Chapter 39

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm?" Jinah looked at her husband asking for confirmation.

"Now that you're already entering third trimester, I want to bring you to weekly staycation and we are not allowed to travel during this third trimester. It will be a different hotel in Seoul. You love hotel breakfast right, Baby?" Yixing asked as he caressed his wife's bulging tummy. He wanted to pamper his wife before she gave birth to their Baby Cherry. On top of that, he also wanted to arrange for prenatal massage at the hotel spa. He didn't want to risk anything thus, he only planned to bring her around Seoul. He widened his eyes when his wife looked at him with her soon to cry face and he was attacked with a hug.

"Thank you, Honey. What did I do to deserve this?" 

Yixing let out of chuckles upon hearing from his wife before he tightened his hugs around her body.

"You deserve this, Baby. It's nothing though. It's my small gift to you for willing to carry our Baby Cherry." He kissed the top of her head and looked at his wife when she pulled away from the hug.

"It's because I love you. Baby Cherry is the proof of our love." 

Yixing could not agree more. He loved his wife and their unborn baby so much that his heart wanted to burst. He did not remember when was the last time he felt like this towards someone. The previous one did not count and he did not sure as well. However, he was sure that his wife was the first one he had ever felt like this.

"Should we go shopping for you and our Baby Cherry? I think it's the best time to shop for our Baby Cherry considering that you're already in your third trimester." Yixing asked as he rubbed on his wife's exposed shoulder. He had hired an interior designer for their Baby Cherry's nursery and he did not allow his wife to see the room yet as he wanted to surprise her.

However, he did not leave her when it comes to what her preferences. As soon as his wife told him her preferences and her dream baby nursery, he immediately hired an interior designer. He wanted to surprise her according to her liking as the baby nursery would also be her room to feed their Baby Cherry. Speaking of feeding, his wife told him she wanted to exclusively feed their Baby Cherry.

"Yeah I think so. It will be difficult for me to walk if we wait longer. But, let's go after our appointment with Doctor Lee." Jinah suggested. She rested comfortably when her dear husband lifted her nightgown for him to apply the cream on her bulging tummy.

"You Baby Cherry, you better show your gender tomorrow because Mommy and Daddy want to buy your clothes hmm." Yixing talked to their unborn Baby Cherry and the young parents were laughing when Baby Cherry responded by kicking. 

"Is that a promise? You better keep your promise Baby Cherry." The father to be asked again and this time his wife let out a groan when she felt a hard kick. She hit her husband's shoulder when he kept laughing before he dropped a few kisses on his wife's exposed tummy. Their Baby Cherry had been hiding his or her gender everytime they went for their monthly checkup. He or she refused to show even though their doctor tried to caress Jinah's tummy.

"Are you that excited to find out our Baby Cherry's gender?"

"Yes! Just feeling excited! Like I said, I don't care what gender our Baby Cherry will be. The most important thing is you and our Baby Cherry are safe. So, don't be pressure okay? Remember that our family members are in the same boat too."

*****

The young parents woke up feeling excited. Today was the day. They were waiting outside for their names to be called. Yixing quickly stood up upon hearing his wife's name and he helped his wife to stand up before they went inside the room. They had a discussion on her current condition as usual and Jinah was led to the bed for their usual ultrasound.

"Are you ready, Mommy and Daddy?" Doctor Lee asked looking at the young parents in front of her. 

"Yes!"

Both Jinah and their doctor let out of chuckles when Yixing excitedly answered the question. He brought his wife's hand closer to his lips for a kiss when Doctor Lee was running the tool around Jinah's bulging tummy. They had been hearing their Baby Cherry's heartbeat numerous times however, it was still making they emotional when hearing the loud heartbeat. It was beating strongly.

"Oh. Seems like Mommy will be having a competitor soon." Doctor Lee said making Yixing to look at his wife and back to the screen.

"Is it a g-girl?" Yixing asked for a confirmation and kissed his wife's hand when Doctor Lee gave her confirmation. 

Jinah looked at her husband and let out of chuckles when she saw he was tearing up. She reached for his cheeks and wiped his tears. Her husband was such a crybaby. She had lost count how many times he had been crying out of joy.

"Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy. It's a baby girl."

Their Baby Cherry finally decided to reveal her gender at 28th weeks. 

*****

"I think it's enough, Honey." Jinah told her husband when seeing 5 new maternity dresses they chose in her husband's hand. They were at one of the shopping malls to buy her and their Baby Cherry's things. 

"Hmm I think let's buy another 5 at different shop. I want to spoil my beautiful and y wife." Yixing said as he wrapped his arm around his wife's body. Ever since the previous incident, he had been complimenting her more as he did not want his wife to feel unconfident. She was gorgeous in his eyes and was y even more. Not to add how y she was in bed. It made him mind blown and crazy during their intimate moments. He also did not forget to compliment her as soon as she woke up with how beautiful and y she was as well as always showered her with kisses.

"Oh! I almost forgot. We should buy your maternity belt." Yixing suddenly said when they were about to pay for her new dresses. It was one of the reasons they went to shopping mall today. After their last hospital visit, Doctor Lee suggested to buy a maternity belt as Jinah complained about her back pain that seemed to be increased. Also, they had started their physical activities class that could help to prevent her from getting hurt as the belt would provide some compression to her abdomen.

"Do you have maternity belt? If yes, my wife and I would like to see and buy it." Yixing told the salesgirl.

"Yes, Sir, Ma'am. Please have a sit. I will bring all samples for you to choose."

*****

"Don't eat that! I cooked that for Jinah." Yixing's mother said and hit her son's hand with her hand when seeing Yixing was about to take the bowl.

"Auch Mom. You're biased." Yixing said only to make his mother slapped him on his shoulder before she took another bowl for his sulking son.

"I've prepared for everyone and for you too. Take this one." 

"What's the different? It looks the same." Yixing asked confusedly as he compared his bowl with his wife's bowl. His wife only gave him chuckles and began to eat ignoring her husband. She had been craving to eat that and shamelessly asked her mother in law for the recipe that she ended up cooking it for her instead.

"She gets more than you."

 "My daughter in law called your mom yesterday asking for Szechuan dumpling soup recipe and that's how our big boss decided to cook today." Yixing's dad said only to make his wife slapped his arm. He really loved teasing her when it comes to cooking knowing that she rarely cooked in this house.

"Baby Cherry is indeed a half Chinese huh?" Yixing commented making they all laughed.

"Mom, thank you for cooking these. You cook a lot." Jinah commented as she looked at the dishes on the table prepared by her mother in law. Besides the dumpling soup, she also cooked other dishes.

"It's nothing, Dear. Tell me if you are craving to eat anything."

"Please eat as much as you want, Baby. This is rare." Yixing said and high fived his father while the lady of the house looked at them with her rolling eyes. Though Yixing tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter