Chapter 2

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they finished their breakfast, Jinah went to her room to get ready for their sister-brother shopping time. She looked into her closet to find the suitable clothes for her today. She wasn't the type who likes wearing dresses. She only wore them if they were having dinner outside with her father's business partners.

Other than that she rarely wore dresses. She wanted to wear those dresses for her special one - one day. She knew once she became a wife and a mother she needs to take care of her husband's reputation. She grinned automatically when having that thought.

"Aishh!" She muttered while slapping her cheek once she awake from her daydreaming.

"Almost done Noona!" Sehun shouted.

Even Jinah did not take such a long time to get ready. She did wear makeup but not that heavy. Just a simple makeup. As she went downstairs, Jinah saw her mother and her father were in the living room.

Her Eomma was cutting an apple while her father was watching tv and Jinah took the seat beside her mother.

"You wanna go now ?" Mrs. Oh asked while shoving a slice of apple into Jinah's mouth. She chewed the apple and swallowed it before nodding.

"Yes. Why Eomma ?" Jinah asked her Eomma.

"Just asking you, my dear. By the way, Eomma and Appa will be going to your aunt's house tonight." Mrs. Oh told her making Jinah looked at her mother curiously. 

"What's wrong with aunt ? Is she sick ?" Jinah suddenly blurted out while fixing her position on the couch which caught Mr. Oh's attention. 

"No. Appa wants to visit her. It has been a while since we visited her." Mr. Oh told her daughter . His sister called him a few days ago inviting him having dinner at her house.

"Okay, send my regards to aunt's family." Jinah said with her smile making the parents nodded their head. Jinah then took a look at her wrist watch realizing it had been few minutes since she went downstairs.  

"Oh Sehun!!! Quickly!" Jinah suddenly shouted and Sehun rushed downstairs after hearing his noona's voice. He knew it his noona probably annoyed that he took too much time to prepare. 

"Sehun, take care of your Noona." Mr. Oh reminded Sehun making the poor boy turned to his father. Wasn't his noona supposed to take care of him ? 

"Okay Appa." Sehun saluted to his father. He knew his parents put their trusts to him. He might be a baby brother to his Noona but he acted like a big brother who always took care of her.  

"Take care and drive safely okay ?" Mrs. Oh reminded her children once again after they kissed her husband and her. It became their routine to kiss their parents whenever the two left their houses. Jinah and Sehun nodded at her eomma before sending flying kisses to her.

They went to Jinah's car and before she could open the door, Sehun said something that made her turned to his brother immediately.

"Noona, let me drive today." Jinah narrowed her eyes after hearing her brother's request. Sehun got what was meant by Jinah's action. She looked hesitated.

 "Aishh! Fine, I won't drive like that day again." The last time he drove Jinah was very angry because he was driving like a racer. 

"Promise ?" Jinah asked as she showed her pinky finger making Sehun linked their fingers together as he promised.

 "Yes. Promise." He kissed her Noona's cheek after getting the car keys.

"Ewww! I hate you!" Jinah playfully said to Sehun.

"I love you too noona!" Sehun said cheerfully making Jinah only shook her head. Her stupid brother always annoyed her. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What flavor do you want noona ?" Sehun asked her when they stopped at one of his favourite bubble tea shop inside the COEX mall. She looked at the menus shown while biting her inner cheeks before she pointed at the flavor. 

"Like usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter