Chapter 24

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah entered the home office through their shared bedroom and pouted a little bit upon seeing her husband was still doing his work. It was already 11:10 PM yet he was still here and tomorrow's Saturday which was weekend. The home office was located next to their bedroom which Yixing had renovated so that he could do his work at home. It was totally understandable for Jinah but he should rest since it's Saturday tomorrow and they were going to have a long day ahead.

He was still not aware of her present that made Jinah slightly rolled her eyes before she made her way to the concentrated husband.

"Still have a lot of work ?" Jinas asked as she wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders making Yixing stopped doing his work and looked at her.

"Almost done, Baby. You can go to sleep first hmm ?" Yixing assured her while holding onto his wife's wrist around his shoulder and simply kissed her hand.

"It is okay. I will wait for you." She said and pecked her husband's cheek before she straigtened her body and her hands made their ways to her husband's shoulders. Sighs. It felt stiffen that Jinah decided to massage his sholders. It took Jinah only a few seconds knowing that she did a good job when her husband moaned in relief.

"Honey" Jinah called as she pressed her husband's back with her knuckles to which Yixing responded by humming.

"The work that you're doing now.. Is that really i-important ? Like you should finish it by tonight ? Which is Friday night." Jinah asked making Yixing stopped typing on his laptop. Seeing that, her massage abruptly halted and she took her hands off her husband's shoulders when Yixing's office chair swirled to look at her. She did not dare to look at his eyes and she mentally scolded herself for asking that question.

"I-I am sorry! Please continue." Jinah apologized and turned around to walk. She guessed that she would just wait for him in their bedroom and shall not disturb him. It must be important. Her father also did the same and always brought his office work to home. She needed to get used to it. They had been married for almost one and a half month but Jinah already knew how passionate her husband was when it comes to work. Just she was about to walk, Jinah felt that her hand was pulled and the next thing she knew, she already landed on top of her husband's lap.

"Baby." Yixing called his wife to which Jinah did not dare to lift her head. She was playing with the fabric of her robe and it made Yixing cupped her cheek, caressing it softly.

"What are you sorry for ?" He asked and lifted his wife's head when she remained silent. Their eyes met each other to which Jinah lowered her eyes again and continued playing with her robe.

"Oppa, I am sleepy. I am going to sleep now, okay ?" She came out with an excuse. Knowing that her husband would not buy it, Jinah then kissed her husband's cheek and tried to escape. Before she could lift her , Yixing tightened his arms around his wife's waist, preventing her from standing up.

"No, Baby. Finish what are you going to say and tell me what's wrong." He said and patted his wife's thigh, signalling her to start.

"Nothing." 

Yixing sighed when his wife refused to talk. He knew she was going to say something and she wanted to say what was on her mind but she refused. 

"Baby, let's talk about what irritates you. You should not keep it from me. We are married and tell me what you like and what you don't like." Yixing exclaimed and Jinah still remained silent, playing with her husband's fabric right now. Yixing then held his wife's hand so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter