she did not want to move. 

It made Jinah let out of gasps as she remembered something before she held her baby bump.

"Honey, sorry about yesterday. Yes, you can start kicking and elbowing me again. Mommy is sorry." Jinah said and in 10 seconds, her husband and their Doctor Lee let out of laughs when Baby Cherry showed her face. She was actively kicking and elbowing her Mommy too.

"Gosh, she's like you." Her husband commented only to make Jinah slapped his arm.

"Aigoo. Daddy will be having a hard time to manage his two princesses." Doctor Lee said making Jinah and Yixing laughed before Yixing turned to his wife who was wiping her happy tears. He brought their locked hands closer to his lips and kissed it. His two princesses. His two girls.

*****

Yixing carefully brought the tray upstairs and stopped in front one of the rooms. He turned the knob of the door and he smiled widely upon seeing the view of his wife in front of him. She was sitting on the arm chair, a headphone on her baby bump with her eyes closed. They were in the their Baby Cherry's nursery room. He finally showed the newly renovated room to his wife last week and she mostly spent her time there arranging for their Baby Cherry's stuffs.

It made him happy when his wife told him she loved every detail in the nursery. She requested for a white theme and her husband really spoiled their Baby Cherry even before she was born. The nursery room looked luxurious. He also included a nursing chair as well as a queen bed which they could use later. It was so big. 

Yixing then put the tray that he brought aside and knelt in front of his wife before he touched his wife's bulging tummy only to make her open her eyes. She gave him a sweet smile and took a glass of fresh orange juice from her husband's hand.

"I think she likes your voice so much."

That made Yixing smiled widely. He would play guitar, sing and record it so that their unborn baby could listen to it especially whenever he was not around. He fixed his position on the floor so that he could sit properly before he started to massage his wife's swollen legs.

"Mommy also loves Daddy's voice right?" He teased. It made Jinah rolled her eyes and she took a bowl of nuts to be eaten. She mostly had walnuts, macadamias, pecans and almonds to help with her legs cramps. Also, she really enjoyed eating nuts.

"Honey, my feet look really swollen. They are fat." Jinah complained while trying to lift her feet. Now she had another thing to complain.

"You are approaching your due date, Baby. Of course it's swollen. They aren't fat." He said and slowly massaged her feet. He did not want to add his wife's pain by pressing too hard. He looked at his wife with a chuckle when she groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Tell me where do you feel hurt the most."

"My whole body feels hurt. My back, my legs and also my s. It hurts so much. Also, they are getting bigger. I think they are ugly."

"Everything about you is beautiful, Baby. They aren't ugly at all. The changes of your s because your body is preparing for the milk. It doesn't matter if they are getting bigger because yeah." Yixing could not finish his words when his wife was fast enough to slap his back. He loved just the way she was. He knew how insecure she felt with her body and she even refused to show her chest during their love making as she claimed they were ugly. To him, it was not ugly at all. She was iest.

Somehow it made Jinah glad that her husband really paid attention to her pregnancy. He bought and read a lot of parenting books. He also did not forget to ask questions to their doctor and took notes everytime they went to the hospital. He involved in everything.

He then lifted his and knelt in front of his wife before he placed his ear on his wife's bulging tummy.

"It's Daddy. What are you doing? Are you sleeping or playing inside Mommy's tummy?"

Right after he said that, they felt a strong kick from their unborn baby. It made Yixing pulled away from his wife's tummy and looked at his wife who was laughing while holding her tummy. He placed his ear again on his wife's tummy as Jinah played with his hair.

"What are you doing, Baby Cherry? You're noisy too."

"Oh my god. She can't stop kicking me." Jinah said only to make her husband pulled her dress up and looked at her bare baby bump. He could not stop squealing everytime he saw their Baby Cherry's tiny feet appeared on Jinah's bulging tummy.

"You're such a strong baby girl. Please don't make it hard for Mommy okay? Daddy loves you so much." Yixing talked to Jinah's baby bump before he leaned down for a kiss on the baby bump. He looked at his wife and took her hand to bring her to the bed.

"How are you feeling, Baby?"

"Tsk. I can't believe you only ask me now. After you played with Baby Cherry now only you ask me." Jinah rolled her eyes nevertheless, she buried her face on her husband's chest.

"Is Mommy jealous of Baby Cherry?" Yixing teased.

"I have a competitor."

*****

Yixing opened his eyes when he did not feel his wife's presence on the bed. It was empty. He woke up and took his phone to check on the time realizing it was still early for their wake up call. He woke up and stood up before he went to the bathroom to check on his wife however, she was not there. He made his way to their Baby Cherry's nursery and Yixing could see it was empty as well. He then made his way to downstairs and saw the light coming from the kitchen.

"Baby?" 

Jinah was startled upon hearing her husband's voice at 3 in the morning. She was sitting on the chair while having a glass of water and a leftover pizza from their dinner last night.

"Why you didn't wake me up hmm?" Yixing asked as soon as he sat down next to her. He tucked her hair behind his wife's ear and caressed her waist.

"It's okay. You need to sleep. I can't sleep and hungry."

"Is it hurt?" Yixing asked as he caressed his wife's back down to her love handles.

"Yeah. It hurts so much now that Baby Cherry is ready to be born. Seems like nothing help though. I tried to lie down and sit down to sleep but it did not help." Jinah told him and continued eating the pizza. She lifted her eyebrows when she caught her husband looked at her.

"You're such a strong woman, Baby. I love you so much." Yixing said as he cupped his wife's face. He knew it was really hard for her yet she endured the pain.

Jinah closed her eyes as she enjoyed her husband's massage. Yixing had his wife's head on the pillow and they were facing each other with Yixing was helping his wife by massaging her back.

She opened her eyes when she felt her husband's hand was not moving anymore and realized that he felt asleep. She tried to sleep but she could not. She felt uncomfortable thus she tried to lift her husband's hand around her body and sat up while leaning against the headboard. She let out of chuckles when she heard her husband's soft snores.

She spent a few minutes staring at his calm face and caressed his face. Jinah immediately wiped her tears when she felt her cheeks getting wet. To be honest, she was scared. What if she did not make it during the delivery? What if she did not have a chance to see how was their baby look and what if she did not manage to feed her? It would be cruel if she left their Baby Cherry and her husband.

"Baby?"

Jinah woke up from her reverie upon hearing her husband's voice and quickly wiped her face however, it was too late. Yixing already woke up and saw her face that was drenched in tears. She got him alarmed.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere? Should we go to hospital?"

"N-No. I'm good. Sorry." Jinah calmed him down and even asked him to go back to sleep. He only had a few hours before the next day started and she felt guilty if she kept waking him up.

"Oh my god. I fell asleep. Did you cry because I fall asleep? I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He could not stop apologizing and felt guilty that he fell asleep while massaging her back. It made Jinah held his hand to make him stopped massaging her back.

"No. It's okay, Honey. Sorry. It's not because you fell asleep. I'm good. Come let's sleep." She pulled her husband's hand so that he could lie down together with her. She placed her hand on top of his bare chest and closed her eyes upon feeling her husband's lips on her forehead.

"C-Can you tell me what's going on? What's in your mind, Baby?" Yixing asked as he cupped his wife's face. It had been a few minutes since they laid down on the bed and Yixing knew his wife wasn't sleeping yet. He could see her eyes opened despite the darkness of their room and could feel her blinking eyes.

"I was thinking."

"What were you thinking about?"

"W-What if I couldn't make it during the delivery? W-What if I left you and Baby Cherry?"

"What are you talking about? You're going to be fine and safe. You're going to have a safe delivery." Yixing cradled his wife's body in his arms. To be honest, the thought of his wife leaving him was scary. He could not imagine that and did not even want to imagine.

"If I couldn't make it --" 

Jinah could not finish her words when her husband sealed her lips together with his.

"No. Don't you ever say that. You're going to make it. You're a strong wife and mother to be." He assured his wife as he cupped her face. Jinah held her husband's hand before she looked at his eyes.

"If I couldn't make it, please tell our daughter that I love her so much. Tell her that I'm sorry I couldn't be there for her and I want to apologize to you in advance if I couldn't be there to help you to raise our daughter." She stopped for awhile to take a deep breath and stopped her husband when he wanted to prevent her from talking.

"Promise me you will take care of our daughter." Jinah caressed her husband's cheek and the husband and wife were crying while holding each other.

"Please get re-married if you can't handle our baby alone. I-I allow you. Someone needs to take care of you and our daughter."

"Baby, I don't like when you talk about this. You're going to be fine and safe. Both of us will raise our daughter and more babies together. Us. You and me." Yixing said locking his eyes with his wife's eyes and put his palm on her bulging tummy.

"Look, Baby Cherry also doesn't like it." He told her and both of them felt their baby's aggressive kicks.

"I will be strong for you and Baby Cherry."

"Thank you for carrying our Baby Cherry, Love. Thank you for willing to endure everything to carry our first baby. It's hard for you. I love you so much that my heart wants to burst."

"Thank you for always helping me, Honey. I love you too." Jinah thanked her husband before the two of them locked their lips that soon turned into a love making at dawn savoring each other's body.

She felt lucky. Really lucky. Her husband had never missed any of their hospital appointments. He was always there by her side. He played his role really well and anticipated in everything. It was hard for her to bend her body as the baby bump grew bigger. Her husband who was the one that helped her to wear her shoes, her pants and most of the important things he had done was he helped her to shave down there. 

*****

"I'm going to be a little bit late to pick you up. Is it okay, Baby?" Yixing asked his wife while they were heading to Jinah's parents' house. He would drop her off at his in law's house before going to his office. She was already in her maternity leave and today was the first day. She was waiting for her time to deliver their Baby Cherry and she was actually overdue as her due date supposed to be last week.

Their Baby Cherry really enjoyed staying inside her Mommy's tummy and the last time they went to the hospital, she did not show any signs of giving birth yet. Thus, Jinah continued working last week and decided to finally take maternity leave this week.

"Okay. No worries. Don't forget to eat okay?"

"Yes, Boss!"

Arriving at his in law's house, they could see the lady of the house was in the garden. She stopped looking at her plants and went to her daughter and her son in law.

"Eomma. I miss you." Jinah said and hugged her mother with a kiss on her cheeks.

"I miss you too, my daughter." Mrs. Oh hugged her daughter back and the duo made their way to get inside the house while Yixing brought all the things with him. He straightly went to the kitchen to place his wife's food and necessities that he prepared earlier.

"Eomma, these are Jinah's milk and vitamins. She already had her morning portion."

"Alright. Eomma will remind her."

"I also pack some fruits for her as snacks. She eats very well now and frequently feels hungry." Yixing said and took the cut fruits before he placed it inside the fridge. He just felt happy that she ate really well however, he and her mother in law were startled when they heard Jinah's voice.

"I heard that!"

The mother in law and the son in law made their way to the fuming pregnant lady and laughed when Jinah looked at them with her arms folded.

"You're the one who keep asking me to eat now you complain."

Her husband laughed and it made Jinah pinched his skin when he sat down beside her on the couch.

"It's not like that. I just told Eomma the facts." This time Jinah slapped her husband's thigh only to make her mother laughed. They spent for about 5 minutes talking before Yixing excused himself.

"Let's go." Jinah said and tried to stand up while holding her husband's hand. Phew. It was so hard to even lift her body. Arriving at the door of his car, Yixing then stopped walking and turned to his wife who was looking at him with a smile.

"Don't forget to drink your milk and your vitamins. Also, your snacks that I've prepared earlier."

Jinah rolled her eyes when she heard for the nth times. She looked at her tummy when her husband put his palms on top of her bulging tummy before he slightly bent down his body so that he could be the same level as his wife's tummy.

"Baby Cherry, tell Mommy to eat if she forgot to eat hmm?"

Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter