Chapter 28

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinah" Mrs. Oh called her daughter while they were cooking lunch together. Both Yixing and Jinah went to the Oh's mansion for their weekly visits.She turned off the stove and looked at her mother.

"Yes, Eomma." She took a piece of tissue and wiped her hands before she went to the bar table to where her mother was.

"Are you and Yixing planning for a family ?"

Jinah chuckled upon hearing her mother's question. She cleared and took a deep breath to answer her mother's question.

"Kind of. Oppa wants me to be fully ready besides we just know each other, Eomma." Jinah said looking at her mother who was cutting the vegetables. Mrs. Oh stopped doing her work and placed her hand on top of her daughter's lap.

"Eomma is just asking. Don't worry. We did not urge you and Yixing to immediately have a baby. Please take as much as you want. Don't be pressure okay ?"

Jinah smiled and nodded before she hugged her mother. She felt so blessed having this kind of family and Yixing as her husband. They all want her to be fully ready and just like her husband told her, every pregnancies should be planned and wanted. The mother and daughter moments were interrupted when Sehun's voice shouting was heard.

"Noona!" 

"Noona! Where are you ?"

Jinah kept and laughed in silent as Sehun kept on searching for her. Sehun would find her as soon as he arrived home and saw his brother in law's car parked outside of their mansion.

"Oh Sehun!" Mrs. Oh called when she kept hearing her son's voice. She shook her head and even made Jinah laughed.

"There you are!" He pointed with his forefinger and quickly ran towards his sister before he hugged her tightly. He did not even care if he was sweating earlier.

"Let me free!" Jinah said tapping on her brother's hands. Sehun hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

"Ouch! That hurts, Noona. I know you have Yixing hyung now but I am still your first boyfriend." Sehun exclaimed making Jinah slapped him on the stomach.

"Where are you from ?" She asked as she poured handed him a glass of cold water to which Sehun gladly accepted it to wet his throat.

"Basketball."

"Go shower and let's have lunch together. I cook your favorite dish." Jinah said showing to her brother the dishes that she cooked just now making Sehun once again hugged her. She would cook for her brother everytime she went to her parents' house just because Sehun insisted to.

"Thank you, Noona. I love you!"

_____________________________________________

"Are they here, Baby ?" Yixing asked as soon as they arrived at the orphanage house when seeing none of the kids outside. It was Sunday and they decided to visit the orphanage bringing them food and other necessities. They both woke up earlier today since Jinah insisted on cooking for her kids and Yixing helped her only to get scolded when he played around in the kitchen.

"Yes. They are here."

They both got out of their car and went to the car trunk to take the food and the necessities they bought earlier before a bunch of kids ran towards Jinah and Yixing.

"Eomma! Appa!"

"Eomma! Appa! Why you rarely visit us ?"

"Appa! I can speak a little bit Chinese.

"Eomma, Appa, are you both busy that you rarely visit us ?"

Jinah and Yizing laughed when they were bomb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter