Chapter 9

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock... knock*

"Come in." Yixing said without looking from his laptop. Bora entered with a cup of tea that had been ordered by Yixing. He wrinkled his forehead while typing. 

"Sir ?" Bora called Yixing with her seductive tone hoping that Yixing would buy it.

"Just put there, Bora ssi. Thank you." Yixing said once again without looking from his work. Yixing was so immersed with his work that he didn't realize his secretary was behind him. Feels like someone was touching and squeezing his shoulder he then looked back.

"What are you doing, Bora ssi ?" Yixing refrained himself from venting. This girl had been testing him since the first day he started working.

"You look very tired, Sir. I just want to reduce your stress." Bora said and tried to put her hands back on his shoulder. Yixing stepped back before she could land her hands on his shoulder again.

"I'm not telling you to do things other than sending a cup of tea, Bora ssi." Bora moved forward to grab his tie but Yixing brushed her hand away and spoke. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

"If you don't intend to get fired, I hope you stop doing this and get out from my office now." Yixing said showing the door of his office. Bora pushed the strand of her hair from her shoulder before she came out of his office with a smirk.

"Just wait Sir." 

Yixing sat in his chair and sighed heavily as he pinched his nose bridge while shaking his head. His secretary never gave up and kept seducing him. Just then his phone rang and he saw the caller ID.

Mom

______________________________________________________________

 

"Okay. See you tonight, Minah. I will tell Yixing about tonight." Mrs. Zhang hung up the call and smiled. Her son's wish would be granted and by just thinking about it, she could not stop smiling.

"I hope I have made the right decision." Mrs. Zhang mumbled softly. She then called her son and waited for the call to be connected hoping that she did not disturb him. She could not wait and decided to call him right away.

"Hello, Mom." Yixing said as soon he answered the call.

"Son, are you busy today ?" Mrs. Zhang asked with a happy tone.

"Hmmm.. Not really, Mom. Why ?" Yixing asked back as he fixed his position on the chair while checking his schedule in case that he had a plan for today.

"Good! We are going to have dinner with your future in law tonight at their house. Make sure you come home early, okay ?" Yixing felt a lump in his throat before nodding as if his mother could see him right now. Cold sweats had started to appear even though it was cold in his room.

"Okay, Mom, I will tell Dad." Yixing spoke after gulping down his saliva.

"Thank you, Son. I love you." His mom said before ending the call.

"I love you too, Mom." He muffled softly. He tapped his fingers indicating how nervous he was right now. He then walked out of his room and headed towards his Dad's room across him. 

After knocking the door twice, Yixing entered his Dad's room with a light smile and made his way to the leather coach.

"Son, What's wrong ?" Mr. Zhang stood up from his seat and sat on his leather coach.

"Mom called me just now and told we are going to have dinner at Mr. Oh's house." Yixing told his dad with a calm tone while clasping his hands.

"Alright. So, we have to leave early or else Mrs. Zhang will chatter endlessly. Notify me when you are going to leave." Mr. Zhang spoke earning a chuckle from Yixing. Yixing nodded and they stood up before heading to the door.

"Son." Mr. Zhang called him when Yixing was about to open the door.

"I hope you will be happy." Mr. Zhang put his smile on and patted Yixing on his shoulder. He was shocked when Yixing came telling him and his wife that he was ready to settle down and could not believe that he was going to get married soon. Of course he was happy that he thought about settling down in his 20s. 

"I will. Thanks a lot, Dad." Yixing said with his smile before he went out of his father's room. 

_____________________________________________________

 

"Aigoo. My daughter is cooking for her future husband and future father and mother-in-law." Mr. Oh sang seeing his daughter was busy cooking in the kitchen. He laughed when seeing Jinah's fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter