Chapter 23

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah squirmed in her sleep and barely opened up her eyes when she heard her alarm rang. She took her ringing phone next to her that was placed on top of the nightstand with a yawn before lying on her back with her eyes still closed. She touched her husband's hand on her waist slowly wanting to remove his arm on her waist. However, before she could place his hand on the bed, she felt her husband tightened his arm and he hugged her waist closer to his body.

"Honey, I want to wake up." Jinah said caressing her husband's cheek. She experienced this every morning and she had to wait a few more minutes before her dear husband went back to sleep.

"It's still early." Yixing mumbled with his eyes closed and buried his face in the crook of his wife's neck making Jinah tickled.

"I want to cook breakfast." Jinah said looking at her sleeping husband. She felt like she was coaxing a little boy who did not want to go to wake up early and go to school.

"5 more minutes." Yixing muffled and not soon after that, he already went back to sleep as soft breathing was heard. She bit her lips and held her breath before she lifted his hand to be placed on top of the bed. She quickly slipped off the bed before he could catch her again for the second time. Not when they both were still from their last night session. She could be late knowing that they both were and glued to each other. She held the edge of the nightstand when she felt a slight pain in between her legs. Wow. How intense was last night. While trying to stand properly, Jinah then took her nightgown that was thrown on the floor and wore it over her body. She collected their remaining clothes that were scattered since last night and brought them with her before she dumped them into the laundry basket.

She shook her head upon seeing her reflection in front of the mirror thinking that how much concealer did she need to cover her neck and her collarbone. Her husband literally marked her whole body. She even had marks on her tummy. It had been 5 days since they stayed at Yixing's parents' house and they would sleep over Jinah's parents' house on Friday and Saturday. She had yet to report duty at her university. According to the plan and her offer letter, she probably needed to report her duty in two weeks.

 

__________________________________________________

 

"Good Morning, Jinah."

Jinah turned around when she heard her mother in law called her as soon as she finished cleaning up the used kitchen. She took the tissue next to her and wiped her hands.

"Good Morning, Mom." Jinah greeted back with a kiss on her mother in law's cheek the same thing that she did to her own mother. Her mother in law then patted her back before she looked at the hot pot that was simmering on the stove, asking her daughter in law what she was cooking for the breakfast.

"It is kimchi stew, Mom. Dad wants to eat kimchi stew." Jinah said as she made her way to the sink, bringing the dirty plates and utensils to be washed she was stopped by the helper. 

"Don't follow what the old man wants to eat. Now that he has a daughter in law, he suddenly becomes picky." Her mother in law grumbled making Jinah laughed. She did not mind to cook because she was used to it. She would cook whatever her parents wanted to eat before. Jinah waited for her mother in law to finish talking to the helpers before she wanted to interrupt to excuse herself to go upstairs.

"Mom, I will go upstairs to see if Oppa has woken up or not."

Jinah turned the knob of their shared bedroom and saw her husband was still sleeping peacefully. Yixing had already started working this week and Jinah could only shake her head whenever she tried to wake him up. According to her mother in law, he used to wake up on his own howe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter